Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Coming2

A true disconnect any help would be appreciated!!

Good Morning Family!!! How I have missed you all!!

I posted in my Your Space but wanted to also post here because I feel I have made some close contacts through this specific forum and hello to all the newer members...welcome to a wonderfully loving and accepting place!!

For some,you might have noticed that I have been away for some time. Alot of the reason is because I have felt completely disconnected and didnt feel I had much to offer. I was in a terrible car accident on Nov.12th and 5 days ago I slipped on ice and fell down 2 flights of concrete stairs.Needless to say my body is pretty broken up and I am in alot of pain. As a result the Dr's have given me pain medication. I have experienced this before but for some reason the minute I introduce the meds in2 my system my connection to my Guide, Guardian and Spiritual Team is completely severed. I can no longer see, hear or feel them even though I am aware that they are there behind the scenes working. I just tend to forget to thank them or acknowledge them.

I just feel lost right now. Once you have had such a close relationship with your Spiritual Team and have opened the door it is such a lonely feeling when it is cut off. I question why I was not listening when I had my accident. Rowena told me to go straight home and I didnt listen because I was trying to help a friend in need. If I had gone straight home I wouldnt have had the car accident that totaled my car and injured both myself and the other driver. It was me trying to be in control when I was warned in advance that I MUST go Home at that very Minute!!!

I guess I am asking any of you for some suggestions. The meds keep me cloudy and forgetful but right now I need them. I feel like I am letting so many people down as I recover...and as selfish as this sounds, especially myself. I miss Rowena talking to me and I miss the power I felt when the angels were guiding me....

Any thoughts??