Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
When I find my diary I will gladly add my first Awakening.
I look forward to hearing your story Athymari.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Loving_Soul

Thankyou for sharing your story I look forward to reading more what a great thread :)

I will add my story of awakening when I'm in the right place and time to write it :)
Old 05-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Thankyou for sharing your story I look forward to reading more what a great thread :)

I will add my story of awakening when I'm in the right place and time to write it :)
Thank you Loving_Soul, I look forward to hearing it.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Well, all I could find was an old post where I mentioned it which I have edited. I often experience things that, at the time, I just cant write down:

'My questions of who am I really, why am I here, what is my mission I suddenly knew. My physical body was as confining as air and I was fully connected and knew everything.

I whispered what I was remembering , like i do on waking to remember a dream, then blinked and suddenly a curtain I could not see began to fall. As it did my remembered memory started to evaporate along with my grin. Though what ever i was whispering was not what i remembered.

I was left with the memory of remembering, the memory of joy as I looked out over the duvet gazing around my room. I ventured out of my body and though a amythest cave in my room to somewhere else, red and dark, the walls seemed fibrous, like they were alive. Where three other people I was working with where, watching something. I remember what it felt like whilst connected to them and thinking ' I swear if i touched his head i would feel it like it was my own'.

I was surprised to note that I did not feel any anger at forgetting again. Just a sigh and thinking that now it had risen to the surface it was just under the surface ready for next time.

This was at least a year ago. I tend to think of it as a teaser, glimpse!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
Well, all I could find was an old post where I mentioned it which I have edited. I often experience things that, at the time, I just cant write down:

'My questions of who am I really, why am I here, what is my mission I suddenly knew. My physical body was as confining as air and I was fully connected and knew everything.

I whispered what I was remembering , like i do on waking to remember a dream, then blinked and suddenly a curtain I could not see began to fall. As it did my remembered memory started to evaporate along with my grin. Though what ever i was whispering was not what i remembered.

I was left with the memory of remembering, the memory of joy as I looked out over the duvet gazing around my room. I ventured out of my body and though a amythest cave in my room to somewhere else, red and dark, the walls seemed fibrous, like they were alive. Where three other people I was working with where, watching something. I remember what it felt like whilst connected to them and thinking ' I swear if i touched his head i would feel it like it was my own'.

I was surprised to note that I did not feel any anger at forgetting again. Just a sigh and thinking that now it had risen to the surface it was just under the surface ready for next time.

This was at least a year ago. I tend to think of it as a teaser, glimpse!
WoW, so many similarities, I know what you meant by touching his head and feeling like it was your own, this is how I felt also, I felt like my cells throughout my whole body was everyone else's cells.

It certainly sounds like a beautiful experience Athymari, for myself my experience was all i needed, I thought about trying to recapture it all over again, but I felt this was not for me, the light was on, it could never go out again, even if i tried.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:33 PM
xebiche

What a thread.

I actually read every word in every post, which is a first.

Question? Are you a male or female and how old are you now?

I sat in "Nothing" for 4 hours in 1992.

The Nothing equals The Enlightenment.

It took me 10 years of psychological confusion to just figure out *** had happened to me.

Then another 10 years of refinement after I understood the template.

Now I understand the System, and am in agreement with Her.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Loving_Soul

