Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-02-2018, 07:41 PM
traceyacey12

So I just state my dream and someone will help me interpret it?

So I just state my dream and someone will help me interpret it?

Here are my two dreams which feel like they were connected even though they happened on different nights:

(By the way, my dreams are very short, more like visions?)

The first of my sister and I along with my twin flame/soulmate with his parents in a church. His parents look sad/preoccupied and his father specifically looks slim for an older man (not that there aren't slim older men but this stood out to me). My sister was sleeping sitting next to me as his parents were next to him on pews across from each other. I then woke her up to carry a tomb with Jesus in it to the church altar.

The second dream/vision was also in a church and involved a whole congregation of people following me. Initially they were walking down the church aisle by themselves until I reached up to them after coming late to the event. One of my other sisters helped get me to the front and someone I had issues with at my previous place of employment was defending me to my sister of my previous dream although she seem to have done nothing for this to happen to her. My old workplace boss (who I also had issues with) was also walking besides me at the front looking a bit angry/annoyed as I walked in front of the group of people with one of those apparatuses priests use to spread incense in the church. The dream/vision ended with a zoom out of the church, showing I was close to approaching my twin flame/soulmate at the altar.

So any help? I already got some ideas just from typing it out :)
Old 24-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:

traceyacey12
: The dream/vision ended with a zoom out of the church, showing I was close to approaching my twin flame/soulmate at the altar.
i think that the resolution shows you as nearing the completion of a 'life mission'
you've set for yourself... coming back into your power. it's the reunification of
you with yourself.

i'm having major difficulties in deciphering things, since i'm seeing them as
being portrayed in a confusing manner. i'm leery about saying something
wrong that might upset you.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:02 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i think that the resolution shows you as nearing the completion of a 'life mission'
you've set for yourself... coming back into your power. it's the reunification of
you with yourself.

i'm having major difficulties in deciphering things, since i'm seeing them as
being portrayed in a confusing manner. i'm leery about saying something
wrong that might upset you.

Oh thanks! I think this is it too :) what's confusing?
Old 24-02-2018, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Oh thanks! I think this is it too :) what's confusing?
"...someone I had issues with at my previous place of employment was defending me to my sister of my previous dream although she seem to have done nothing for this to happen to her."
the idea that someone you'd been at odds with was defending you is a
script-flipper. that he was 'accusatorial' (?) of your sister (a 'natural ally'),
is an oddity. for you to be non-cognizant of a reason for her to receive
his attention is a puzzle. the thing that truly confuses me is why you've
used the words "for this to happen to her"... which seems incongruous.
for you to be defended doesn't require that she be attacked... the defense
of you seems to involve an attack for some reason.

there was also an odd choice of words in the first dream. you'd carried a tomb,
rather than a casket or some-such. i'm wanting to think that this was a sort
of freudian slip, which reveals something useful, rather than just a typo.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:40 AM
traceyacey12

haha, my English is horrible! sorry!

I meant casket. It wasn't a Freudian slip.

As for the second dream, there was no attack. What I mean to say it that it was weird for the woman I had issues with at work to be confrontational with my sister. It felt like the woman from work was standing up for me about something but I don't know what it could be.

Sorry for the bad choice of words. I hope it makes sense now, and thanks for your help :)
Old 25-02-2018, 03:43 AM
Master
i'm still getting mixed signals, and having difficulties.
you've clarified that your sister was not under [verbal] attack in dream two,
yet you've used the word "confrontation", which still evokes the feeling of an
attack to me. [if you were defended, it would involve saying good things about
you, explaining your actions as justifiable and honorable, and et cetera... never
in that process would 'confrontation' with some other person arise.]
i'm NOT thinking that the dream has alerted you to some 'ulterior motives'
which your sister may hold which work against your interests... but, it MAY
indicate that you're harboring some unrecognized resentments/judgments
against your sister, which aren't helpful to you.

dream one had seen you delivering the dead form [presumably, since unseen]
of jesus to the altar. dream two has you approaching the altar... to meet the
resurrected jesus figure?
Old 12-04-2018, 05:11 AM
traceyacey12

Dream one had me bringing Jesus to the altar yes but in dream 2 I was approaching my twin flame. Nothing about Jesus other than the obvious about being in a church.

By the way, I never noticed your reply but am curious about this dream :)
Old 12-04-2018, 05:46 AM
Master
dream two had seen you approaching someone whom you think of as your
'twin flame'... but he may be the fleshly form of resurrected christ-consciousness.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:17 AM
Knower

In dreams we are shown the unconscious and subconscious about what we are not fully aware and not aware of. In the first part of your dream, you are revealed about this, mostly about your unconscious side of yourself that is coming out more into awareness. So in the next 3-4 years you will be going through a lot healing in your life. When I was tuning in to the last part of your dream, it is a good sign, because you are connecting more with your Soul and with the spiritual, which means connecting more with Source or Spirit. Signs of you entering the Chapel or Church signifies you entering and making a connection and intention with Spirit, the other elements of your dream is speaking to you about your healing and what you are being guided to be aware of.
That is the key to life here as a spiritual being, our lives and us as a spiritual being, is never separated to be lived. The other signs, symbolism, including the people you meet in the rooms, are your healing that is reflected from them that you see
Old 12-04-2018, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator
Often the people in the dreams can represent fragments of us as well as the issues we are working on based on the kind of connection we had with the dream subjects. In these two dreams you were in a church which suggests this is a spiritual issue you are dreaming about. Very possibly an important life lesson is tied to these dreams. In the first one your twin flame was present. This could represent your connection to him or he could represent your other male active doing half. the parents of your tf were sad which suggests that there is possibly a part of you that is saddened in some way about your efforts you have put out into the world. Your actions may have led to some sort of sadness. Your sister in the dream may represent some female emotional aspect of yours that is unaware of something since she is sleeping. It is possibly you may need to wake that part of you up to some fact. the fact could be related to some Jesus or Christ consciousness aspect having died inside you. Christ consciousness is said to represent unconditional love. Considering the second dream contains people from your past you were at odds with it is possibly some actions from work put you at odds with others who then treated you poorly and began to judge you. Being judged can cause us to feel defensive and reactionary towards others. So the dreams could be pointing towards you taking some time to contemplate what unconditional love means to you. Do you feel overly judged by others? How does it make you feel about yourself, about life and about others? Some innocence within you may have been lost by being surrounded by angry judgmental people. There is a reason you have attracted those sorts to your life so take some time to reflect on your past relationships and how they played out and see if there is a pattern there that could use healing so your Christ consciousness can shine through you. You are a spark of God loved immensely and unconditionally but we can lose sight of this because of how others treat us. There may be some hurt and sadness in you that was created from these rather toxic work relationships you have had and it may be keeping you from wanting to go out into the work world because of it. The dreams are trying to bring your awareness to the issue so it can be healed.