Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Experiencer

Agree totally. It's something I've been meaning to discuss with my sm. we've touched on it. I like window shopping with him. Finding someone I know he would find sexy and telling him. And vice versa. I like that about each other. I've never experienced such open ness before.
It was the pain of rejection and the whole family unit that hurt. And that the other woman knew he had three Young childten and expects him to put her first even now. It's like these people have no soul no depth
Old 17-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightsuzi
Whether it be physical or emotional, how do you guys feel about it, on a spiritual side? what if the person was your soulmate/twin flame?

If they were your soulmate/twin flame that would never even cross their mind! It is never right to cause so much pain between people and one of the most selfish acts someone could do. They are not who you think they are if they go that far.
Old 20-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD1991
If they were your soulmate/twin flame that would never even cross their mind! It is never right to cause so much pain between people and one of the most selfish acts someone could do. They are not who you think they are if they go that far.

Well said CD1991. Shame on those who promote open relationships, you can choose spirituality or hedonism but not both.
Old 27-07-2015, 11:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain
Well said CD1991. Shame on those who promote open relationships, you can choose spirituality or hedonism but not both.

I have to respectfully disagree. It may bother you, but it works for some. And never in a million years did I ever think I would say that. I do not live that way nor intend to, but the older I get, that stranger monogamy seems. If it was so natural, there wouldn't be so much trouble with sticking to it but I do agree that humanity is not ready for "free love". I guess to me there is just something needy and insecure by needing someone to promise to not be with another. And again, SO unlike me to think this way. BUT, lying is never ok.
Old 28-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightsuzi
Whether it be physical or emotional, how do you guys feel about it, on a spiritual side? what if the person was your soulmate/twin flame?

It's wrong, at whatever level.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Ascender

Very wrong, no matter what kind.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:05 AM
Master
It's very wrong and also take bad karma with it. Open relationships are a good concept but very few people are ready to fully commit to it to not risk fights and all the parties must be ok. At times i wonder if someone does cheating, what is his/her karma to pay usually?