Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Knower
Exclamation Age difference in Twin Flames/spiritual connections

I read on some places online how Twin Flames are not uncommon to have a significant age difference between them. Something about how they are very unusual to be born at the same time as it is, that when it happens, it might happen with a big age gap. In my case, that seems to be true. This is my story.

10 months ago, I got close to a person online whom I only knew superficially from a fan forum for 2 years previously, but was always strangely drawn to - only never admitted it to myself because I knew how much older he is. When he contacted me unexpectedly because he sensed (correctly) that I was not well, we started talking and I found myself positively suprised at how easy it was to pour my heart out to him. He said that he never met anyone else who writes the same way he does and understands him like I do, and it was the same for me. He helped me through my roughest time. He was the only one who could reach me and knew exactly what to say.

Once we started opening up, we were both shocked to realise we have a strong spiritual connection - we feel all eachothers emotions and physical pains, we merge souls instictively, we can touch eachother through distance etc. At the begining I was getting shakes and was even getting sick physically from it - it was like tuning into a higher frequency. When I am with him, I feel more like myself than I ever did. When I get to talk to him, it feels like coming home. My body is warm and vibrates with his. I am at peace. It's like through him, I see the face of God, and feel the thread that connects us all. He says our soul connection feels like when he communes with God.

We have 25 years of age difference, but most of the time, we don't feel like we do. People may call it sick or whatever, but we are so natural together, like breathing. Neither of us ever considered something like this. I don't need a father figure, nor is he immature or goes for younger women. This hit us like a brick in the head. Fighting it feels like trying to win a lost war. In fact, back at the start when we were trying to fight the connection, we were miserable and felt like our soul has left our body... Empty, lifeless.

Since I started accepting our connection as it is and fighting my ego - and it is an extremely hard process that still lasts - I've undergone a huge change in my life. I am finally overcoming my depression that I've unsuccessfully battled with for years. I feel more like a soul than a body, and I am grateful for being able to experience this reality. I notice and I am moved by the beautiful small wonders of life. Before, I used to shy away from spirituality, but he triggered that part of me, and now I finally feel complete. He somehow fills that hole inside my chest I thought was normal to live with. Sometimes it's hard, though, because we know exactly how to push eachothers buttons, and because, even though I live with him in my chest, I miss him and sometimes I yearn for him physically so much it hurts.

We are not even sure we will be together because of the complications. If we do end up together, I worry our age difference is eventually going to become more noticable and more of an obstacle. He feels like he might be unfair to me, even though he never dragged me into this, only offered unconditional love and patience. I am very mature for my age, but that aside, he is ought to get old and die much sooner than I. I would also have to move from my country, my family, and all I've ever known, to be with him, because his work makes him unable to move. I am very torn on it all - I don't want to make our soul connection an excuse for giving into this, if it is not meant to be, but I also worry how pushing myself to find someone else will feel like cheating myself, him, and the new person. Since I started feeling our connection fully, I can't even look at anyone else. It feels like we're married in our soul, for forever, and that it is sacred.

But we are trying not to worry and to enjoy what we have - that we were lucky enough to have found eachother, and that we'll always have one another. We are giving eachother time, especially him to me, to make my decisions about all of this, and we're also waiting for the best moment to break it down to my parents. We haven't even met in person yet because of all of this.

Sorry for the long ramble. I'd love to hear your opinion, as well as about your experiences and stories. Some insight about how age difference affects/affected you and your twin (or whatever you want to call the soul connection) would be very helpful! Thanks a lot in advance.

Anima

Last edited by Anima : 13-10-2010 at 08:47 PM.