Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 31-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Master
I Love You.

That's personal.

When you really say 'I Love You' you know how human you are.

People are into this unconditional thing and say 'I Love You' to any Tom **** and Harry, but to really love somebody is a very personal thing.

Funny thing is, people say 'I Love You', but what do they really mean?
Old 31-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Funny thing is, people say 'I Love You', but what do they really mean?
Thats why I only say it when I really mean it ;)
I think if you love someone its more important to show it... words are not that important.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 31-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Master
When I say I love you I am seeing you as I am, you and I are ONE in Consciousness, we only seem septate because of the mind body.
Old 31-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Master
Once again, its an individual understanding of what the words "I love you" mean to each.
I, personally, don't toss them around lightly. I guess saying this phrase depends on what agenda or expectations one has by their usage? If they come from the heart, then does it really matter the many choices they embrace?
Old 31-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Master
Yea, it really does depend on who you are as an individual, and are you meaning it in a bf/gf, romantic sort of thing, is that what is being referred to, Gem? If so, I agree, and even then to an extent. Some people believe they can be in love (or love) more than one individual. It's a bit of a subjective experience to pass judgment on those who say it to everybody. Not romantically, but I tend to feel or believe I love everyone, lol. Or try to, which to me, means reaching out with my understanding and inclusivity, and it is quite difficult for the average person and it is difficult for me, too, hah. But y'know, it's about that 'universal love' thing that I'm talking about...

Old 31-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
People are into this unconditional thing and say 'I Love You' to any Tom **** and Harry
Gem, please..... can you give a warning next time?
I was drinking and I almost wet my keyboard..

There are those that think falling is love is 'love' and there are those that turn it into something mystical that can't be reached by Joe average. Different concepts same words?
Old 31-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Master
I suppose it could apply to any jennifer, joan or harriet?

People behave like they've been taught and/or their drives, and what they think they're looking for in the way of 'true love'. Some people don't know. They're searching for love yes, probly in all the wrong places/people. They are seeking something that they don't even know what that something is, exactly. And yes, some rack 'em up. It takes all kinds.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:28 AM
arive nan

When I say it I really mean it. I just happen to really mean it with many people. Actually, I even really love more people than I say it to. Really. I mean the kind of love where you burst into tears over the person for one reason or another. From missing them, or because something happened, or happy tears because they said something sweet for example. It's exhausting.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by arive nan
When I say it I really mean it. I just happen to really mean it with many people. Actually, I even really love more people than I say it to. Really. I mean the kind of love where you burst into tears over the person for one reason or another. From missing them, or because something happened, or happy tears because they said something sweet for example. It's exhausting.

Do you get that to? lol
Old 01-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Master
To me love isn't something that we can just dish out to who we think are worthy of our love, its who we are, it our Source, we are all in LOVE together as we are all in Consciousness together. So to love another is really just recognizing your true SELF within that person but then your true Self or Love is in everything and everyone.