Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-04-2015, 07:13 AM
Master
Hi all
As you know i also fear that one day i wont be right with God and get send to hell forever.

I just want to tell you about an experience i had yesterday.We were having lunch at my Aunty's place and we were eating in the garden.My uncle always sits in this one place but yesterday he gos and sit in my place and so i sit in his like it was meant to be.
Well after we have ate we were just sitting there and i saw the most beautiful
sight.My aunty had a pink shirt on and was sitting on my left side and my mother had a pink jacket on and was sitting in front of me and my uncle on the right.Just on the left and right side of my mother was my uncles beautiful garden that is so green and has pink and purple flowers.We were sitting in the shade and the sun was shinning on my right side.
This sun was on the most perfect place everything was almost beautiful and illuminating.The pink on my aunty and on my mother was so beautiful and it fitted in perfectly with the garden.The flower were so bright and beautiful every single thing was perfect.I felt like i could sense every ones soul mine too and i could not get this smile off my face.
Was this heaven on earth?Well it felt like that to me i was so at peace to me it was awesome even if it was just for 30 min.
It was like someone wanted me to see that heaven is on earth too.
Well if there is a hell i don't know but i had a glimpse what heaven feels like on earth.
Peace to all
Old 28-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Deactivated Account

That's lovely anthony :) I experience moments like that and I remember everything is perfect and beautiful in life.
Old 28-04-2015, 08:30 AM
Pathfinder

"You don't have to worry about going to hell, you are already here ... the possibility is to leave !"
Old 28-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
That's lovely anthony :) I experience moments like that and I remember everything is perfect and beautiful in life.
Thanks
It was a very special experience i wont forget.
Old 28-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideforever
"You don't have to worry about going to hell, you are already here ... the possibility is to leave !"
I don't think earth is hell
There is or a hell or not and its not mother earth.Mother Earth is to beautiful for hell!!
Old 29-04-2015, 04:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
Thanks for giving an answer to my questions?
I just wanted to know what some believe in and why?
You are one in a few that gave a reason with it.
Just one thing what happens when all the lessons are learned if our souls
live for eternally if think all the lessons should be learned at some point??

I believe each lesson is complete when you experience both sides of it and that when all lessons are complete, old souls stay in the spirit world. It wouldn't be a so called closed circuit because you have different experiences with different souls. It's all tied in with karma. Anyway, just my opinion. :)
Old 29-04-2015, 04:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hi all
As you know i also fear that one day i wont be right with God and get send to hell forever.

I just want to tell you about an experience i had yesterday.We were having lunch at my Aunty's place and we were eating in the garden.My uncle always sits in this one place but yesterday he gos and sit in my place and so i sit in his like it was meant to be.
Well after we have ate we were just sitting there and i saw the most beautiful
sight.My aunty had a pink shirt on and was sitting on my left side and my mother had a pink jacket on and was sitting in front of me and my uncle on the right.Just on the left and right side of my mother was my uncles beautiful garden that is so green and has pink and purple flowers.We were sitting in the shade and the sun was shinning on my right side.
This sun was on the most perfect place everything was almost beautiful and illuminating.The pink on my aunty and on my mother was so beautiful and it fitted in perfectly with the garden.The flower were so bright and beautiful every single thing was perfect.I felt like i could sense every ones soul mine too and i could not get this smile off my face.
Was this heaven on earth?Well it felt like that to me i was so at peace to me it was awesome even if it was just for 30 min.
It was like someone wanted me to see that heaven is on earth too.
Well if there is a hell i don't know but i had a glimpse what heaven feels like on earth.
Peace to all

Awesome!! I think earth has glimpses of heaven for sure.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:30 AM
Ravenspirit

No. It's completely at odds with my idea of a loving Creator or Creators. The whole concept of Hell is one of the main reasons that major monotheistic religions just never did it for me. It's just totally illogical to me that a place like that should even exist. If "God" is ultimate LOVE then anyone and anything can be forgiven. A place like Hell would be anathema to a being like that. I can see someone being called on the carpet and being made to recognize and rectify their life's mistakes but forever exiled to Hell?

Nope.

The whole "original sin" thing it never made much sense to me. I don't see the need for saviors and all that. Either we're connected to the Divine forever or we're not and I definitely feel we are and that we cannot be disconnected. I think "Hell" is a mistaken belief that it can be otherwise. I think that "God" is so much a part of us that He/She/It exists in our genetic code. We're all bloody miracles just walking around every day. All the "proof" I need of the existence of something bigger than we are is the fact that I am here, the planet I live on, the universe it exists in. When humans can create a universe then they can talk to me about how there is no "God."

I think religion is just mythology, our half baked attempts to explain and define it all. I don't believe in much of that. But I do believe in a creator or creators. I don't believe the universe came to exist all on it's own. Hell? That's just humans and their religions trying to frighten people into submission, keep people in line.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Did anyone watch ghost adventures aftershocks s02e05 Stonehouse Brewery & Missouri State Penitentiary as i got a short of shock.
I don't know what to believe no more!!!
Heard on this site hell is not real, the psychic on the show send (i guess) some demons to hell as she opened the portal to hell!!!She said the angels don't
like when she opens the portal as they have to block the portal.That to me is a bit much!!
Some say GOD wont send us to hell.Some people say the bible says sinners can and others say the bible did not say so and that the dead will only go to afterlife and no were in the bible says we are going to hell and it talks about a burning rubbish dump in Jerusalem.
Is that for real???
Do u believe in hell and why??

Yes I believe in Hell. I'm in it. It's right here on Earth, it's a state of mind. On the other hand I also believe in heaven, because you can't have light without dark. Burning fiery pits? I guess there probably are places like that, probably realities created by disturbed minds.

That psychic sounds like a charlatan. She doesn't have the right to send anyone to Hell. That's interference in free will. I'm not surprised the angels don't like her doing it - she's just generating a storm of nasty for herself later when she has to face her own guilt and judgement issues and they'll have to pick up the pieces. She sounds like she's gotten a bit carried away with her ability to me. I'd ignore her, personally.
Old 04-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator
We can create our own Hells. Like Holly says, it's a state of mind.
That can exist in any 'world', this one and/or the next.

There are ways out of awful situations imposed on us by others. I will never forget an inscription which was noticed on the wall of a 'Death Camp' when the allies moved into Nazi Germany at the end of the war.
The inscription asked for forgiveness and gave prayers for those who had created such horror. It was written by an inmate of that death camp. Maybe someone who went to the gas chamber.
What an amazing Soul wrote that.
Whatever happened to that person, they were able to lift themself out of Hell.

We all have a choice about where we want to put our immortal Souls. Even though we all suffer.