Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-01-2019, 01:07 PM
Experiencer

Does things between twin flames always happen fast?

I'm confused about the dynamics of a "normal" relationship and twin flames.

I've always heard that healthy relationships start slow and develop slow over time.

It seems that's not the case between twin flames, as it seems that between TF's is quite the opposite, is like a hurricane of emotions and things happen very fast.

Any TF's here that can give some insight on this?
Old 28-01-2019, 03:05 PM
Master

very fast yes but at same sense it is as if it always was going on and you're just now catching on. It's always been there, them with you, you with them, you wondering about them 'out there' existing and they the same with you. there is a person that loves you, knows you as you do them, you just dont know who......naturally we seek...in every lover, we look for him or her.

so yes when you do both finally meet after recognition of it and of yourself in them and them in you. it happens naturally....fast.

karmic debt connections are similar in feeling fast and full on. strong pull, desires and cravings. its designed that way deliberately to bring them together to release the karma or pay the debt by being there for them, being of service. and you may feel one pulls for the other more. thats a sign of karmic. it is painful, at times resentful and very stuck...for a better word, until it has become conscious and served unto each individual involved. Naturally go seperate ways. purpose served.

this sadly is more common than twin soul/flame connections.

soul mates, generally easy going, flowing and fun.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
very fast yes but at same sense it is as if it always was going on and you're just now catching on. It's always been there, them with you, you with them, you wondering about them 'out there' existing and they the same with you. there is a person that loves you, knows you as you do them, you just dont know who......naturally we seek...in every lover, we look for him or her.

so yes when you do both finally meet after recognition of it and of yourself in them and them in you. it happens naturally....fast.

karmic debt connections are similar in feeling fast and full on. strong pull, desires and cravings. its designed that way deliberately to bring them together to release the karma or pay the debt by being there for them, being of service. and you may feel one pulls for the other more. thats a sign of karmic. it is painful, at times resentful and very stuck...for a better word, until it has become conscious and served unto each individual involved. Naturally go seperate ways. purpose served.

this sadly is more common than twin soul/flame connections.

soul mates, generally easy going, flowing and fun.

Thank you, that makes total sense.

I have met my TF and things happened really fast. But after the bubble love phase, we went into ego and a lot has been triggered. We're still together but there has been many push and pull and we're trying to navigate through it.

What led me to this question was more after talking to a friend of mine that believes that a healthy relationship has to happen slowly.

And because mine was the opposite of slowly and a lot has been triggered, she doesn't understand it and says it's a sign we went too fast too soon and I shouldn't be with him.

She doesn't get the connection we have and how good we're helping each other clearing old patterns and beliefs in such a loving way.
Old 28-01-2019, 05:32 PM
traceyacey12

I’ve learned that the bullet point checklist that exist on websites about twin lists are just general guidelines and not all of them will apply to you, including the relationship moving fast. Personally, mine didn’t move fast but it did meet most of the criteria listed on most websites. I think recognition, push and pull, triggering and you two being opposites in some way are the most important indicators of a twin flame relationship.
Old 28-01-2019, 07:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
I’ve learned that the bullet point checklist that exist on websites about twin lists are just general guidelines and not all of them will apply to you, including the relationship moving fast. Personally, mine didn’t move fast but it did meet most of the criteria listed on most websites. I think recognition, push and pull, triggering and you two being opposites in some way are the most important indicators of a twin flame relationship.

Yes agree. We do have the push and pull, the triggering, recognition, being opposites.

To me the difference in this relationship is that before with karmic soulmates once the purpose has been served, my feeling for them changes radically. Now with my TF the connection is alwaysssss there, and growing, regardless of what's happening in 3D between us.
Old 29-01-2019, 03:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Thank you, that makes total sense.

I have met my TF and things happened really fast. But after the bubble love phase, we went into ego and a lot has been triggered. We're still together but there has been many push and pull and we're trying to navigate through it.

What led me to this question was more after talking to a friend of mine that believes that a healthy relationship has to happen slowly.

And because mine was the opposite of slowly and a lot has been triggered, she doesn't understand it and says it's a sign we went too fast too soon and I shouldn't be with him.

She doesn't get the connection we have and how good we're helping each other clearing old patterns and beliefs in such a loving way.

I read that many relationships break up due to taking bad advice from family and friends. If its not perfect, totally and always and heavenly 24/7 and smooth sailing....then its got to go and realistically...if you cant be down with your partner while the rough is rough, you'll never grow enough integrity to remain in an actual commitment to another. 'I love you and will be with you on conditions you promise me rainbows and stars and sunshine the whole way through' its delusional to think this way.

