Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Twin flame story- twin flame dreams/nightmares - dating other people

Hi,
I'm fairly new, but had no idea where else to go with my story. I'll try to make it brief, but it's hard

My TF story

I met my TF in 2017. I already knew who he was as he's fairly known and I admired him greatly, but we didn't know each other personally. My life took a crazy turn and I was given the opportunity to trade my mundane job for my dreamjob and move to a different country. I took it. I didn't even realise it until a few weeks before a planned get-together with those working there. I received an invitation from the company with a list of my new colleagues and he was among them. I was excited to be working with a hero of sorts, but that's it.

I met him ACCIDENTALLY a day before the official day we were supposed to meet in a public place. I wasn't paying attention, but "something" told me to look up from my phone. He passed me and for some reason was already looking at me too. We both slowed down and I spoke to him. He had no idea who I was, of course. Nevertheless he had noticed me. We hit it off right away.

From then on a friendship developed. I was fascinated with him and struck by how we seemed so in tune with one another. Friends warned me: "you guys are so close! Don't fall in love with him. He's married!" I promised I wouldn't.

Our friendship just grew. We flirted casually, but it never seemed serious. He introduced me to his wife. We also got along.

Then one night, we were having a drink, the "air" changed. It was different. I stood up and said I had to go and he said that was a good idea.

He was placed elsewhere for a few months and we didn't see each other every day any more. We did text occassionally and one night we had a small evening with friends at my place. His wife had declined joining.
My friend asked if something was going on between us. I swore nothing was going on, but I had developed feelings for him. She said it wasn't obvious, but she confided she was sensitive to things and for the first time I was told she felt a soul connection between him and me. He was supposedly my "twin flame". I was also told things would happen likely around May.

I dropped the idea and moved on. Strangely, my TF stopped contacting me after NYE. He had randomly texted me sweet things a few times, but then nothing. For 3 months.

3 months later he was back at work again. I heard his voice and walked in the room. He saw me, jumped up and we both rushed into each other's arms, apparently leaving witnesses uncomfortable. To me it was friends hugging, to others it looked "intimate".

Things were complicated from then on. He grew hot and cold, leaving me confused.

Then suddenly in May, we collaborated on a project. The night after we showcased it there was a party. His wife was there too. I was sitting in the corridor, resting my legs and trying to relax when he came by asking if I'm OK. I said I was fine. He hesitated. Then he swooped in and kissed me on the corner of my lips. He lingered, then turned and walked away without saying a word.

It was not a kiss enough to be called suspicious, but it wasn't innocent enough either. I was thoroughly confused.

That week he seemed to speak in riddles. Confessing feelings, but not REALLY confessing then. Honestly, I did the same.

What happened more was that we started noticing we could FEEL each other when we weren't there. How we were. When we slept well or when we didn't.
He said "We are so incredibly the same, you and I".

Suddenly he would grow cold again. The last workday came (we would only work together for a year) and there was a goodbye party. His wife was present, but I noticed she was suddenly uncomfortable with my presence.

He had written me a note saying this wouldn't be goodbye and a few more encouraging words. Yet he ignored me the whole night until he had to leave.

He didn't say goodbye to anyone, but came to find me. He held me tight. It was different. It was sad. I suddenly heard myself tell him "I love you". He didn't quite tense, but I did feel his body respond. He sighed, said "take care of yourself", then turned and walked away without looking at me.

For months he ignored me. No more messages, no responses to texts. He kept in touch with others from work, but not me. It broke my heart.

Despite all that, I started "seeing things" and "felt" him. Especially at night. I had asked for the universe to show me ladybugs if he was my TF. It wasn't the season for it. The image meant something to us. A week later my cat brought me a Ladybug- alive. I released it. I was given a card with ladybugs on them and on his profile I suddenly saw he had posted a photo of a ladybug crawling on him.

Then we saw each other again. He held me as if nothing had happened. We saw each other on and off. An unexplained connection accompanied by seemingly telepathy, dreams, a shared star sign, birthdays 5 days apart and signs. Not necessarily numeral signs. And a WHOLE lot in common.

Some people claimed to "see it". Someone else, a close friend who worked with him and his wife, took me aside and started telling me his wife had asked him.to take his distance from me. And that he had said things in his and his wife's presence that made him believe he "isn't my friend". When I pressed for what he said his story changed and could be interpreted several ways.

No matter what, parts of it were true and I was heartbroken.

To me my TF was cautious. Distant, but reaching out sometimes.

I moved away from the country and I saw him on my last day there. He asked me to stay in touch. We still occassionally text, but it CAN take him months to respond. Or he won't at all. And suddenly he's there again.

The connection seemed to fade and come back. Fade and come back. Currently I'm experiencing a surge in connection, despite us not really talking much.

Twin flame nightmares

In May I had a nightmare that was so intense, as if I was actually living it. The best I can do is post the texts i sent to a friend right after. I'll alter the names:

Hey, I know you're sleeping right now but I need to write this to someone. I just had a terrible nightmare about D. I can't deal.

In my nightmare I found out he had died. He had been sick but never told me. He had denied being sick, but suddenly I recalled moments where I realised he was frail.

It was so detailed and vivid. His wife took me aside and said "I know you loved him and he loved you. I'm moving away. Come with me."

She took me to see his body and I collapsed on top of him, crying.

I saw glimpses of a memorial for him. Newspaper clippings on how loved he was.

I dreamt of myself posting a newspaper article announcing his death and the words "my heart is broken".

