Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-12-2010, 03:10 AM
Lamby

I think I just had two interventions. Very small interventions. As I sat here wondering where my good reading glasses had gone, I realized that was something to ask the angels. And sure enough, I did find them. The next second one is more curious, because I did not ask, merely hoped. I'd thought a tv special about Lidia Bastianich (chef) was to be on tonight, about her grandchildren and family - a holiday special. When I couldn't find it scheduled, I was disappointed, I was sure it was tonight. It wasn't listed though. I searched all the days of the week - nothing. I gave it up. After finishing some baking, I turned on the computer and for some reason I looked at the online tv listings - bam - there is was - right in front of my face, it starts in 20 minutes. :-) Small, I know, but it feels warm. I definitely said my thank you's.

Maybe that was them answering my above question - that I can not ask too much after all?
Old 22-12-2010, 02:39 PM
sweetdisposition

I believe if we call upon them to help us, they will help us. I believe the only time they will help us when we haven't asked for their help is when we are in a life-threatening situation and they intervene because it isn't our "time".

I always receive subtle help from my angels. I have asked them for help in making life-changing decisions, to show me which route to take in different areas of my life. Answers have come in various forms, such as seeing things written on backs of lorries! (This always seems to happen to me!).

I suffered really badly with depression during my teenage years. I finally reached a point where I felt I just couldn't handle life anymore - I was so miserable and so depressed I thought my life would never improve. It was depression that lead me to the angels - I called on them for help and they have guided me and helped me ever since.

You really have to look and listen for their signs and clues. Once you open your eyes, the answers are everywhere :)