Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Guide

Surrender to Me & I will let you Be

Hello,

I am super tired after last night.... I had a run in with a negative entity and its harassment. I am staying over a friends house for a couple of weeks so I cant errect any barriers without freaking out my friends or leaving something out for a baby to potentially swallow. This is a continuation and hopefully the end of my room mate saga. If you dont know what im talking about check out my previous posts....

Anyways Last night...
I woke up in the middle of the night around 3 with an un easy feeling... I knew something was there in the room with me... they were soliciting for fear before they made an attack.... After staring into the darkness of the room for too long I just sided maybe it was me and closed my eyes....

As soon as I closed my eyes it was like a ball of wind (to physically describe the sensation) moved towards me and then all this negative energy was engulfing me.... I am not sure how to explain this since it does not have much of a physical description... I dont know exactly what this really affects either...

Anyways I guess you can say it kinda felt like I was being restrained or pinned and but there is a emotional side to it.... This has only happened a couple times... and usually they didnt last long... There was time I had projected into a castle and there was some talk being in a black robe and I threw something I had in my hand at him and he got angry and lifted me into the air.... but I blacked out and I had been asleep for hrs that night before projecting....

This one... I was completely conscious and had just closed my eyes.... I struggled with this being for almost a hr or so and I could hear it talking.... I tried different prayers and called upon my guardians for help but nothing happened.... I continued to fight this being energetically

When I say fight energetically its like.... this being is trying to drown you in a particular vibration or energy..... so in this case it would be like it trying to submerge my body in a feeling of hate or fear.... and you would feel this energy overwhelmingly... Maybe people would black out at this point and or just give up and thats when possession would happen?

Dont know...

Anyways as the fight continued I would try different things... prayer... different guardians calling... Angels.... White light.... different focusing of areas with the white light... Different emotions... Anger..... Frustration.... Love... happiness... Surrendering in love.... with each shift in emotion I noticed a shift in energy and its reaction against this negative being.... Id say emotions like Anger would feel like it was being repelled like a magnet.... Finally after having enough I opened my eyes..... I could see a dark shadow and a swirl of colors.... my ears were ringing loudly..... but the attack stopped....

I thought for a bit what was going on.... went over the emotions and etc.... why was this happening... what was I feeling... is this just something that is naturally happening? Where is the source of this energy.... is it from this house.... or is it from the old house... or is it from my ex room mate?

Since this was not a physical fight the feelings are different... my body feels kinda prickly but I do not feel weak....

I still felt the presences....

I went to close my eyes and fell asleep... this time with my back facing outward.... After a while... I felt that energy run at me again... and I could see in my minds eye something that looked like a dark skin werewolf looking being with its mouth wide open and its teeth protruding... I turned around and and the sensations ended again.... As soon as I closed my eyes again.... this energy was back on the attack.... I fought back again and again and this being said in a low deep voice said... "Surrender to me and I will let you be"

lol this being underestimates me and is supper cocky... or thinks I dont know how things work.... I said yeah right... and kept fighting... but I was starting to feel fatigued... I called out to Arch Angel Michael again and I asked for him to fight this battle for me... and the energy that I was sensing immediately stopped....

I praised Arch Angel Michele for his help.... but I still felt the residue of this energy's effect on my body... It made me feel sick.... and molested... disgusted... but I didnt care I knew I would get over it... but I decided to call upon some other beings I knew who had went through ascension.... I wanted to know if they had wen through this and if it was this complicated.... As I called upon Thoth... my energy completely shifted... and I spoke to him a while then I called upon another being from the Law of 1 series and instantly all the ill feelings started to melt away....

I was tired but could not sleep for almost 2hrs and finally passed out around 5am.... I had a dream about my room mate... I could see that he wasnt angry at me.... but it was because I knew his secret and he didnt have to pretend to be someone else.... I had other dreams that seemed unrelated... positive dreams.... and then BANG! I was awakened by a sound of what seemed like a gun shot down the hall way....

