Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Sagittarius
This is very interesting. It brings to mind many things that annoy me. And why do they annoy me? I don't even know! Usually it's things that my mom does. When she hums under her breath it makes irrationally annoyed, but why?
This is something that I'm glad that I saw! I will look into myself and see if there is something that I can find to reverse the annoyance. Thank you for the post, Moonglow!
MS

Hi Miss Sagittarious,

Your welcome.

I most certainly don't have the answers for others, but find others can and do help in broadening the view.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:37 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi Greenslade,
Hi Moonglow

Quote:
Yeah, it can feel good to bang the head when the right tune is playing.
Getting the ya, yas out or just releasing the energy.
Never tried it with Ancient Solfreggio Tones, interesting.

Quote:
True, can take another to show the reflection(s) of the self. At times get caught up in my own stuff and then someone comes along and points something out I didn't think about or took notice of. Can be empowering and give a new perception.
As Alan Watts says, "We're here to learn from each other." That's the whole beauty of this process, starting from what happened to your thinking about it, then talking about it on here and leading up to you feeling empowered. The Universe synchronises itself and things click into place almost magically even through getting too engrossed in your own stuff - we'll get there just the same.

Quote:
To see the universe being what it is in the moment and if willing to see this in the universe, then why not give the self the same honor?
Why not indeed? Often we're too busy thinking we should be somewhere else being something else, when all we have to do is experience what is, right here right now.

Quote:
For are we not playing with in the "beautiful simplicity"?
Even if there may be a tendency to make it seem complicated.:smile Will say even this can be all right.
We are the beautiful simplicity even in the complications, the complications are simply the manifestation into thoughts or the fire after the spark. But if we simply want to be OK with it that's OK too.

Quote:
Sometimes the best songs can be complex, but I don't try and break ' em down, just lay back and let it take me away.
Simple rhythms interwoven into complex tapestries of music, and when you find the simplicity the complexity comes into its own, and you know you have your finger on the pulse of the Universe.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Hi Moonglow

Never tried it with Ancient Solfreggio Tones, interesting.

As Alan Watts says, "We're here to learn from each other." That's the whole beauty of this process, starting from what happened to your thinking about it, then talking about it on here and leading up to you feeling empowered. The Universe synchronises itself and things click into place almost magically even through getting too engrossed in your own stuff - we'll get there just the same.

Why not indeed? Often we're too busy thinking we should be somewhere else being something else, when all we have to do is experience what is, right here right now.

We are the beautiful simplicity even in the complications, the complications are simply the manifestation into thoughts or the fire after the spark. But if we simply want to be OK with it that's OK too.

Simple rhythms interwoven into complex tapestries of music, and when you find the simplicity the complexity comes into its own, and you know you have your finger on the pulse of the Universe.

Greetings Greenslade,

Haven't tried "head banging" to solfreggio tones neither. Perhaps the rush felt is the energy doing it in its own way. Yes, an interesting idea.

What comes to mind is " no matter where you go, there you are". Suppose this could be true for how and why one may perceive what one does. For it does all seem to filter through me, you, and everything else, but how it affects me or visa versa seem to be according to how it is perceived.

I am the bi-product of those who came before me. The layers placed upon life by nature/ universe. What a wonder it is and no wonder a connection can be felt. For through this, with in this we are reflections of what was, is, and can be.

We are notes in the tune(s) of life itself. ( Hope you don't mind the poetic wording). The complexity is the blending of notes and tones, the simplicity is the song.

Wth in the song I see myself. The feelings it bring, the memories evoked, and at times the inspiration to add to it. Another may even bring new meaning to the song.

Reflected back through others and what is lived. It is the self realizing the self, yes, but also the universe reflecting all its glory and power.

It's empowering and humbling. Giving meaning and showing ones own meaning in life and being here. However one may find it to be.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Greetings Greenslade,

Haven't tried "head banging" to solfreggio tones neither. Perhaps the rush felt is the energy doing it in its own way. Yes, an interesting idea.

What comes to mind is " no matter where you go, there you are". Suppose this could be true for how and why one may perceive what one does. For it does all seem to filter through me, you, and everything else, but how it affects me or visa versa seem to be according to how it is perceived.

I am the bi-product of those who came before me. The layers placed upon life by nature/ universe. What a wonder it is and no wonder a connection can be felt. For through this, with in this we are reflections of what was, is, and can be.

We are notes in the tune(s) of life itself. ( Hope you don't mind the poetic wording). The complexity is the blending of notes and tones, the simplicity is the song.

Wth in the song I see myself. The feelings it bring, the memories evoked, and at times the inspiration to add to it. Another may even bring new meaning to the song.

Reflected back through others and what is lived. It is the self realizing the self, yes, but also the universe reflecting all its glory and power.

It's empowering and humbling. Giving meaning and showing ones own meaning in life and being here. However one may find it to be.

Self realizing itself even through the universe.
Reflections of you are everywhere you are looking, noticing, aware of.

