Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-10-2011, 05:26 AM
primrose

e-mailie, I'm glad you are doing well, I also send you love.

It's nice having young people on here, they sound so mature. I know I was'nt at that age.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Greybeard

You know you aren't afraid of death when you are pretty darned sure you ARE going to die. The day daddy ain't there to haul you off the rock, but the wave does that for you and you find yourself in deep water, heavy waves and strong current. NOW survive. Now tell us you aren't afraid of death.

Once you conquer your fear of death, then you can go to work on the fear of life, a much more sinister fear. Try bull riding.

If you want to join a Disaster Relief Organization, first go out and create a disaster. Then put on your Captain Kangaroo cape and go save everyone.

Keep safe, kid. Life gets better and better the older you get.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:12 PM
emalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
e-mailie, I'm glad you are doing well, I also send you love.

It's nice having young people on here, they sound so mature. I know I was'nt at that age.
Thank you Primrose
I certainly wasn't mature at that age either!
It's funny, but in a way I recognize that I still behave in immature ways, but those times I think that I'm comiing from a place of fear, a place in which I've taken on a more childlike, dependent state of feeling - not a place that is truly representative of who I am overall. I do think that people can lose touch with their own strengths, at other times be in touch with strengths which they didn't know they possessed - whether young or old.
emalie
Old 12-10-2011, 05:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna mae
I'm 14 too(:
And I am pretty worried to be honest about death,but only because I don't want it to be disastrous, it depends how i die really..i have this weird idea about karma too to do with death:/ anyway, your post really inspired me, thank you(:
I find that to be true many people worry about how they /will/ die. Most would prefer something like passing in their sleep compared to dying in a fiery car crash or something.