Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Guide
Its a digital asset. What happened to internet stocks that had nothing but an idea when the internet bubble burst?
All crypto is just an idea that isnt worth anything.

If the banks are against it, couldnt they fund a war that ended with an EMP attack to completly crash all crypto?
Old 07-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Its a digital asset. What happened to internet stocks that had nothing but an idea when the internet bubble burst?
All crypto is just an idea that isnt worth anything.
Is the piece of paper on which your $100 bill is printed worth anything? Think of Weimar. Or the ECB, printing money at the rate of 60 billion euros per month. You can see where that's leading.
All fiat (i.e. fake/promissory notes) currencies run this risk. It's anything that a government declares to be legal tender, but isn't backed by physical stuff, e.g. gold.
Like much of spirituality, it's a faith-based idea.

Quote:
If the banks are against it, couldnt they fund a war that ended with an EMP attack to completly crash all crypto?
They'd certainly blow their own systems if they did that. Banks and money are electronic signals these days just like cryptos except the banks control the ledgers, flow and money creation and can be audited (even by governments); whereas cryptos are decentralised - each crypto holder is their own "bank". There is a ledger called the "blockchain" but entries are anonymous. Mine are contained on a little hardware gadget only connected to a computer to do a trade. Otherwise it is in a drawer, switched off, unpowered.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 07-09-2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Master
The only value which money has is the value which people give it; things are worth what people are willing to pay for them and nothing more. An diamonds, nor gold or silver, have no intrinsic value either. The value of these things depends on the culture and society where they are held. Yet, people kill people over money.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:46 AM
Guide

A number of major banks and countries are contemplating to issue their own cryptocurrency. When these big players move in we will have problems.

On aspect of this is that it will legally establish and legitimize the 0% interest regime forever. This will embolden governments to borrow and spend more as borrowing will not cost any money. At the same time it will make people poorer as there isn't any point in saving.
Money will move into real estate, making buying homes and also property rentals more expensive.
It is the people, those with only a few material and cash assets who will lose out.

It will be another mechanism to distribute wealth from the poor to the rich.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Guide

A nice vid to what bitcoin actually is. In terms of comparison with the hippy era. I dont think the two are combarable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDNN0uH2Z3o
Old 10-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Bitcoing Forking Software and Russia's Involment to Kill Some Forks

I'm late to this topic, so perhaps reposting previous stuff. I do recall seeing something on TV of a Russian hacker paid to kill some venture and now something that Russia was against they now wan to embrace. Not sure what I saw on tv was related to the Bitcoin and the below. r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/b...p.html?mcubz=0

..."Mr. Hearn{Bitcoin founder } says he thinks that getting the opposing camps{ forking bitcoin software } together will now be very difficult.

...He believes that the dangers of the current impasse have not been reflected in the price of Bitcoin because the full debate has been censored in many of the online forums where Bitcoin is discussed.

...Despite the discord, Mr. Hearn has not lost faith in all of the ideas behind Bitcoin.

...The start-up in New York where he has taken a job, R3, is developing Bitcoin-like networks for banks to enable cheaper and faster ways to trade assets of all sorts.

...The start-up aims to take advantage of the less-centralized record-keeping methods of Bitcoin, but still allow for someone to be in charge, to handle the software and to manage access to the system.

...This work lacks the purity of Bitcoin, but after months of sleepless nights, fretting about betrayed promises, he said, “I want to be in a professional environment again where people are grounded in some sort of business reality.”...

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 16-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Guide

Quote:

No, spirituality, to me at least, is simply the way things are. Including energeticly. The deeper subconsious realms. That energetic subconsious space, like i said, is the same space were cryptocurrency resides.

Ethereum for example:

Energetic relational blocks words/sentences that manifest and form their own place in relations on the energetic level between people in the spritual realms is symbolic for the decentralised apps that are created trough and on ethereum imv.

Meaning it (decentralised apps) floats somewhere on that network in cyperspace.

In conclusion:

Crypto touches the subconsious realms.
Old 16-09-2017, 06:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Meaning it (decentralised apps) floats somewhere on that network in cyperspace.

to ad or be more clear. In the spiritual realms words etc manifest realities. These words are seeds and land on a certain platform in these realms...
Meaning it creates different types of energy/outcome.

I see a resemblence in relation to ethereum with that. Pretty cool really.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Guide

The blockchain technology (the technology behind bitcoin)to me represents the (energetic) intention behind words.

Meaning there is no hiding. Its true meaning is written on the ledger... and u cannot undo it. Its out there and everyone can see what it means. (in blockchain,once send it cannot be undone)
Old 18-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Guide

Actually thats not quite correct in words i think. Ill get there.. :p
Closed Thread