The golden threads that bind all life is within all life, we are inclusive of the whole when we notice.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Greetings Greenslade,
Greetings back atcha, MoonGloow

Quote:
Perhaps you already are, or at least connecting to something that is the 'structure' of the Universe - Sacred Geometry-ways. anyway. Perhaps the rush is your Soul making the connections between you and Home.

Quote:
Everywhere is in another perspective but yes, where you go there you are. Everything else is relative to your perspective but that also comes from where your feet are.

Quote:
There is a phrase for this that I can't remember, unfortunately, that says it all. It's a profoundly Spiritual phrase that essentially means I understand completely exactly what you're talking about because it's what I'm experiencing too.

Quote:
In more ways than you might believe. Tesla said that if you want to understand the Universe think energy, vibration and frequency. Being honest Moonglow, the poetic writing is something I sadly miss in this forum, the straight-laced thinking and expression doesn't do justice to the poetry of Life itself and we're missing the beauty of it all. We're missing the magic wonder the Child Inside feels. We are notes in the tunes of Life, the resonant frequencies of the tones resonating with each other and using poetic language is the best way to describe the music and poetry of it.

Quote:
Welcome to heart-centred Spirituality in a time when we are shifting and changing frequencies. We are becoming the song that we have always been.

Quote:
The Universe is a reflection of you, and taken from that perspective it looks very differently. When you look at the Universe you look at yourself, and this is how you look.

Quote:
The Yellow Brick Road without the Wizard of Oz, finding what was inside us all along.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Self realizing itself even through the universe.
Reflections of you are everywhere you are looking, noticing, aware of.

The golden threads that bind all life is within all life, we are inclusive of the whole when we notice.

Hi natureflow,

Even when I don't or pay attention find we are inclusive of the whole/life.
Yes, it is cool when it is noticed.

"The golden threads that bind all life is with in all life". I like that phrasing
Old 05-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Greetings back atcha, MoonGloow

Perhaps you already are, or at least connecting to something that is the 'structure' of the Universe - Sacred Geometry-ways. anyway. Perhaps the rush is your Soul making the connections between you and Home.

Everywhere is in another perspective but yes, where you go there you are. Everything else is relative to your perspective but that also comes from where your feet are.

There is a phrase for this that I can't remember, unfortunately, that says it all. It's a profoundly Spiritual phrase that essentially means I understand completely exactly what you're talking about because it's what I'm experiencing too.

In more ways than you might believe. Tesla said that if you want to understand the Universe think energy, vibration and frequency. Being honest Moonglow, the poetic writing is something I sadly miss in this forum, the straight-laced thinking and expression doesn't do justice to the poetry of Life itself and we're missing the beauty of it all. We're missing the magic wonder the Child Inside feels. We are notes in the tunes of Life, the resonant frequencies of the tones resonating with each other and using poetic language is the best way to describe the music and poetry of it.

Welcome to heart-centred Spirituality in a time when we are shifting and changing frequencies. We are becoming the song that we have always been.

The Universe is a reflection of you, and taken from that perspective it looks very differently. When you look at the Universe you look at yourself, and this is how you look.

The Yellow Brick Road without the Wizard of Oz, finding what was inside us all along.

Greetings Greenslade,

As I live this life find "home" is where I am and feel most at ease.
Yes, places, buildings, and people can give that feeling, but there seems a deeper feeling of "home". It's where ever I lay may hat can be home.
For what gives the feeling of being "home"?

If one is always looking it to be somewhere out there, then will miss out on all the cool stuff going on right here.

Looking to define it and being regimented with it, to me, really limits the view and seems to stymie the creative flow at times.

The poets, artists, musicians, and those that may see life a bit off the beaten path gave and continue to give wonder and inspire the child to come out and play.

Yes the universe reflects us and we the universe. For it is what gave birth to all this. The same energy that sparks the movements and keeps the ball rolling ( so to speak), is in us and everything. So, how can each not reflect the other?

Find it a wonder and gives the feeling I am home, where ever I may roam.
Reflected through others, myself, and the universe.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Greetings Greenslade,
Greetings Moonglow

Quote:
As I live this life find "home" is where I am and feel most at ease.
Yes, places, buildings, and people can give that feeling, but there seems a deeper feeling of "home". It's where ever I lay may hat can be home.
For what gives the feeling of being "home"?
You are the answer, Moonglow, and you've said as much above. The Universe is a reflection of you and when you become at Home with yourself you become at Home with the Universe around you - because there you are.

Quote:
If one is always looking it to be somewhere out there, then will miss out on all the cool stuff going on right here.
Oh yeah!

Quote:
Looking to define it and being regimented with it, to me, really limits the view and seems to stymie the creative flow at times.

The poets, artists, musicians, and those that may see life a bit off the beaten path gave and continue to give wonder and inspire the child to come out and play.
The definitions don't describe it, don't tell you what anything is because there is no 'thing' to describe, to define. Definitions are just as you said, they're blinkers.

The Child Inside was always there, all he needed was for you to crate his playground.

Quote:
Yes the universe reflects us and we the universe. For it is what gave birth to all this. The same energy that sparks the movements and keeps the ball rolling ( so to speak), is in us and everything. So, how can each not reflect the other?

