Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2006, 03:52 PM
bodylisious32

Color Your thorts on the pentagram plz.........

Hi all,
I was in meditation yesterday, during this time i saw a PENTAGRAM, i was slightly worried by this, as i always thort pentagrams wernt good, anyhow this pentagram, had a eye inside it, first of all was just like a eye staring back at me, lol, then it was centred inside a pentagram, i was thinking to my self why am i seeing this?
But when i explained to my teacher, he told me the pentagram, was good to see, it has both mystical/magical to it,
the pentagram has been used in many ways before, can be used of good and bad, but is mainly seen as good,,,,,
The Pentagram represents the Four Elements:- Earth, Fire, Water & Air connected to the 'Spirit' (The Single Point at the Top of the Pentagam represents the spirit) This Symbol is used for many Reasons. The Five Pointed Star known as the Pentagram is Designed for Protection. It intergrates & Connections the Body 'Mentally, Psyically, Emotionally & Materially to the Spirit' (The Soul) The Chakra
qstn is= why did i see a eye inside this pentagram, as anyone ever heard of this before? or even experienced it.......

ALSO I WOULD LIKE YOUR IMPUT ON WHAT THE PENTAGRAM MEANS TO YOU, THANK YOU....

much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 14-06-2006, 05:08 PM
chi chi

r u a white witch by any chance? i red sum wur that they use the pentagram and the diagram shown ad an eye in the middle it was yrs ago that i red this n cant recall the book at the time i was into reading all about witches good and bad.I only red up on it cos i was convinced i was a witch in a previous life cos of my great fear of water and fire hahaha sumtimes still wonder about this 1 lol
love chi xxx
Old 14-06-2006, 05:31 PM
bodylisious32

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
r u a white witch by any chance? i red sum wur that they use the pentagram and the diagram shown ad an eye in the middle it was yrs ago that i red this n cant recall the book at the time i was into reading all about witches good and bad.I only red up on it cos i was convinced i was a witch in a previous life cos of my great fear of water and fire hahaha sumtimes still wonder about this 1 lol
love chi xxx

Hi Chi,

No am not a white witch, but i find that very interesting what you just sed about reading up on the eye in the middle of the pentagram, my good friend of mine , also as heard of this before but he also cannot recall what this meant, my meditations are takin on a whole new meaning , i do not have the answers, lol, i have managed to get some input from my teacher about the pentagram , but im still yet to find out what the eye in the centre means.....
If by any chance you can recall the book plz let me know thanx .
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 14-06-2006, 07:22 PM
chi chi

will do my best for you but i am going back about 30yrs now god dnt seem that long ago feeling old now hahaha
love chi
Old 14-06-2006, 10:25 PM
bodylisious32

Its ok not to worry lol, am sure if its important it will present its self to me, some were....lol...
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 28-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Ascended Master

I think the eye relates to the 'all seeing' aspect of whatever symbol it is accompanied by?

AM
Old 28-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Ascended Master

The old "illuminatus" used the eye to depict their illuminated (all seeing) nature...
Old 27-09-2006, 03:44 PM
bodylisious32

cheers A,m I AINT BEN IN HERE 4 A LONG TYM SORRY TUK SO LONG GETIN BK TO YOU.
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 29-09-2006, 03:38 AM
BLAIR2BE

the pentagram seems to have mathmatical significance. it shows up in sacred geometry. also da vinci must have had some knowledge of a pentagram, as it can be found in some of his works.
i agree that the eye is usually associated with "all seeing", or horus (i think) in the ancient egyptian "mystery" schools. actually when i was a younger, perhaps 10 years ago, i drew many works involving five pointed stars, and pentagrams, with an eye at the center!! i just now remembered... havent thought of them in years (wish i had a scanner, id post them).... back when i was big into art, i pulled my inspiration from an unknown place, with no intent, or pre meditation on what i was going to draw, it just flowed... (hey,art is spiritual)
Old 30-09-2006, 09:33 AM
AL

aye

In the likes of feng shui(and pos others), the number 5 represents EARTH.
We could talk of the all seeing eye, but then we could also go deeper and relate it to what "the all seeing eye" is relating to.
The eye of the earth then. Still doesn't really wrap it up though does it?
aye aye!
Al
Closed Thread