Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-07-2011, 08:19 AM
midnightstar

Do humans and animals go to the same place?

When we die, do we all go through the light to the same place? I'm not sure. I hope we do.
Old 26-07-2011, 09:37 AM
Gerryh

A resounding yes for the animals that meant the most to us.When my partners Mother died,a few days before she passed away she couldn't understand why we couldn't see her 2 favourite dogs that had passed on years before.They had travelled across time and space to come and greet her. Pretty amazing don't you think?
Best wishes Gerry
Old 26-07-2011, 01:34 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryh
A resounding yes for the animals that meant the most to us.When my partners Mother died,a few days before she passed away she couldn't understand why we couldn't see her 2 favourite dogs that had passed on years before.They had travelled across time and space to come and greet her. Pretty amazing don't you think?
Best wishes Gerry

I'm of the belief they DO, but of course there's no way to be certain your partner's mother was not hallucinating the presence of her beloved companions crossed over years before. Still, it's a lovely thought! I hope we're right....!!
Old 26-07-2011, 11:39 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
When we die, do we all go through the light to the same place? I'm not sure. I hope we do.

No. BUT where there's a bond of love between animal and person then the animal will be able to meet up with the keeper/carer for a short time after a passing. Love attracts both human to human and human to animal.....

There's a lot more to talk about which impacts this subject but for the moment take heart that if you want to see your cherished pets after your passing it can be done.

They won't stay with you for always though....
Old 26-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Master
Oh yes I surely believe we go to the same place...
Spiritlite.
Old 27-07-2011, 02:01 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Oh yes I surely believe we go to the same place...
Spiritlite.

Believing ain't the same as actuality.....
Old 27-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Gracey

why do animals and humans go to different places mac?
Old 27-07-2011, 02:39 AM
OldTimer

I hope where ever I go, there are animals there. A place without animals would be like Yellowstone without bison. Same applies to the here and now. Must be animals too.
Old 27-07-2011, 02:40 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
why do animals and humans go to different places mac?

Because we ain't the same.....

The animating spirits of animals are at a different state of spiritual evolvement to those of humankind. Their journey is at a different stage to ours. Our contact with them is transient albeit important for all.

The etheric dimensions offer many experiences but animals are not experienced there in the same way as here in the physical. Many issues are different in the etheric - that of animals and domestic pets is just one of them.

To understand why one needs also to understand the nature of life here, life before and life hereafter. Animals are very important here for individuals deeply attracted to them. That is likely in response to individuals' personal state of spiritual evolvement.

The comparison of life in the etheric compared with life in the physical is a huge and one which can only be touched on in forum responses.
Old 27-07-2011, 02:51 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimer
I hope where ever I go, there are animals there. A place without animals would be like Yellowstone without bison. Same applies to the here and now. Must be animals too.

Those who feel such strong attraction towards animals will (after their passing) find themselves drawn towards others who feel similarly, in landscapes created for the purpose by them. Communal as well as private, personal areas are available and animals and pets may be found there.

For others, for whom animals no longer have such attractions, there will be environments, communal or personal, where animals and pets will not be found....

Like attracts like.