To tell my story I guess I would have to start back as a child.... I always felt an urge to "touch hearts" so to speak....from dogs cats mice horses babies etc I needed to connect...I grew up around foster kids staying at my Auntys house and while my cousins secure in their bond with each other would be outside playing excluding "the new kid" I'd be in the room just sitting listening to their story - my heart reaching out and giving them love the only way I knew how - by being there....
Fast forward in my life I always felt a purpose for being here - something greater than I could comprehend - but I was scared...I was a teenage single Mum and focused on doing the best I could for my son - I am so proud of the beautiful loving soul he is :)
We relocated to Aussie a few years ago - I spent the first 3 months crying for my roots I couldn't understand what we had done - why we moved here - I was lost and wanted to go home but something told me I had to stay....
I found work at a local Contractors doing their scheduling - I was in tourism back home so the job was completely unrelated but I was drawn to it...I knew I'd have a Manager that didn't interview me - my first day I walked in and met him - I looked in his eyes and felt a deep connection - they were smiling at me from within...
It turned out he was married in what seemed like the perfect marriage but we were mates - I was ok with it remaining that way - the place we worked was TOXIC - it was filled with people who were just plain nasty I was shocked at the levels they would go to to discredit another for their own gains....HE and I learnt quickly we were different - we had each others back no one could break our loyalty (many tried) we begun going for walks at lunchtime just to escape - we spoke of the honesty we shared - we knew we could speak the truth to one another - trust was as natural as breathing....I met his wife and she commented on our bond but without threat - we were closest of mates but never crossed the boundaries of his marriage...
He left to move interstate - we both cried saying goodbye he left random reminders that would pop up saying "you miss @$&" my eyes would well up at the loss of my friend so deep was the pain...
They moved back and not long after he phd me to say they had split up - I told him he was crazy lol she is a kind soul - he began telling me the "real" story - it seems nothing is ever as it seems - I never wanted to discuss his marriage as the pang I felt inside me was so deep and I didn't want to open the pandoras box...a few months past and he said I have to come and see you let's go out - it was that night I knew - he knew - there was a connection that was indescribable - it had been there from that first day but we loved each other enough not to upset each others world - it was like coming home - that's the only way to describe it - during our love making we both paused - he said can you feel that - it was not in our body it was more - we had no idea about melding at that stage - but our souls came together - melded as one it was beyond euphoric - I find it difficult to describe but we looked into each others eyes and our souls were speaking - I am not naive to sex - this was like NOTHING I have experienced before - we knew something had happened and we couldn't understand what but we knew there was no going back we were somehow one within two bodies...
Forgive me at this point if I don't use the correct terms I am just trying to explain it as best I can....
We spent two months in bliss - we were like each others drug and it wasn't just the sex although that was incredible- it was about the presence of each other - the energy surrounding us was amazing - we would just stare at each other with goofy grins there were no games just pure love - the most incredible feeling in existence....I described it to him like he held a mirror up - I stood before him naked to my soul and he showed me I was perfect even with my imperfections....I was worthy of love - I was worthy of loving me for all that I am...
Then it happened - his ex broke down - begged for another chance - they have small kiddies who are his world - he is the best Dad around that I know which was huge for me considering my past - she said she was moving interstate if they didn't reconcile - he said he needed to go - I knew he needed to too...
To say we were devastated is an understatement - he was wracked with guilt he knew he was returning with the love of another in his soul - but he felt it was something he needed to do - he had to try and keep his family together - stand up to his responsibilities - our parting was bittersweet we cried so deep I thought inside me was going to die - throughout all my life I have never ever experienced grief so deep - when we spoke it was the same for him he was barely functioning through his day...I was submerged into darkness closed off in a world I no longer felt I belonged in - It was dark so dark I felt like my soul was dying - my body just became my vessel I was so within myself....
I am no stranger to love and loss - this was COMPLETELY different to anything i had ever experienced...I got to a day where I didn't think I could make it through another I stayed up all night looking for a healer - I came across Sandy - she was/ is my angel here on earth - my first session with her I sobbed so deep for so long she connected through to my soul and begun the healing within - the change in me since that day has been incredible - I have awakened to the soul within me - I healed the wounds within and with the healing came another form of love so incredible - I felt like I was falling in love with myself and all that is - I awakened in "another world" where everything is different - even the smallest of things I notice - sounds are clearer - I listen in a different way I see in a different way - I'm not quite sure how to describe it...
My TF and I - we are still as much in love as ever - the pull so strong - we meet in dreams - we feel each others love....happiness...pain...anguish - his wife and him are still trying its not going so well - all of this has happened in a little over 3 months so you can imagine what a whirlwind it has been - every minute of every day he is there - he has spoken of things that sound crazy to anyone else but he feels me in every breathe - we had lunch 2 weeks ago - we melded again even without physical connection - when we walked into the cafe everyone just stopped and stared the energy surrounding us was so powerful - we just giggled and smiled our goofy smiles - so ecstatic to be in each others presence - we talked for hours - matching up experiences where we thought we could feel the other but never knew if it was just our imaginations - he hears me speaking to him - I feel him walking beside me - the signs and synchronicities are incredible.....it is beautiful beyond words....
I sent an email after that....saying it was time we let go and allowed each other to follow our own pathways that yes one day we will reunite but that we are not emotionally mature enough right now - he needs to find his truth whether it be with his wife or on his own - the decision to leave if he does must not be because of me...
I have to continue on my journey of self discovery - continue healing and learning my purpose - we both know and have spoken about our greater purpose together but our time is not now....
I know to a lot who may read this story it sounds like a classic man trying to have his cake and eat it too - but I implore you to not judge either of us or our situation until you can honestly say you have met your Twin Flame and have walked a mile in our shoes - only then you would understand what this past few months have been like....every single minute we fight the pull to one another - it is literally like our souls are searching - trying to reconnect again - but I know until we can realize complete truth and love within ourselves our time to reunite will never come - I sent him this poem which describes where we are at right as I type - everyday I go to bed praying I will continue to see the light and not get pulled back into despair by my ego screaming at me "what should be" but I have learnt to observe the ego and calm the force of emotions it contains...each day I walk blind - with only my soul to see my pathway....thank you for reading my story - I have not posted it here for it to be analysed or even commented on - I just wanted to share my journey :)

To walk away is to walk beside you....
I send you my love, wish you never to fall, for we walk our own true path...
We have been gifted by God....
My achingly beautiful mirror....
Two souls united, in true love.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi Thinker, can I ask what that book was ?.
That book was based on biography and sayings of a great Indian saint.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker108
I was so detached after reading that book. But that detachment was dangerous, yes that was not the right path. Now I am more mature to realize it. To be Continued……..
Old 06-04-2012, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker108
WoW that sounds like a great book, I like to read that sort stuff myself.