Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-12-2010, 06:15 AM
xxKatt

Spiritual Guides?

I could use a guide. Any information on them and how to contact them would be wonderful.

Katt
Old 14-12-2010, 06:51 AM
TheDivine

There are always guides around you who are there to help you. Depending on your path in life, you may or may not be aware of them, and you may or may not be in communication with them.

If you want to invite new guides into your life, you can state it as a request or a prayer. I would word your statement to inviting loving, good forces who want to support and nurture your positive development. Being specific in your statement is key, because there are all kinds of entities out there who can do anything imaginable. Some people want to invite other kinds and I suppose that is fine if it's part of their path, but if your intention is to attract support and allies then you should make a request along those lines.

You could do that, or you could invite your present guides to engage in a more direct relationship with you and to communicate with you. They are always there and they never hesitate to love you, but maybe you have only recently become aware of them, or the idea of guides. In any case, stating an invitation to expand the relationship couldn't hurt. After that, look for signs in your life that serve as messages. They will definitely be there. :)
Old 14-12-2010, 07:05 AM
xxKatt

I believe I was mistaken you are quite well versed in your spirituality and I thank you sincerely for you insight. :)
Old 14-12-2010, 06:24 PM
I-Ching

You can access you guide via the I-Ching. When start consulting the I-Ching a guide is assigned to you by the Supreme Person. Without this system your method of communication with your guide is quite obscure and difficult. I use the Brian Browne Walker translation. I find it very simple and clear. Although I am busy Divining my own.
Old 14-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Experiencer
You already have one! Your guides communicate thoughts to you all the time - it's just that usually we pick them up subconsciously rather than consciously. And remember you can talk to your guides and ask them for help without having to hear their response. They will always do everything they can for you.

But I know what you mean. It does help enormously to actually converse with them. Do you meditate? It is much easier to contact those in spirit in a meditative state, so that's the first step to contacting them (you can also try it just as you are falling asleep!).

Have you ever done energy work? Learning to feel energy is also a huge help. My first experiences with my guide were feeling rather than speaking - which might not sound useful at first, but it was! Before I could understand words from my guides, I was able to understand yes/no answers to questions because they would "whoomph" energy at me for a positive response, and it is amazing what you can find out just with yes/no answers.

There's a lot to say about our spiritual helpers - is there any particuar information you were looking for?
Old 15-12-2010, 02:58 AM
sunny shine

In my experience if they want to convey something they just find some way to do it and it always reaches you, many times i attempt and they are silent but unexpectedly i receive answers though i am not consciously focusing