I sat up because I thought it was inside the house... but as I listened for motion I heard nothing... I did a little questioning and I assume that it was a solicitation for suicide upon my room mate that was made by this dark being... (im assuming) So with the sun now on the horizon I sat down to clear my mind and call upon my guardians and my higherself.... I called out to this being who attacked me....

I sent this being my love and talked to it and acknowledge this being, for I know that this being must of went through a lot to be like it is now.... I thanked it for telling me in its own way. As I did this I could feel the attention this being had on me.... I felt a lot better after and empowered but this was my first time doing it like this since.. there is a 3rd party involved....

I still feel slightly off so I will have to reconfirm this session and go back into it again if I need to... I am not afraid and every encounter is a learning experience...

Thanks for reading! Ask me questions if you have them...
Old 08-02-2019, 06:17 PM
Master
I want to post a reply in your thread here to show you support, but you ignored what I said in your other thread that could help you so I have to wonder if you would benefit from changing your approach, in how you deal with the entities, and how you deal with people trying to be there for you or trying to help you as you'd try to help them with what you know..
Old 08-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Guide

Sorry Let me go back and see what you read. I am usually at work when I read and I have been very busy lately. Only selpt 3hrs past couple of days because of work. Had to catch up on some quotas because I spent last weekend moving. I will reply on what I did.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Guide

Ah Okay I replied to your post but since I did not know what the tapping was exactly I did not comment on it. I have heard about it from a friend who went to a demonstration but I am still not sure yet. So I will have to research it some more.

Thanks

:)
Old 08-02-2019, 09:30 PM
Master
Ok thank you I appreciate it. and I'm so glad you were able to move out. I am sure that your presence there was positively influential though... hope that person gets better

yes I know it's easy to ignore when someone mentions something like EFT. and easier to decide against doing it if one does happen to look it up, but I think it is worth mentioning and everyone trying. Your response here is the best I could hope for and your openness to it makes me glad. Maybe since a friend mentioned it to you already and I went out of my way to make sure you put a little thought into considering trying it then it was meant to be at this time

I trust you'll be able to catch up on sleep this weekend?
Old 10-02-2019, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello,

I am super tired after last night.... I had a run in with a negative entity and its harassment. I am staying over a friends house for a couple of weeks so I cant errect any barriers without freaking out my friends or leaving something out for a baby to potentially swallow. This is a continuation and hopefully the end of my room mate saga. If you dont know what im talking about check out my previous posts....

Anyways Last night...
I woke up in the middle of the night around 3 with an un easy feeling... I knew something was there in the room with me... they were soliciting for fear before they made an attack.... After staring into the darkness of the room for too long I just sided maybe it was me and closed my eyes....

As soon as I closed my eyes it was like a ball of wind (to physically describe the sensation) moved towards me and then all this negative energy was engulfing me.... I am not sure how to explain this since it does not have much of a physical description... I dont know exactly what this really affects either...

Anyways I guess you can say it kinda felt like I was being restrained or pinned and but there is a emotional side to it.... This has only happened a couple times... and usually they didnt last long... There was time I had projected into a castle and there was some talk being in a black robe and I threw something I had in my hand at him and he got angry and lifted me into the air.... but I blacked out and I had been asleep for hrs that night before projecting....

This one... I was completely conscious and had just closed my eyes.... I struggled with this being for almost a hr or so and I could hear it talking.... I tried different prayers and called upon my guardians for help but nothing happened.... I continued to fight this being energetically

When I say fight energetically its like.... this being is trying to drown you in a particular vibration or energy..... so in this case it would be like it trying to submerge my body in a feeling of hate or fear.... and you would feel this energy overwhelmingly... Maybe people would black out at this point and or just give up and thats when possession would happen?

Dont know...

