Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 15-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Seeker

My Pendulum

Just thought I'd post a picture of my pendulum!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Epidote Pendulum.JPG (92.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 26-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Master
Here's mine....and yes that's an arrowhead.....a real one...not a reproduction!!!!

I found it sticking out of the dirt on a hunting trip in southwest Texas in what was once Apache and Kickapoo Indian territory.....

A buddy who's a professor at Texas A&M University says it dates to a style used in the 16th and 17th century!

I think it makes a really cool pendulum and it seems to have a lot of energy to it!

Since I've been a bow hunter, archer and woodsman since childhood it seems fitting and almost karmic that I found it and use it this way now.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 18-04-2017 at 09:02 PM.
Old 26-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Master
This is what it looks like where I found my arrowhead pendulum.....it is very much a "wild place"

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 11-09-2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 03:04 AM
Guide
Rain, Did you make it yourself? What kind of stone/crystal is that? If you did make it, can you tell me the tool you used to bore through it?
Old 27-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Guide
Lucky, I think you have found your good luck charm. You should wear it whenever you are going hunting and let me know if you get more than normal. I am always curious to these things so I love listening to the stories when I ask people to try it out.
Old 27-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
Lucky, I think you have found your good luck charm. You should wear it whenever you are going hunting and let me know if you get more than normal. I am always curious to these things so I love listening to the stories when I ask people to try it out.

I've never carried it with me out in the woods....frankly I just got into the pendulum thing about 3 months ago and still learning about it....it is an interesting idea though....various hunting seasons open up again in a couple of months...I'll try it and see!

Old 27-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Seeker

Love your arrowhead pendulum Lucky1.
Sundancer - my pendulum is an epidote, and I bought it to be worn as a pendant, so it already had a small hole in it. I fastened it onto a length of gold coloured chain that I had, and attached a small irregular agate bead to the top, so that I can hold onto the bead and allow the pendulum to swing free.