Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 29-12-2019, 10:42 PM
Pathfinder

Tarot Spread - does he love me?

Okay so I’m just been dabbling into the Tarot cards. I’ve been using them to help me gain some insight with someone.

Yes I used the two card spread does he love me?

1st card- his feelings for me - queen of cups

2nd cars - his perceptions of me - wheel of fortune reversed

Wheel of fortune was somewhat hard to decipher looking at some other interpretations on other tarot forums. So I pulled out two cards to help clarify the wheel of fortune and got six of pentacles and ace of wands.

Any insight would be great. I asked this because I’m friends with a guy who gives me very mixed messages and I am trying to understand why he acts the way he does and how I can respect his feelings towards me and I was wanting to know if I’m possibly confusing him with my actions as well.
Old 31-12-2019, 01:16 AM
Deactivated Account

For me, it's hard to grasp a love/partner reading with 1 or two cards. A larger spread may be more insightful in your situation. My take, there is affection or sentimental value he feels with you (the Cups Queen showing up) The very least, he sees you as soft & loving. The Perception card appears more of being stagnant with you, stuck, no movement, no motivation.The Wheel is a card signifying half way into the journey and going forward ( as far as the number order int the deck) Reverse is going nowhere. Again limited information but it could be he is waiting for you to make a move; the six of pentacles and ace of wands may be an indication of that. However, saying he giving mixed signals and all and simply keeping it friend, The Wheel RV may also indicate he is not interested in pursing a relationship-- with anyone at all. This doesn't mean he doesn't feel a type of way for you (not to mention, being friends is a very valuable thing).More of a timing thing--not ready. Perhaps, press the cards on more direct questions on what/where/how to improve the situation. Or a find a good relationship spread. Much luck on the situation!

Last edited by Clover : 31-12-2019 at 07:22 AM.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:58 AM
Newbie ;)

When trump cards like Death, Judgment or The Hermit crop up, some real discernment and/or deep change must occur. They can also be saying you need some time apart. But, if The Lovers, The Sun, The World or The Wheel of Fortune appear, things are good and there are no serious recommendations at this time.

Source: thetarot.guru