Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Experiencer
Bad Dream

I tried sleeping with my Moldavite, Kunzite, Rose Quartz, Rhodocrosite, Labradorite and Brandenburg Quartz all on top of my chest (go figure LOL) last night. I had a very very bad dream of my deceased mom and aunt looking very upset and mom was crying her eyes out and mentioned my cousin's name and my aunt also mentioned another cousins name. I woke up because of it. I sent a message to my cousin's sister asking if everything was okay. She then told me my cousin (the one my mom mentioned in my dream) is not doing well and that our other cousin (the one my aunt mentioned in my dream) is going to go see him.

Which of the crystals triggered that dream?
Old 11-03-2017, 07:49 AM
Experiencer
I heard labradorite can intensify your dreams, but I'm not an expert. Sure do love labradorite however.
Old 21-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Pathfinder

How can you even sleep with so many crystals in your bed. Anyway, its hard to tell which crystal triggered that specific dream.... the dream seemed to be very relevant to a situation in your life tho, which is interesting.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:20 AM
Suspended
Seeker
Atleast its a dream about your own life , some dirty crystals will make you dream of other persons fears lol. like this one amethyst i got to try cure nightmares it made them 100 times worse! so i threw it away.... into nature.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Also be Careful with Moldovite. It's gorgeous but very intense. I would never sleep with it or wear it. But I work with a Moldovite Skull as part of my Holy Trinity
Old 15-02-2019, 09:09 AM
Suspended
Seeker
Bacteria can cause nightmares too , try dispell the persons energys from your belonigings and sleeping area, if someone gets somthing with your energy on it they can do harm aswell