Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Master
Maybe peace is the absence of fear ... maybe the fear is the distraction smiler has identified? ...
Old 17-02-2012, 10:55 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Maybe peace is the absence of fear ... maybe the fear is the distraction smiler has identified? ...

Fear is not the only problem..

There is also the "illusion".

Thinking that good-looking is good. Before unmasking him, realizing that he in fact hates you, there is no peace.

This is very common. Humankind is currently hiding his hatred with this ->

Saying that "I hate you" (and why if possible) is actually constructive. A step toward peace.

3d
Old 17-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Master
3d

Did I read this bit wrong ??

quote:Saying that "I hate you" (and why if possible) is actually constructive. A step toward peace.

No way ...To say "I hate you" is to hate yourself ..it is the futherest from peace not the nearest ..

Illusion of a person's outer shell is basically ..self surface imagine..who does that perception belong to ? the SELF? or the Society ?...Or the person Hating?
Old 17-02-2012, 11:12 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
3d

Did I read this bit wrong ??

quote:Saying that "I hate you" (and why if possible) is actually constructive. A step toward peace.

No way ...To say "I hate you" is to hate yourself ..it is the futherest from peace not the nearest ..

Illusion of a person's outer shell is basically ..self surface imagine..who does that perception belong to ? the SELF? or the Society ?...Or the person Hating?

Pretending to love, to lie, playing vicious games etc. instead of saying "I hate you" is worse.

Saying "I hate you" is looking for a solution.

Others hate so much that they hide their hatred... They don't want peace.

3d
Old 17-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Master
3d

I am not to Judge who is pretending to love..lie..etc ..fear creates these things ...saying "I hate you does not help..its quite the reverse ..it re feeds the system.. ..( for in saying that the speaker is facing ones own fear in some way and their own pain...) the dynamics of each individual ..I have not walked their Road ..

Peace ...is more than words
It may differ in its meaning ...........pertaining to (?) or the experience of the individual ...

* Peace and a Smile

:)
Old 17-02-2012, 11:52 AM
3dnow

Quote:
3d

I am not to Judge who is pretending to love..lie..etc ..fear creates these things ...saying "I hate you does not help..its quite the reverse ..it re feeds the system.. ..( for in saying that the speaker is facing ones own fear in some way and their own pain...) the dynamics of each individual ..I have not walked their Road ..

Peace ...is more than words
It may differ in its meaning ...........pertaining to (?) or the experience of the individual ...

* Peace and a Smile

"I hate you" cannot be a lie. It is necessarily a truth.

Truth is always helpful towards peace.

If we take it as offense it is our own weakness.

Hatred happens it is normal. <- This is love not rejecting hatred

3d
Old 17-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Master
3d

Have you felt "Hatred" ???

There is a choice in that word ..words carry vibrations ...

Example .......(a) You are absolutely unique ..how delightful to talk to you and explore meanings further.

b) You are full of **** and justifying the reason to hate ..

Words carry vibrations .. now I know one is false ....Its my mind ..and I am thinking A. You may chose B ... that is your choice.

Disliking a persons treatment of us ..is different.

I came close to feeling hatred twice in my life .. it is hard work to climb out of that spot ..The person committed Crimes by our laws..to ME..

To many yes hatred is justified .. does it bring PEACE ..NO

Its a strength to heal and build LOVE ..in a Dark place.

Turn our Light On ..not Off

Wars ..aren't peaceful ..we judge them ..we want peace..

Don't you think...we need to fix our own wars first in our own house ( Body/mind/ Soul)

All People lie ..
There are black lies
and white lies

There is also INTENT

Old 17-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Shabby

We can not have peace, nor achieve peace other then being peace.

I can't change the whole world, but I can change me....and then the whole world is changed.
Old 17-02-2012, 01:42 PM
3dnow

Quote:
3d

Have you felt "Hatred" ???

There is a choice in that word ..words carry vibrations ...

Example .......(a) You are absolutely unique ..how delightful to talk to you and explore meanings further.

b) You are full of **** and justifying the reason to hate ..

Words carry vibrations .. now I know one is false ....Its my mind ..and I am thinking A. You may chose B ... that is your choice.

Disliking a persons treatment of us ..is different.

I came close to feeling hatred twice in my life .. it is hard work to climb out of that spot ..The person committed Crimes by our laws..to ME..

To many yes hatred is justified .. does it bring PEACE ..NO

Its a strength to heal and build LOVE ..in a Dark place.

Turn our Light On ..not Off

Wars ..aren't peaceful ..we judge them ..we want peace..

Don't you think...we need to fix our own wars first in our own house ( Body/mind/ Soul)

All People lie ..
There are black lies
and white lies

There is also INTENT

I prefer honesty.... it is constructive.

3d
Old 17-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Master
3D ....Quote: I prefer honesty.... it is constructive.

Is it ? Are you saying you have never in your life told a white lie to spare some one sorrow..?

Very hard to hold a dying family member who says directly I am not dying..
I will live wont I ?

Maybe distorting truth ..so they are not fearful... but that is a white lie.

All The best 3d

Universal law is do no harm