Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Life Changing, Scary, Awesome, dream, OBE, something, I can't explain! Please help!

I write this reluctantly. This isn't something most would never share with others. I am a happily married man, great family, and Catholic. So I have never researched any of this, nor believed it to be honest. But this can't be denied.

The other night I guess you could say I was sexually assaulted. But maybe not. But I expect no judgement of what I am about to say. Only friendly, opinions. Because it is alot to take in.

I guess I was dreaming, but was suddenly being led by a Goat headed person in all white, and another person/being in all black, couldn't make them out, they were always beside me. They led me through a home of sorts with two young males and a young lady in the basement. I thought I was there to help them out, and I did, but they didn't want out, they ran outside as me and the thing guided me led me with them, and they rolled around in muddy water and puddles, and the goat figure was coming to have sex with all of them, the girl started masturbating and couldn't wait for the goat thing to get to her, and it filled the mud puddle she was in with its sperm but never took her, I tried to awake at this moment to find myself extremely aroused and I had ejaculated. And I know I didnt' do it with my hand as it was by my side and not "covered in my semen." I got up went to the bathroom thinking there is no way that could have happened without me touching myself , and sure enough my pajama pants were full of sperm. I mean a ton of it.

I went to bed grabbed my rosary and prayed kind of freaked out. But then as time passed I wanted it to happen again. It was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. As i showered the next morning I noticed my rear was sore, as if something had been in it, but not horribly and not something that didn't go away after a short time. This was two nights ago. I would love to duplicate that feeling again, and feel like it wasn't just a dream as I am 40 and never ejaculated without stimulation in my sleep. Any advice? On this amazingly strange and bizarre encounter?
Old 03-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Newbie ;)

SOmething of note that I failed to mention

My wife and often listen to meditation music while falling asleep. We have for about the past week listened to native american and shamanic music, it was playing when this happened.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Master
Ok, well - congratulations of having your awakening!

Of course you know, that even if something has never happened before, it can happen to you too, like ejaculating in your sleep which is common. And that it could sound just like a heated dream.

But YOU know. And that is all that matters. This is where its starts for you.

Wherever you go from here, with this, it will be an interesting journey :)

I'm sure some people in here knows who a goatheaded white dressed being could be, who has acted as what seems to be your guide.

I would look into the 'guides' part of the forum. And I would also ask you to stay open to different opinions; obviously it is easy to associate to devils and sin etc.

But our guides can use any of an infinite number of ways to get our attention. Maybe they thought, you needed to connect really properly to your sexuality. Or to shake you out of comfort zone to hear them.

(Realize now that you wrote that you've listened to shamanic music - so maybe you are already 'in the spiritual realm'? I misunderstood then.)

Sexual assault is very serious. And that is what you wrote, I'm sorry that I neglected to say that at the very start. If you feel violated - it is not entirely clear to me - then you can shield yourself at night:

I would keep it simple. Focus on a point inside you (your heart, center, behind the navel, or solar plexus, where ever you 'feel yourself') and then imagine that point expanding, like a ball, an oval that grows filled with love, filled with you, filled with God. Make the ball as large as you want, sometimes I make it just around my bed, sometimes I take the whole room, sometime my whole apartment building.

When you settle at a size, you say (outloud or in you mind) something like: "This is my space, this is my home, no one can enter that I do not invite"

I usually say anyone who will help me sleep safely and care for me while I sleep can be here - just cause I like company :)

Sorry, if this is old news to you and I'm being completely redundant... I just didn't want your post to stand unresponded too.

(By the way, I do not believe in anyting such as 'evil spirits' - some beings just have a form of communication that we are uncomfortable with. And some are truly lost, and need help home. And therefore we need not fear, ever. We decide. We make the rules regarding ourselves. We're safe.)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 04-10-2017, 12:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the fast Reply and caring advice. At first. Like right after, I did feel assaulted. But that went away quickly and I wanted more. And I have done in head first reading and absorbing like a sponge. I want to try obe, but it is difficult w wife in bed and sometimes my son. I guess you could say I have been on a spiritual journey the past couple of years as I became Catholic December of last year, but the native American music was out of enjoyment of the flute and the relaxing aspect of it.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:01 AM
Experiencer

The first thing that came to mind when you mentioned a goat headed being is Baphomet.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes

Baphomet is what came up when I googled goat headed being. I had never heard of that.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Master
Not to say there's anything wrong with healthy sexuality and desire, but honestly I would see your response to this as a test of whether you will choose to indulge your carnal nature or aspire to cultivate something more spiritual.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Agree

From what I have learned it is good to clear one out so you can fully indulge in improving your spiritual life. Honestly. I intend to do both.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Guys, I have lucid dream since I was a little kid, maybe 6 , 7 years old. then I often fond myself having sleep paralyze and I was pretty scare. in my adult age I learned about AP, OBE etc. then I understood and stop fearing. I have done a couple of Astral projections and it´s pretty great. Now I´m training my brain with meditation while listen to Theta beats. I want to improve my AP experience and try to have more control of my astral body, which is not easy.

I enter in this forum to try to find ppl who I can talk to about this vast world of AP, OBE, Astral universes, dimensions etc... I know you guys also have a hard time to find someone to talk about that. So if someone wan to share their moments with me, please send me a message.

Have a wonderful day everybody
peace and love
Old 09-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a similar experience some time ago.
I was lying next to my ex girlfriend, I dozed for a while, she came in my lucid dream realizing my most intimate fantasies.
I remember that in the dream I gave myself and ejaculated. When I realized it, physically the same thing happened.
I am 34 years old, and it was the first time in my life that this has happened in my entire life.
I also had doubts about what caused this. I had the impression that SUCUBUS was attached to her. That impression I had practically throughout the relationship.

Today I think it may be something internal, some thought within myself that caused it, after all I was holding without ejaculating for about 2 or 3 weeks.