Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Seeker

Vision in Astral Projection

Okay, so I have long wondered this and I will get to the question at the end. I have not astral projected and to be honest I am a little nervous to do so with the warnings about evil spirits coming into my life. I for some reason feel this strong pull to do it and I dont know why.

But my question is this... When you do Astral Project, does it feel like a dream or a lucid dream rather? Or does it feel like clear reality like we are now? I know from some NDE's people explain them as if there is this intense clarity that they have not experienced on there physical body. Is astral projection the same?

Thank you for reading!
Old 01-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey there,

When you first astral project it's a little strange, for when it happened to me for the first time well from my personal experience I found myself in a scenario quite similar to ordinary life but a few small differences. When you notice these little things you think oh I've astral projected you know your away from your body but fully aware of yourself if that makes sense then depending on your own mind and what you've learnt about astral projection it reflects on your experience. I'm abit of a wimp and scared what I might encounter possibly because I don't trust my own mind and over reactive imagination so i always think of Jesus and my body to wake up and keep me safe and calm. I've never experienced any evil spirits but I believe if you expect the worse than you'll get it. So don't dwell on what might happen and try to enjoy it when it happens because honestly you believe you are wide awake just things are a little different so make the most of the good and try to avoid the bad by always trying to keep a sain and mature mind not thinking what if ,but what you want to happen.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshG123
Hey there,

When you first astral project it's a little strange, for when it happened to me for the first time well from my personal experience I found myself in a scenario quite similar to ordinary life but a few small differences. When you notice these little things you think oh I've astral projected you know your away from your body but fully aware of yourself if that makes sense then depending on your own mind and what you've learnt about astral projection it reflects on your experience. I'm abit of a wimp and scared what I might encounter possibly because I don't trust my own mind and over reactive imagination so i always think of Jesus and my body to wake up and keep me safe and calm. I've never experienced any evil spirits but I believe if you expect the worse than you'll get it. So don't dwell on what might happen and try to enjoy it when it happens because honestly you believe you are wide awake just things are a little different so make the most of the good and try to avoid the bad by always trying to keep a sain and mature mind not thinking what if ,but what you want to happen.

Thank you so much for your response!! I think I am going to start just mediating and see where it might go with that before I try to astral project.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Lorelyen

It's about lifting your consciousness out of your body which isn't so far off lucid dreaming. You don't have to be a lucid dreamer to do it. In fact, the way I learned to start was by recalling a vivid dream fragment - the kind of vividness just before you wake up - in which you're using your limbs (say, climbing over a fence or going through a gate) the idea being that it's easier to detach your astral limbs from your physical ones, and get going.

I had long imagined a temple of sorts, the entrance a drape which, once I was free of my body, I could pass through. But I've ventured about a bit. If you find visualising fairly easy you should have no trouble. You may have to experiment with different times of the day.

Good luck!
Old 06-11-2017, 07:34 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It's about lifting your consciousness out of your body which isn't so far off lucid dreaming. You don't have to be a lucid dreamer to do it. In fact, the way I learned to start was by recalling a vivid dream fragment - the kind of vividness just before you wake up - in which you're using your limbs (say, climbing over a fence or going through a gate) the idea being that it's easier to detach your astral limbs from your physical ones, and get going.

I had long imagined a temple of sorts, the entrance a drape which, once I was free of my body, I could pass through. But I've ventured about a bit. If you find visualising fairly easy you should have no trouble. You may have to experiment with different times of the day.

Good luck!

I guess my biggest questions is, does astral projection just feel like a dream or something more? Does it feel 100% real but you can fly to places you never dreamed and met spirits? I am just trying to get a idea of what it is. What I am gathering, it is like your are dreaming but are not asleep and you can tell the difference between reality and astral project?

Does this sound accurate?
Old 10-11-2017, 02:16 AM
Newbie ;)

a supposed form of telepathy, that assumes the existence of a soul or consciousness called an "astral body" that is separate from the physical body and capable of traveling. Have you heard of astral place you'll be traveling on it.
Old 18-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Newbie ;)

It really depends. It can be a lot of different things. You really just got to kill the fear and embrace the experience.