Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator
Weird time travel possibilities (?)

Supposing we astral-projected and entered a time-slip...and we ended up in either a past time or a future time in the same house as we live in right now. But supposing that time was not far in the past/future. Supposing we ended up say....6 years in our past....or 3 years in our future.
What would we appear like to our actual selves, living in that house at that particular time?
Would it be possible to encounter ones self like this?
Weird thought.....
Old 14-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Gracey

hello Tobi.

focus on it, try it out, see what happens. it is possible.
Old 14-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator
I can think back to times when I felt a presence of some kind but couldn't figure out who it was. Sometimes I'd see a brilliant white or blue light like a star in the room. How do I know that wasn't ME...on an astral projection (which perhaps hasn't happened yet but might do next week...?)
It gets weirder and weirder, I'll tie my brain in knots in a minute! LOL
Old 14-09-2012, 12:57 AM
Gracey

:)...the key is to untie your brain.....but i think you know that. just relax and allow what is presented to you be shown. when you are ready to see, you will.
Old 14-09-2012, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Supposing we astral-projected and entered a time-slip...and we ended up in either a past time or a future time in the same house as we live in right now. But supposing that time was not far in the past/future. Supposing we ended up say....6 years in our past....or 3 years in our future.
What would we appear like to our actual selves, living in that house at that particular time?
Would it be possible to encounter ones self like this?
Weird thought.....

It really depends on what theories you believe or do not believe. Some people believe everytime you come to a situation where you have to make a choice that another dimension is created where you made the opposite choice you made in this dimension and time goes on that way. Anyway you break the cookie though time is nothing but a man-made word for an illusion of passing events. Passing is the action and time is the description.

When you enter into the higher planes of the astral the illusion of time fades away more and more the higher you go. People constantly have glimpses of the past and the future in their dreams, and in non-lucid dreams you are unconsciously projecting. The circumstances vary but the location is vaguely the same. I believe there would be a way to glimpse into the future or into the past but I imagine it would be brief unless you ascended extremely high and became something like a living God. A living God being mortal flesh with an immortal spirit that has ascended as far as he possibly can.

I mean how many times in your life have you had a dream of something that happened to you in your past? That is basically what happens to some soldiers who suffer from P.T.S.T, they are re-living their past in their dreams which is refreshing the mental trama inflicted within. The future is a little different because you have no realistic way of knowing if what you are seeing is something random that has no truth behind it or if you are having a premonition of the future. And even if it was who is to say the future is concrete? People whom have visited the Akashic record say they had access to records of the past, the present, and the possible future. There is a likely outcome but when it is all said and done we have free-will and that makes the future extremely flexible.