Anyways as the fight continued I would try different things... prayer... different guardians calling... Angels.... White light.... different focusing of areas with the white light... Different emotions... Anger..... Frustration.... Love... happiness... Surrendering in love.... with each shift in emotion I noticed a shift in energy and its reaction against this negative being.... Id say emotions like Anger would feel like it was being repelled like a magnet.... Finally after having enough I opened my eyes..... I could see a dark shadow and a swirl of colors.... my ears were ringing loudly..... but the attack stopped....

I thought for a bit what was going on.... went over the emotions and etc.... why was this happening... what was I feeling... is this just something that is naturally happening? Where is the source of this energy.... is it from this house.... or is it from the old house... or is it from my ex room mate?

Since this was not a physical fight the feelings are different... my body feels kinda prickly but I do not feel weak....

I still felt the presences....

I went to close my eyes and fell asleep... this time with my back facing outward.... After a while... I felt that energy run at me again... and I could see in my minds eye something that looked like a dark skin werewolf looking being with its mouth wide open and its teeth protruding... I turned around and and the sensations ended again.... As soon as I closed my eyes again.... this energy was back on the attack.... I fought back again and again and this being said in a low deep voice said... "Surrender to me and I will let you be"

lol this being underestimates me and is supper cocky... or thinks I dont know how things work.... I said yeah right... and kept fighting... but I was starting to feel fatigued... I called out to Arch Angel Michael again and I asked for him to fight this battle for me... and the energy that I was sensing immediately stopped....

I praised Arch Angel Michele for his help.... but I still felt the residue of this energy's effect on my body... It made me feel sick.... and molested... disgusted... but I didnt care I knew I would get over it... but I decided to call upon some other beings I knew who had went through ascension.... I wanted to know if they had wen through this and if it was this complicated.... As I called upon Thoth... my energy completely shifted... and I spoke to him a while then I called upon another being from the Law of 1 series and instantly all the ill feelings started to melt away....

I was tired but could not sleep for almost 2hrs and finally passed out around 5am.... I had a dream about my room mate... I could see that he wasnt angry at me.... but it was because I knew his secret and he didnt have to pretend to be someone else.... I had other dreams that seemed unrelated... positive dreams.... and then BANG! I was awakened by a sound of what seemed like a gun shot down the hall way....

I sat up because I thought it was inside the house... but as I listened for motion I heard nothing... I did a little questioning and I assume that it was a solicitation for suicide upon my room mate that was made by this dark being... (im assuming) So with the sun now on the horizon I sat down to clear my mind and call upon my guardians and my higherself.... I called out to this being who attacked me....

I sent this being my love and talked to it and acknowledge this being, for I know that this being must of went through a lot to be like it is now.... I thanked it for telling me in its own way. As I did this I could feel the attention this being had on me.... I felt a lot better after and empowered but this was my first time doing it like this since.. there is a 3rd party involved....

I still feel slightly off so I will have to reconfirm this session and go back into it again if I need to... I am not afraid and every encounter is a learning experience...

Thanks for reading! Ask me questions if you have them...
From a pure metaphysical position, there is a difference between surrendering your will to the dominance of another entity and just "letting go" and to stop trying to fight it or control it.

I have been in a similar situation many times and it is a very scary and terrifying experience. At first, I fought against it...I was scared this thing was going to kill me..I tried to fully wake up, I tried to pray, to scream out...All to no avail.

I then realised that it was feeding off my fear of death and the more I struggled, the more I fought, the worse it became...and I also realised that after dozens of times this happened, I never actually died..

So, the last few times it happened, I surrendered to it with a "do your worst..I am not afraid of you anymore" after that..about a year ago, it all stopped and I haven't experienced another night terror since.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Guide

@Sapphirez
:) yeah Its nice to learn new things so that I can expand. I atleast know that I know nothing and that the world is infinite haha Thank you and phew im glad that I moved out. I have been busy though working a 3rd job so I hope to replace that soon....

@Shivani Thanks for your post... yeah that what I was doing..... trying multiple things and seeing their effect and after I let go that is when I saw that energy was null and my guardians were able to step in.... funny how this all works...

:)