Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 24-01-2019, 02:37 AM
Guide

Activity around children

A bit of a backstory...my nephew is one and a half now and I share what seems to be a telepathic connection with him. His father has been absent most of his little life as he has PTSD, yet still expresses love for the baby when he sees him.

My sister has had strange occurrences in their apartment, like hearing noises, things moving, and seeing smoke out or shadows out of the corner of her eye. I am certain my nephew has abilities, not to mention our telepathic connection in dreams. He has had trouble sleeping in his room for naps or bedtime, as most kids probably do, but... Tonight he expressed a lot of interest in the attic door in the ceiling of his bedroom. My sister asked is someone up there? He nodded yes. She asked who is it, he said dada. Mind you he only says a few words. Even when my sister turned the lights out to put him to bed, he kept pointing at the attic.

I know his father thinks of him often, as he does care but the ptsd has a stronger hold on him. I'm wondering if his father is projecting his thoughts into form to watch over the baby or if there's something else at play?

Any thoughts/feelings?
Old 29-01-2019, 05:54 AM
Administrator
Hello

Often places like an attic are those "forbidden" areas in a home. This is at times where energy can linger. I am not going so far as to say "haunted" just that its an open space.

I missed the abilities with my eldest til he as 2 and I moved him into his bedroom out of the crib to a bed. I had his brother for the crib. He never settled in the room, would not go to bed no matter what I tried. He would say there was a "man in his room". I dismissed it, as I was so tired.

I was watching a TV show on the Paranormal and they were working with a child a bit older than my Son, showed him pictures some random strangers, and some family members to see if anyone was recognized as whom was in the room he would talk to. I dont recall the outcome of the show. BUT I did the same with my Son, and he went right to a picture that was "black and white" with me in it at the age of 2 and my brother, and Dad and our first dog. He went "that is spirit" my Dad, then told me that the little brown dog comes with him.

I have so few family pictures so I was hard pressed to find one of my Dad, and there was no way my Son could know of him as he passed when I was 25, and the photo was black and white, so the dog was not "brown" in it.

Once he understood whom was in his room he slept through the night fine.

As there is contact with the Father it is hard to say if its projection of energy or something or someone in the attic. We can project energy.

I did sage my home to make sure things were clear as they could be with me being a Medium nothing is ever clear in the space fully.

I know that I do seal my attic space, not locked but with energy protection.

Lynn
Old 31-01-2019, 08:54 PM
Guide

Hi Lynn, thanks for replying. Wow, that is an amazing story about your son. Do you think he is a medium as well? Have you picked up on your dad in your home as well?

I do believe in the case of my nephew that he was picking up on energy projected by his father, as my sister told me he had just posted several photos of the baby on social media as if he really misses him. It's sad, but my sister has to protect the baby from him because he's really very unstable. However, my sister was also told by a medium that there is an old man in the house with a pet and he has a negative energy about him, brought forward by the baby's father.
Either way, they are set to move to a new home March 1st that's owned by a family friend so if the activity follows them then it's likely thought projection and the fact that both my sister and the baby have abilities.

We shall see!
Old 01-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes all three of my kids have the abilities. My eldest is me all over again but oddly he came in with the understandings of how it all works. None of them use it (so far) to the levels that I have opened up too but too I was in my 40's before I fully embraced using my Gifts.

We all have abilities but we do not all open to them. So yes if the activity follows along then its likely projection.

I will PM you about the man and pet.

Lynn