Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-11-2011, 06:27 PM
KoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
If we let the brain stop saying NO anything is possible.

I love that thought!
Old 11-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Knower
I have been trying to 'feel' where its coming from. Sometimes its my head and sometimes I feel like I need to take a huge breath and a second to gather myself.

Is that the difference?
Old 15-12-2011, 06:17 AM
ceekay

This has happened to me and is currently still happening. Someone I knew from a while ago popped into my thoughts one day. I have no idea why but he did. I was not a friend, but just an acquaintance. Every day he was (still is) in my thoughts. About six months later I found out that he broke up with his girlfriend around the time That I started to think about him. I really want to know why I'm thinking about him, I never had a crush on him in the past and cannot figure out why he popped into my head. The thoughts became stronger (to the point of where I had an anxiety attack during treatment) when I had acupuncture. The doc put the needled right between my eyebrows. Im debating on emailing him just to say hi, but my social anxiety takes over when I try to compose an email. :(

Thoughts on this?

Chrissie
Old 15-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

When it comes to break ups there is a really strong emotional level or place one travels to and at times maybe without us seeing it those feeling travel outwards. We most times are a bit withdrawn or even angry and we tend to hold a lot of those feeling in. BUT they creep out as energy vibrations.

What one might have picked up on that day was simply his energy. Something made one think of him and there was a subconscious connection made. Its known as Empathic and its very troubling at times. Even painful at times.

When someone comes into me thoughts that I have not heard from in a long time I do make the time and effort to reach out. I find an E Card that says a very GENERAL Hi and see where that takes me. I often hear back that this person was thinking of me as well.

We are all connected in energy vibrations and we are all able to control the effects by being grouned.

I am off to reach out to someone that was having a lot of life struggles and I have not heard from him for a time now....see where that goes. Take the leap of faith....it feels good.

Lynn
Old 17-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit
Curiously I dreamt my ex boyfriend was calling out to me in a dream two nights ago. He sound so distressed.

So I called him to see if he was okay and he said he thought about me all the time. . . . so fancy that??

Strong signature to thread content/title ratio
Old 21-12-2011, 02:07 PM
CeesLight

Hi everyone,

I have that feeling in my gut...the " I just know he is thinking about me". I do have this connection with him and I haven't heard from him since 6 months. We had an arguement the last time we spoke, but I keep on getting this feeling that he is thinking about me. I even get visions or dream about him, but my visions are only about him. I had this connection with someone else when I was younger, he died last year. I would get this feeling that he would come to my town and visit...one week later he will appear. Now I get this feeling, this connection with someone else. I wonder why? Since we haven't spoken in 6 months and I keep on getting this gut feeling of him thinking about me, I wonder should I call him or wait?

Hi I am new here at SF, been great to learn and read what others are experiencing.

Have a great day everyone,

Blessing
Old 21-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeesLight
Hi everyone,

I have that feeling in my gut...the " I just know he is thinking about me". I do have this connection with him and I haven't heard from him since 6 months. We had an arguement the last time we spoke, but I keep on getting this feeling that he is thinking about me. I even get visions or dream about him, but my visions are only about him. I had this connection with someone else when I was younger, he died last year. I would get this feeling that he would come to my town and visit...one week later he will appear. Now I get this feeling, this connection with someone else. I wonder why? Since we haven't spoken in 6 months and I keep on getting this gut feeling of him thinking about me, I wonder should I call him or wait?

Hi I am new here at SF, been great to learn and read what others are experiencing.

Have a great day everyone,

Blessing

Hello

If one feels a phone call too much try an E Card or E Mail....

If one does reach out remember that if one finds no reply know one at least tried to mend an argument that is all one can at times do.

Lynn
Old 21-12-2011, 04:39 PM
CeesLight

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for your message.
Old 27-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Ronin,

We are all telepathic, so yes you can know when another is thinking of you in a deep way.

John

thats true.. and connected to each other and everything.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 27-12-2011, 06:48 PM
CeesLight

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Blessings to all