Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Oh my goodness me, Enya is here. I'm listening to you right now. You're brilliant if a little repetitive. You know, one CD is all CDs.

As for ravens and tricksters - keep in mind it might be your imagination. By that, I mean keep an open mind. It's quite lovely to have a conversation with something other than ourselves, but please try to keep that as a last resort. You may very well be talking to yourself.

Which is wonderful in itself.

Yes, thanks, I like the thing about keeping an open mind, even though I know it's not my imagination, just one question though, why would you keep spirit communication with your helpers as a last resort? That's what my spiritual path is made of. You are supposed to have good relationships with them, and they wait, and wait, for such a long time for you to finally visit them and become aware. They love us. The atmosphere, around them, is more loving than anything you would ever experience on this earth plane.
Old 24-12-2010, 07:06 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh
It's difficult, but I don't think anyone else will be able to give you an answer - you are the only one who can find it, and you will need to keep talking to him/them and try to be patient as you work things out. I know it's not easy to be patient if it's something important to you, but you don't want to jump to conclusions about an emotional issue either.

Does the energy of them "feel" different? Logically speaking I would think it is more likely they are two different people; I also have two guides, one of whom is my soulmate and the other of whom is a more experienced, teacher-guide. Our soulmates are usually around the same evolutionary level as we are so you might say my soulmate is a guide-in-training.

Even if we want to know something, though, our guides are not always ready to tell us, so patience must be the operative word.

The energy feels similar, which is part of why i am so confused. And yeah, talking to someone like him, fun, fun, it only creates more riddles i need to figure out. I mean that literally, it can be amusing, but not at all beneficial for MY mind, personally, because i fail at even comprehending commercials on tv.
Hehe, thanks, I know i always need to work on patience. I guess I know i have to work on understanding things too. It's just, i am not any good at dissecting hints, vagueness, sentences, sarcasm, facial expressions, from alive people, let alone a tricksters words, i was just hoping someone was good at reading into things better than I. My social reading skills are very bad, i cannot understand well. Like for example, when i asked him if he was raven, did his response, reveal anything else? I don't know.
Old 24-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Yes, thanks, I like the thing about keeping an open mind, even though I know it's not my imagination, just one question though, why would you keep spirit communication with your helpers as a last resort? That's what my spiritual path is made of. You are supposed to have good relationships with them, and they wait, and wait, for such a long time for you to finally visit them and become aware. They love us. The atmosphere, around them, is more loving than anything you would ever experience on this earth plane.

Hiya Ciqala

I really like your response - thank you.

Words that worry me... "know", "spirit communication", "helpers".

They Love Us - are you crazy? I'm killing myself laughing at this. What on earth do you think makes them love us?
Old 24-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Hiya Ciqala

I really like your response - thank you.

Words that worry me... "know", "spirit communication", "helpers".

They Love Us - are you crazy? I'm killing myself laughing at this. What on earth do you think makes them love us?

Oh I am not sure I comprehend your side of things, so if you care to enlighten me anymore. Do you not believe in spirit guides then ?
There is no way for me to ever explain the spiritual concept of love shared between us and our guides, or how. It would have to be something to be experienced.
I can see the word know, could be worrying, but what is worrying about spirit communication and helpers?
Old 24-12-2010, 08:11 PM
star-child

Hello :) it sounds like a bit of a complicated situation. I don't really have that much to say apart from when communicating with this spirit visualise yourself in a bubble of light and ground yourself so that you are protected from any negativity. Because if this spirit is tricking you, they probably wouldn't come near your positive light. Also you could buy a crystal for protection? That way if you feel well protected and the same situation is still occurring then there is probably a lesson in it for your highest good.

Sophie x
Old 24-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Enya

Quote:
Indeed! I own about 7 perfect CDs. You are the dogs bits when it comes to Christmas.
Wow, the first time I've ever been compared to canine privates... not sure how to respond to that...
Old 24-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Hello :) it sounds like a bit of a complicated situation. I don't really have that much to say apart from when communicating with this spirit visualise yourself in a bubble of light and ground yourself so that you are protected from any negativity. Because if this spirit is tricking you, they probably wouldn't come near your positive light. Also you could buy a crystal for protection? That way if you feel well protected and the same situation is still occurring then there is probably a lesson in it for your highest good.

Sophie x

That's an awesome idea that i never really thought of until now. Well i am pretty sure he is okay, since I usually have my protective crystals in my medicine bag necklace, and I have protection cast around my altar at all times. He's also been helpful. Just sometimes complicated as you say. Learn my lessons i guess. I'm getting the feel i should just go with it, and not be so stubborn to find out the answers.