Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 18-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your special way of welcoming me:-) warrior spirit eh?... Find that amazing as well. Love the Maori and Viking warriors:-), they seem to be unstoppable. Laws, I live by our laws which are yours as well, laws of existence. Only do good. Ultimately karma will take care of everything and everyone, me and you as well.
Old 18-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Well yeah I like viking stuff and mythology. But since you bring up maori, have you visited them and did they leave a huge impression on you or something?
Old 18-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monad
I was led by my "brothers" since I "incarnated" here. Have known since my early years, but also been told by many spiritual leaders and have been asked to help here and there with the extra things I brought with me. Also apologies if my use of words, expressions coming through strange, but it is difficult for me to explain and translate to the human communication methods the things which I haven't found the vocabulary yet, but human kind on this planet is evolving big time now, communication will improve as well. Most of the time I have difficulties to explain, express using words is feelings. Emotions is something we did not have in my true existence:-), there was only pure will, hence to me human hesitation is so new as well, but clearly that is far most the biggest task for humans to learn no to doubt. Love being here:-)

Thank you for your response, Monad.
I am currently reading a book called "The Revelations after Ioannis", by Ioannis Tsatsaris, a universal traveler himself who also speaks about how difficult it is
to translate vibrations into words, especially when these specific words have never before been used. It's a tough read, I'll tell you that much!
Looking forward to learning more and thank you again for explaining...
Old 18-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well yeah I like viking stuff and mythology. But since you bring up maori, have you visited them and did they leave a huge impression on you or something?

Had the luck of going to thier rugby trainings a few times... They do not have the same genetics as I, but we all are different, these guys just dont know the meaning of pain:-)
Old 18-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Had the luck of going to thier rugby trainings a few times... They do not have the same genetics as I, but we all are different, these guys just dont know the meaning of pain:-)

That's awesome. Coincidentally my mother was born in New Zealand and may have had maori roots, but not me as I am Dutch.
Old 18-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
That's awesome. Coincidentally my mother was born in New Zealand and may have had maori roots, but not me as I am Dutch.

I knew it:-) keep that spirit! You will get good use of it in the future.
Old 18-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
Thank you for your response, Monad.
I am currently reading a book called "The Revelations after Ioannis", by Ioannis Tsatsaris, a universal traveler himself who also speaks about how difficult it is
to translate vibrations into words, especially when these specific words have never before been used. It's a tough read, I'll tell you that much!
Looking forward to learning more and thank you again for explaining...

Must be very interesting. Hope he has positive experiences, all creation and existense in the endless world is something that has to be respected, regardless the perception of the observer. How is he traveling?
Old 18-03-2017, 04:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I knew it:-) keep that spirit! You will get good use of it in the future.

How exactly? I don't remember writing anywhere here that I have roots from New Zealand.
Old 18-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Must be very interesting. Hope he has positive experiences, all creation and existense in the endless world is something that has to be respected, regardless the perception of the observer. How is he traveling?

He is a traveler in the sense that he receives the information from "higher positions" ( mind you I am translating from another language) and holds a "position" himself in what he describes as a "higher universe". He is able to aquire information from positions unfathomable to the minds of our dimension here, thus obtaining the title, traveler.
I was thinking that perhaps you've traveled along those lines.
It truly is difficult to explain all this, haha, especially when one is fairly new to the concept.
Old 18-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
He is a traveler in the sense that he receives the information from "higher positions" ( mind you I am translating from another language) and holds a "position" himself in what he describes as a "higher universe". He is able to aquire information from positions unfathomable to the minds of our dimension here, thus obtaining the title, traveler.
I was thinking that perhaps you've traveled along those lines.
It truly is difficult to explain all this, haha, especially when one is fairly new to the concept.

I see, thanks. Way we travel is different from that and also from what we see here. We have technology as well but way different. I can also travel without moving the physical body, but being here now in a similar way as you incarnate is a travel so dont feel like traveling somewhere else, love being here:-) Going back to the how hard it is to explain using earthly communication is for instance that I am not incarnated here, but projected my higherself to this body, at the same time I seemysf back in my dimension being in a stasis in a glass like tube. What seems to be a lifetime here over there is not even a second trying to apply time as you guys percieve it. Having my human (sort of) body and been brought up by humans (mainly) it is a very interesting feeling to have experience of the 2 very different plane of existence. I see the differences but struggle when I have to put that in words...