Find it a wonder and gives the feeling I am home, where ever I may roam.
Reflected through others, myself, and the universe.
If there is such a thing as a 'more true' Spirituality this is it. It's away from the concepts and beliefs and finding and connecting to what is - all of creation as it is without the colours.

This is the power of the trinity that we exist in - the trinity of others, ourselves and the Universe all working together.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Greetings Moonglow

You are the answer, Moonglow, and you've said as much above. The Universe is a reflection of you and when you become at Home with yourself you become at Home with the Universe around you - because there you are.

Oh yeah!

The definitions don't describe it, don't tell you what anything is because there is no 'thing' to describe, to define. Definitions are just as you said, they're blinkers.

The Child Inside was always there, all he needed was for you to crate his playground.

If there is such a thing as a 'more true' Spirituality this is it. It's away from the concepts and beliefs and finding and connecting to what is - all of creation as it is without the colours.

This is the power of the trinity that we exist in - the trinity of others, ourselves and the Universe all working together.

How do? Greenslade,

Will share some of the place I'm standing in.

Going through memories while placing things away. Packing up my parents house and where the child still runs through its halls.

It's a cleansing of sorts and a in a way bringing the pieces with in together. A strange feeling that past, present, and future all interweaving.

The chapters may have ended, but the stories continue. New chapters form and some chapters revised as new information is learned.

I'm not the only one going through this. Feel it is what life brings. Through all this realize we are lifes story along with everything else. I don't know have had times didn't pay attention to this, yet happening all the same.

Home was that place in which things seem familiar, but the one thing missing was being at peace with me. Hidden away in how to be and not in just being is all right as well.
Then it just came. Who I am right now is my being. Spirit is also my being.
Others are of my being. All intertwined in such a way that to sort it all out seems not the point.

Doesn't mean everyone has to agree, nor I. Just noticing the interplay.

So, place it in my words, which when reflected back can open up to new views or
a type of nod (so to speak). In making the mind make sense of it in relationship to being here. Admit, some things just don't make sense and most certainly don't have it all figured out. Honestly, feel don't have to.

So, like with any home one does some cleaning here and there, one decorates to ones taste, and one tries to have it as one center. A place in which one can be oneself. Find this can be with in and through what "visitors" may come to visit and bring.

Yes, the trinity intertwining through the flowing of creation/life. Reflecting all of what is being.

Felt drawn to share this.

Thank you
Old 10-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
How do? Greenslade,

Will share some of the place I'm standing in.

Going through memories while placing things away. Packing up my parents house and where the child still runs through its halls.

It's a cleansing of sorts and a in a way bringing the pieces with in together. A strange feeling that past, present, and future all interweaving.

The chapters may have ended, but the stories continue. New chapters form and some chapters revised as new information is learned.

I'm not the only one going through this. Feel it is what life brings. Through all this realize we are lifes story along with everything else. I don't know have had times didn't pay attention to this, yet happening all the same.

Home was that place in which things seem familiar, but the one thing missing was being at peace with me. Hidden away in how to be and not in just being is all right as well.
Then it just came. Who I am right now is my being. Spirit is also my being.
Others are of my being. All intertwined in such a way that to sort it all out seems not the point.

Doesn't mean everyone has to agree, nor I. Just noticing the interplay.

So, place it in my words, which when reflected back can open up to new views or
a type of nod (so to speak). In making the mind make sense of it in relationship to being here. Admit, some things just don't make sense and most certainly don't have it all figured out. Honestly, feel don't have to.

So, like with any home one does some cleaning here and there, one decorates to ones taste, and one tries to have it as one center. A place in which one can be oneself. Find this can be with in and through what "visitors" may come to visit and bring.

Yes, the trinity intertwining through the flowing of creation/life. Reflecting all of what is being.

Felt drawn to share this.

Thank you
Namaste Moonglow

Y'know, there are times when words are just not enough and this is one of those times. You asked "What is reflected in myself?" This, these words of yours, the sentiments behind them and in part how these things play out in the physical. In a way I packed up my mother's house when she moved, that coincided with the time I was demobbed from the RAF. I left the halls of my childhood then but never really left them, the child is still there. After being away for most of my Life here I am again in the place I vowed I'd never come back to and time has a curious way of bending back on itself. I am still there as I walk past the house, looking through that bedroom window. The ghosts aren't in the cupboard any more. But there are times when I reminisce and wonder, I can't shake the feeling that the 'ghost' I'd always felt was with me was none other than my 'future self'. Consciousness knows not the barriers of time and space.

The story continues because we do.

I am glad that you've found that peace with yourself, it's been a long time coming. And the only thing you can be is you. but never forget one thing. You are a special Soul, Moonglow, and while many are talking about a better world you are what makes the world better.

The best way to understand what driving a car means to you is to drive it and the same can be said for Life itself. Everything else will play out in its own time and in its own way, the Universe will unfold itself and in that so too will our understanding unfold. There are things beyond the mind that only things beyond the mind will understand, but we Live them just the same. No we don't have to and if you feel that you don't have to then you have it all figured out.

Thank you for being the answer to the question that began this thread.