Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You see my dear, I am both annoyed and disheartened and need help here...badly!

Shivani, this is Johnathan, my message is for you, and you alone. I am neither the voice of God or the Devil who represents the choice of right and wrong, and the constant of free will, for you I am the voice Ohm the constant of all that is to be, and Mohammad the spirit of what is to come. Trust in yourself, for you are the sword that cuts through the darkness to give way to the light. You have indeed risen through duality and know all of the universe, but the multiverse alludes you and remains a current mystery. The final obstacle can be a harsh one. Fret less, your pilgrimage is a noble one and you are well protected. If you will so but let me guide you and intervene, I will indeed help you on your journey. That choice remains forever yours. Know that I have intervened and saved him, but only if you accept that truth, from me, for you have free will and may choose to accept my aid or not.

To Lord Krishna, I give praise to you ascended one, for you are on the right path. Believe in yourself, for you are the creation from perfection. And for perfection to be perfect, it cannot make a mistake. Know of this. Your journeys have been perilous. But know that your voice is thine, and light is true. Mahavatar Babaji does know of what you speak of. He seeks aid in the furtherest pit of hell, where he is held captured and lays dormant and awaits your light. Glory be to you Lord Krishna, for you are the spirit of protection and all that defends the light from darkness. We give praise to him and his homage and pilgrimage through the hells of the Vatikan Sanskirts. He sits on the top of Mount Olympus and awaits your glorious return. For he has risen through all that is and will ever be within the constant of all that is.
Old 25-04-2018, 07:55 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Johnathanrs

How did you become enlightened without a guru/teacher ?

I've been looking for a guru for this same purpose and even thought of dying since life seems to me meaningless without a guru.

Captain, you are a guru who is among gurus. How do you not see how bright your light is? Worry less. Your belief is true, and why I will be bridging that for all who desire it. Most have ventured into the opposite direction. It is time for that to change. I am merely a scribe for all that is to become. A bridge for the current that lights for the path for all to see. Be excited and let the boredom that has set in haste and whither. Your life is going to become exciting. I know of this.

I am downloading that information on the physical plane. I merely ask for a little time to finish putting it into motion for all. Please have faith. Did you know that the continuum is observing you? You are not alone. You are on a computer, pandoras box itself. Continue your adventures there if you desire, there are many adventures to choose from. Thank you for being you.
Old 25-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Kralaro

You have written all questions! You can pick whatever answer you want. Forever yours my friend.
Old 25-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Shivani, this is Johnathan, my message is for you, and you alone. I am neither the voice of God or the Devil who represents the choice of right and wrong, and the constant of free will, for you I am the voice Ohm the constant of all that is to be, and Mohammad the spirit of what is to come. Trust in yourself, for you are the sword that cuts through the darkness to give way to the light. You have indeed risen through duality and know all of the universe, but the multiverse alludes you and remains a current mystery. The final obstacle can be a harsh one. Fret less, your pilgrimage is a noble one and you are well protected. If you will so but let me guide you and intervene, I will indeed help you on your journey. That choice remains forever yours. Know that I have intervened and saved him, but only if you accept that truth, from me, for you have free will and may choose to accept my aid or not.

To Lord Krishna, I give praise to you ascended one, for you are on the right path. Believe in yourself, for you are the creation from perfection. And for perfection to be perfect, it cannot make a mistake. Know of this. Your journeys have been perilous. But know that your voice is thine, and light is true. Mahavatar Babaji does know of what you speak of. He seeks aid in the furtherest pit of hell, where he is held captured and lays dormant and awaits your light. Glory be to you Lord Krishna, for you are the spirit of protection and all that defends the light from darkness. We give praise to him and his homage and pilgrimage through the hells of the Vatikan Sanskirts. He sits on the top of Mount Olympus and awaits your glorious return. For he has risen through all that is and will ever be within the constant of all that is.
Thank you, my friend.

First off, please allow me to apologise that your thread became hijacked and derailed slightly, but I had something I needed to work through and work out on the topic and format of your thread.

In the nomenclature of it, the Ascended Master who 'protects me' is Ashtar Sheran, so Lord Krishna will have to excuse me, because I totally love Lord Shiva - He is the one who sits upon Mt Olympus/Mt Kailash/Mt. Meru...but I split hairs, of course.