Please dont allow your friends opinion to define how your relationship 'should' go.

spiritual relationships are not normal. People in normal relationships cannot fathom. People with sleeping gifts and abilities cannot fathom. Therefore, it must not exist. so please....go ahead in your exploring of your connection and the growth it brings.
Old 29-01-2019, 06:11 AM
Administrator
Hello

It was not my experience that it happened fast. I met my Twin Flame here on Spiritual Forums in 2007 and we knew there was a connection but that is all it was an energy connection. There was not that emotional pull to be with him or him me. I feel at times that we fall to the emotions as we "want" that someone to be with to complete us.

I was married and he was married, we were a continent appart. I was gifted a trip to England in 2012 to travel with my now Husband, by my EX for our anniversary. Stonehenge had always been on my wish list, and we had open communications daily with the man I am now married to in friendship. He was a part of our home, via web cam.

I travelled with him, and we had a wonderful vacation. He then came visit my family, then went home to England. I was in a very abusive relationship, and it came to a head one day, where I honestly thought I would die. It was in that moment where we came to realize that we could be a couple, and that he could join me and my family (kids) and form a new family. His marriage had long since ended just needed the final divorce. She was abusive to him.

It too a situation where we were pushed to the edge of survival to realize we were going to be OK and meant to be together.

We never thought that we would be a couple, we both felt that we had our lives bound with the ex's we now have.

Now that we are married almost 4 years I can see how that energy was there in what some would call "love" but we never acted on the primal instincts of "lust" where many fall into.

I feel that you have to be content alone first and foremost, before any relationship can come into being. To face the lowest point where you have to literally open to the Universe to bring you out of it.

Lynn
Old 29-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Guide

Not for my situation. We met as kids in school and formed a friendship that grew into a brief romantic relationship. When graduated we were still friends but saw less of each other. We lost touch for 30 years before he came back in my life 3 years ago. We always have had a special connection and when we reconnected we felt that strongly. Unfortunately he was in a relationship and he is now getting married to that woman. He knows we are twin flames and we do remain friends.
Old 29-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It was not my experience that it happened fast. I met my Twin Flame here on Spiritual Forums in 2007 and we knew there was a connection but that is all it was an energy connection. There was not that emotional pull to be with him or him me. I feel at times that we fall to the emotions as we "want" that someone to be with to complete us.

I was married and he was married, we were a continent appart. I was gifted a trip to England in 2012 to travel with my now Husband, by my EX for our anniversary. Stonehenge had always been on my wish list, and we had open communications daily with the man I am now married to in friendship. He was a part of our home, via web cam.

I travelled with him, and we had a wonderful vacation. He then came visit my family, then went home to England. I was in a very abusive relationship, and it came to a head one day, where I honestly thought I would die. It was in that moment where we came to realize that we could be a couple, and that he could join me and my family (kids) and form a new family. His marriage had long since ended just needed the final divorce. She was abusive to him.

It too a situation where we were pushed to the edge of survival to realize we were going to be OK and meant to be together.

We never thought that we would be a couple, we both felt that we had our lives bound with the ex's we now have.

Now that we are married almost 4 years I can see how that energy was there in what some would call "love" but we never acted on the primal instincts of "lust" where many fall into.

I feel that you have to be content alone first and foremost, before any relationship can come into being. To face the lowest point where you have to literally open to the Universe to bring you out of it.

Lynn

Well I guess it depends on the circunstances. We are not long distance or married, actually both of us have been on our own for a long time and single.

Happy to know you are married and happy! And yes absolutely, you have to be content alone first.
Old 29-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Not for my situation. We met as kids in school and formed a friendship that grew into a brief romantic relationship. When graduated we were still friends but saw less of each other. We lost touch for 30 years before he came back in my life 3 years ago. We always have had a special connection and when we reconnected we felt that strongly. Unfortunately he was in a relationship and he is now getting married to that woman. He knows we are twin flames and we do remain friends.

I've had a similar situation in my life. I've met someone 15 years ago, we had a brief romance and separated. We never really lost contact, as we had each other's emails and then became friends on Facebook.

I married a karmic soulmate and got divorced a few years ago.

He contacted me 2 years ago and our connection was very much still there. But now we were living in different countries. We tried to have a relationship but there were many blockages and issues.

I eventually ended the relationship as I got to a point I was feeling completely drained, depleted and unhappy.

I thought he was my twin flame because of the connection, but then after we broke up I realized he was in fact my near twin/fake twin, preparing me for the real thing.

Now I met my real TF, he has indeed a lot of things similar to the fake twin, but our connection just flows and makes me feel lifted higher, not drained or depleted. There have been triggering between us, but is different than before.

So if your guy is marrying someone else knowing you're twin flames, could he also be your fake twin?