Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Newbie ;)

What if my crystal is dirty(physicaly)? Is it less powerful?

I have a mountain crystal that I programmed to help me with my health. It came to me on one side covered with dirt(inside dirt in the natural cracking) that I can't get out by myself. It's not very dirty but it is, and I started to feel that maybe it is blocking my well-being (I still struggle with health and it's been a few months).

I have another crystal that is not programmed yet and it's perfectly clean. Do you think I should hmm... remove the "program" from that dirty one and program that clean one?

On the other hand I heard that if the stone is less polished that it holds more power/vibrations, and the dirty one is less polished than the clean one.

Please help, I'm confused :-) What do you think?
Old 03-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Deactivated Account
The most important thing is to approach to your beliefs very seriously.
If you believe that dirty crystal are blocking your well-being, they wont be so effetive for you.
Same thing for polished/not polished ones.
Work only with crystals that you can trust and like 100%, even if it means to get new ones.

Best wishes for a full recovery!
Old 04-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for reply ;-)
Old 04-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Should I leave the dirty stone somewhere? For another person to find it? Should I abandon it? Hmm ;-)
Old 04-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Pathfinder

It doesn't necessarily mean that the impurities in the crystal are a bad thing. Sometimes, they may improve the energy. For example, if you have rutile inside a quartz matrix you get a powerful combination - rutilated quartz.

Another aspect is what Errol has indicated. Your attitude and beliefs affect the effectiveness of the crystal. Either way, I don't think that you should throw away your crystal. Just don't use it for a while.

The vibration of a polished stone can really be powerful too. It also depends on the intention of the person doing the job. A perfect example of this are the Vogel crystals, some of the most powerful crystals there are.

sunnyray
Old 16-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Experiencer
A dirty Crystal (I like you're selection of words) simply means that it's been in contact with several elements and or persons and should be cleansed. Cleansing treatment can include but isn't limited to sound waves, smudging, re-birthing or the reawakening. never expose the crystals to direct sunlight or salt as these two sources can weaken the Crystal structure and its energies.
Old 20-11-2021, 06:43 PM
Experiencer
Accepting the crystal's natural impurities also helps it to be more effective and synergistic.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:53 AM
Master
So you expected the crystal to heal you completely?
And now that you haven't you think the crystal is flawed?

Crystals aren't miracle cures. They support processes if that's within their purpose and powers, not sort out our life problems for us.

I'm never a fan of programming. If you did, have you asked the crystal first if it was okay with this task & program? I'm guessing the answer is 'no'.
Crystals have their own task and purpose and maybe helping you with healing doesn't match its purpose/task in life.
Also... if the task you want is big, and healing health would be, you need a big crystal.
Also... always always always tell the crystal you program to not use more than (for instance) 80% of its power for that. Or 60%. Or 70%. FEEL what is right for the crystal.
By doing that you never end up with a drained crystals. Without doing that a crystal will give it its all, 24/7, day in day out. And it will wear itself out. YOU have to protect it from that.

It is also handy to not put a program on a crystal without an end date. What if you forget? Lets say you've healed. You don't think of that poor crystal anymore and it is still working that program...
It is also good to relieve a crystal of its task so it can recover and do its own thing :) And yes, it does have its own thing to do!
So go for something that workable. Maybe a month or 3 months. Tell the crystal to let go of the program after that set timeframe.
After that time you can find another crystal -or one of your own- to continue working on health if you want. BUT if you work with programming you must make sure that the crystal of choice wasn't already programmed by you to do something else! Otherwise the crystal will be all over the place, lose its power, won't function properly, and won't be happy!

Not so easy, huh, to program crystals! If you want to do it right, that is.
One of the reasons I never do. There's NO need if you simply choose the right crystal for the job. And that way you have to remember nothing about which program on which crystal :) No bookkeeping to keep track of it.

As for the dirt, that's your own ego because you aren't healing. Now it's the crystal's fault and it must be the dirt!
From what I gather the crystal had that dirt from the way go. It is its natural state which is perfect!!
There's nothing wrong with your crystal. Just treat it -and all others- with respect and don't expect/demand things of them that is outside of their scope.
They support, not solve for you. They're not a miracle cure. They're loving companions.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Dude111

Good luck for a full recovery my friend

Dirt is natural........I dont think that would hurt it..