The last thing I remembered is coming home to my dad and there was a package for me. He had sent me books. English tutoring books for some reason. The note is so incredibly vivid:
"My darling, I've treasured these and I now want you to have them. No point in me keeping them, right? I've been trying to not face what will happen, because I don't know if I'm ready for it. There's no denying it will happen though.
I love you, D.

PS: I can't stop thinking about you. Maybe it's time for me to start accepting you're who you are and see this as my character flaw"

Like.... I actually remember these exact words.... the chicken scratch that is definitely his....

I woke up after that and only as I'm writing these last words to you, am I calming down.... it was so real and vivid..... i couldn't breathe, I wailed as I woke up...

The second nightmare was a few days ago. I was shocked it happened again. The text:

I had a "twin flame" nightmare again....I think. I just woke up crying....cause it's very similar to that dream I had last year when he died and I was mourning him. So...It's very odd:
I'm in a bar, an establishment that evidently my parents are running. My mom is alive. I don't even think twice about that and I'm telling her a movie is coming on with my favourite band as the lead stars. It's a new promo thing.

Next I remember watching the trailer or showing her the trailer and it's a spy-comedy film and it's set in his country and I keep saying "I was there. I was there".

Then his children have a shot and I say "And those are D's kids! Oh...he never told me. He must have kept it top secret" and the next thing I know I realize he plays the villain in it.

Fast forward and I'm excitedly telling someone as I'm entering a room about what I saw in the trailer and how I'll have to have a "severe talk" with him for keeping this from me.

Next thing I know his son is next to me. I'm surprised and hug him. I see his daughter and I hug her. I see his wife, but she looks totally different....not like how she actually looks at all. An entirely different woman and I hug her suspiciously.

I see D from the corner of my eye and I want to say something funny. He won't let me hug him and he says

"I'm here to say goodbye"
I ask him why and he turns a bit and finally I see it.

His left side is completely mangled. There's no arm left, there are devices in place, I assume to keep him alive. On the place of his arm there's a weird small flabby piece of flesh. I now notice something to help him breathe and something like a heart monitor. I mean, it looks gruesome and terrible.

The rest is fairly vivid as if it was happening.

Me: Oh....my....God.... I'm so sorry. Omg. Omg.....
Him: I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I had an accident. I don't have long.
Me: Where are you going?
Him: Back to my home country. There are new programs in place. It might help, but there's little hope.
Me: Can I hug you? I don't know if I can?
Him: I didn't know if you wanted to anymore, but yes....

I hold him, rest my head on his "healthy" side and I cry and tell him I love him. "Even like this", I say.

Flash forward and I'm in an open space outdoors.

There was a funeral. It's ended. I know it's his.

I'm crying uncontrollably.

His wife, still not looking the same, says "I know you loved him. He knows you loved him"

And I say
"If he would have asked me to be his I would have. I would have married him. In any way or state he was, I would have married him. I would have stayed with him till the bitter end had he asked me"

She walks away and I'm crying and I wake up.

These dreams disturb me. Not that I think he's dying, but I do feel they're trying to tell me something.

I'd love someone's insight.

Dating someone else

So I was asked on a date today and I've accepted.
I haven't dated in years. I haven't been with another man since my husband left me in 2015. The only one I had genuine feelings for after my ex-husband is my TF, but my TF is married and a good, loyal husband and devoted father.

I can only love him genuinely without (3D) expectations.

But I experience "skin hunger", especially in his absence. I'm hungry for affection.

The date and I agree that neither of us are looking for anything serious.

Yet something in me feels WRONG towards my TF. I have no rational reason to feel like I owe him, yet I feel....almost....as if this is betrayal, even though I'm not a traditional thinker in terms of relationships (I don't necessarily believe in monogamy; though I've always been monogamous).

It's SO confusing. It's stressing me out and I haven't even gone on this date yet. Anyone else dealing with dating while having a TF?
Old 15-02-2019, 04:16 AM
Experiencer

I married someone else while having a TF. It felt weird even agreeing to date at first, but sometimes things just click. My TF and I could have been together if I had gone back, but knowing both of us, it was the wrong path. We left on peaceful terms and hoped to reunite, but ultimately, I didn't expect him to wait for me, so I forced myself to move on, too. It's never going to be the same as a TF, but any love is a love worth experiencing. They can all teach you and transform you on some level.

My TF was about waking me up and making me feel all my flaws and insecurities along with all my greatest joys. My spouse is about loving myself and believing I deserve love in return.

I have been married for 9 years and have been apart from my TF for almost 13 years now. You can gain a lot of perspective the further away you are from the initial meeting. I didn't feel the energies and wait forever for my TF. I didn't even know what one was, but when we met, it was fast and terrifying. My logical mind screamed infatuation, but there were too many coincidences, too many moments where he knew me without me telling him.

Ultimately, what I discovered is that TF love is unconditional. But unconditional love sometimes means wanting someone to be happy even if it's not with you. And when you can accept that, you can begin to grow for yourself away from your TF. Good luck!
Old 15-02-2019, 04:57 AM
Guide

I dated and had a relationship but the feelings were never the same as what I had with my twin flame. I did love the man I was in a relationship with but it was a different kind of love.

For me I could never settle just to have a man in my life, so I remained single. Today after decades apart my twin is back in my life, that strong love is present, but he's married. He and I have a very special, unique friendship somewhere between more than friends, but less than a couple.

I look at it as having had the opportunity to feel real love in my life even if he and I have never been able to live together.

Go on your date but don't have expectations. Just try to enjoy meeting a new friend.