Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-01-2019, 04:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetoricc
Your tf is sending you something for sure. Maybe you are just not focused on your heart or the love feeling that is always there. The tingly feeling along with an automatic arousal, maybe spreading around your abdomen area? That's exactly what I felt when my tf sent love. You can lay down motionless and try to observe what it is. Could be ahem, doing the personal act as well.

Rhetoricc - Is it likely that I also feel this when he's doing his personal act or being intimate with his partner? Although I'd just prefer if its actually him sending love the way you said...but just wondering if the latter is a possibility.
Old 30-01-2019, 08:36 PM
Seeker

That's what I wanted to mean with my post. If he was doing it, you'd be affected by it but it depends on how connected you are. Do you get in the mood for no reason and then start feeling those things, eventually ending with a peak? You gotta inspect it closer one day, entirely up to your intuition and feeling to determine what exactly are you feeling.
Old 31-01-2019, 05:09 AM
Seeker

Quote:
That's what I wanted to mean with my post. If he was doing it, you'd be affected by it but it depends on how connected you are. Do you get in the mood for no reason and then start feeling those things, eventually ending with a peak? You gotta inspect it closer one day, entirely up to your intuition and feeling to determine what exactly are you feeling.

Makes sense. Thanks. But it also happens when I know he's at work and not likely to be doing stuff. Will make it a point to observe more keenly.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:03 AM
Seeker

As long as you're not feeling sad and are fine enough/average, law down motionless. You most likely have a constant but subtle feeling of love in your heart area. Very subtle that you will genuinely think it's not there. (If you're a TF, it's there constantly) Try this. Focus on your heart and simply try to push/squeeze out love. Basically, send love. Focus on the feeling of love and send it. Keep this love sending in a continuous manner and keep it for at least 5 seconds. The intensity of your focus determines it's intensity. Do it gently if you think he's sleeping because that can wake a person up. This is likely a piece of your life purpose, try it and observe what you feel!
Old 02-02-2019, 06:30 AM
Seeker

Quote:
As long as you're not feeling sad and are fine enough/average, law down motionless. You most likely have a constant but subtle feeling of love in your heart area. Very subtle that you will genuinely think it's not there. (If you're a TF, it's there constantly) Try this. Focus on your heart and simply try to push/squeeze out love. Basically, send love. Focus on the feeling of love and send it. Keep this love sending in a continuous manner and keep it for at least 5 seconds. The intensity of your focus determines it's intensity. Do it gently if you think he's sleeping because that can wake a person up. This is likely a piece of your life purpose, try it and observe what you feel!

I am sometimes overwhelmed because I didnt ask for this Lol !! I am devoted to my family....yes, the feelings I have for him are very different from what I have with my husband. Theres a very clear difference. Sometimes I wish we hadn't reconnected. I try to pull away but bounce right back. I cannot stay away. I guess this conflict in my heart needs to be worked upon. I would like him in my life... I just don't want this longing. How do Tfs married to other people deal with this.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousW
I am sometimes overwhelmed because I didnt ask for this Lol !! I am devoted to my family....yes, the feelings I have for him are very different from what I have with my husband. Theres a very clear difference. Sometimes I wish we hadn't reconnected. I try to pull away but bounce right back. I cannot stay away. I guess this conflict in my heart needs to be worked upon. I would like him in my life... I just don't want this longing. How do Tfs married to other people deal with this.
Hello,

How do TF’s married to other people deal with this?

Honestly, the only way to keep living life as you new it before all of this is to cut all physical contact, completely. Feeling things, different sensations are not so paralyzing then, it gets better over time but only when appart.
If you’re not planning on “breaking the rules” it’s the only way.
Personally, I’m happy again. �� 4-5 years later.