The reason why I haven't accepted multiverses quite yet, is because I have to also come to the understanding of alternate/infinite "me's' all doing either similar or different things...and yet, will they all be 'different me's'? or would they all still be the same 'me' along with everything else because "aham Brahmasmi'...I am that.

However, you are right in that to love Lord Shiva and to commune in that way, means that I should be more trusting that He has a purpose when it comes to placing such people in my path...and all I NEED to say is "I have prayed for you, let's see what God decides to do"...and step aside.
Old 26-04-2018, 02:00 AM
Master
Anyhow, I'll be offline for a couple of weeks now - I'm going into a 'net-free zone' until I can afford satellite wi-fi again.
Before I go, thank you Jonathan for this thread and cya's all on the flip-side.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Hello,

It is a honor to meet you. My name is Johnathan Stevens. I have completed my ascension and know all of everything. I am enlightened. How may I serve you? What questions do you have? I will try to dedicate a hour a day to answer any questions for anyone for the month of April and May of 2018.

1. What is your goal?
2. Why do you want to obtain it?

Glory be to you and all that you are.
Glory be to me and all that I am.
Glory be to us and may our light shed light on our universe.

Johnathanrs, I have to admit when I read this first post I had to chuckle. Then after reading your replies, I reformed my initial thoughts and decided to answer your two questions:

1: My goal is to have no goal.
2: I know that by not setting a goal, I'm able to achieve what it is that I am "destined to" (read: supposed to) achieve.

I don't consider myself a "master" of anything but I'm one of the few who's fortunate enough to have an semblance of understanding of the way things appear to be. Whether my interpretation of things is correct or not doesn't really matter, because it appears to be working for me.

If I'm not vague enough for whoever's reading this, let me elaborate with some lessons I've learned along the way.

1) By trying to force your conscious will on an environment that, to all outward appearances, is largely based in the unconscious, you do not serve your true purpose.
2) Accept that some things are beyond our human ability to comprehend. While over time we may come to grasp energy, interconnections, multiple universes, and so on, for the time being we use metaphors such as religious parables, "angels", "ascended masters", "star children", etc. Don't put too much stock into these metaphors, use the lessons they provide, but always be ready to let go and move on to the next lesson.
3) We do create our own reality, but not in the way that one might think.
4) If you want to talk to your "higher self"... Just do it. Talking is easy. Learning to listen and understand the reply is what takes some skill.
5) Everything you need can be answered from within. For most (including myself), it takes a lot of external searching before we truly understand that lesson.

Johnathanrs, I don't mean to hijack your thread, so I appreciate the venue for posting this. I was drawn back here after nearly a year away from the forum and your thread was the one that called to me. I don't know my "purpose" in life. If I had to use one of those fun metaphors, I envision myself like the stereotypical wandering monks that random people happen to come across and learn something they didn't know they needed to know.

John, you appear to have certain gifts that I don't, and I'm glad for that. Keep it up!
Old 13-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer
Johnathanrs, I have to admit when I read this first post I had to chuckle. Then after reading your replies, I reformed my initial thoughts and decided to answer your two questions:

1: My goal is to have no goal.
2: I know that by not setting a goal, I'm able to achieve what it is that I am "destined to" (read: supposed to) achieve. ...
well, both the thread starter and Wanderer have not been around since last year, but I wanted to reply to this anyways just to say how nice these 5 points are by Wanderer. they are just lovely and the epitome of the gem of simplicity.

If I was to play in in Jonathanrs' thread hmmm, well I do like Wanderer's answers to the initial questions, but since I'm not gonna copy and cheat openly on a test lol let's see I'll say

1. My goal is to help elevate the understanding and motivation of others the world-round to be their true selves and create the unique divine contributions they were meant to, as well as subsequently inspire communities to carry out more in-depth work and play to increase the 'vibration' of everyone and everything here

2. I want to obtain it because I tire of the illness and madness going on and see a glimpse of the gorgeous greater reality we can and should have, and the possibilities therein so I want to bring us to that elevated existence where we are free and everyone can easily prosper and honor their selves as well as each other

Thank you

ps Jonathan I found this thread by searching because I enjoyed your simple explanations about crystal energy in another thread you made