Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-03-2017, 12:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Different sensations off crystals - beginner here

Beginner with crystals/gemstones. Not sure how I feel about them.

but I'm open minded and curious.

I bought:
- Carnelian
- Fire Agate
- Citrine
- Blue Lace Agate
- Blue Apatite

I already knew their properties before I bought them.
I decided to hold them to feel what they're like. I heard of people being able to feel their energy. (I have amethyst and clear quartz at home from a few years ago and couldn't feel anything off them at the time. But something is different this time)

I didn't think I could. But I swear, i picked up almost each one and I do feel they each feel different.

Fire Agate: Feels very heavy and strong/fast energy (obviously strong for an energy. I have to concentrate to get a sense for it. it's subtle, as energies are...but strong/fast)

Carnelian: Feels fast pulsating...with a crackly feel every now and again. Similar to the sensation of a static shock you'd get off someone but very regular intervals of it between the pulsating.

Citrine: Incredibly light, almost non-existent tbh. Could only really feel it when I compared it to the other stones.

Blue Lace Agate: I felt the calm when I held it (but still being a bit of a skeptic, I wasn't sure if it was a placebo affect). But the energy, it feels slow and flowy and smooth. I would say like waves on a beach but more like waves of smooth cream on a beach, if that makes sense.
I felt an inclination to hold it to my throat (i know it's associated with the throat chakra too) but when I did, it was interesting.
The gemstone had already warmed up from being held in my hand, but the sensation the stone had was incredibly cooling on my throat/neck. Kinda like the sensation you'd get after anything minty - cooling, refreshing and lasting. Even after i took it away from my throat, I'm STILL feeling that cooling sensation on my throat....and only on that spot.

I haven't tried Apatite yet. It feels important for some reason so I'm leaving it for a later date.

I thought I was imagining things but today, I picked up the carnelian and fire agate again and the "feelings" were exactly the same as before each time I picked them up.

Am I going mad here?
Whats other peoples experiences with these crystals?
Old 03-03-2017, 12:53 AM
Newbie ;)

NOTE: 2 years ago, after a period of meditations I started getting very frightening, incredibly strong vibrations (and I mean, really strong sensations) that would move from my feet up through my legs to my hips. My entire lower half would tremble and vibrate. It was especially bad at night and I couldn't sleep. I had many sleepless nights and fear of this "unknown" sensations.

Turns out, it was "energy from the earth" - hadn't even heard of that.
I was told how to rid of it and sure enough, when I followed those cleansing instructions, they disappeared.

So I have an idea of what energy in general feels like (if that's actually what was happening) but I am not experienced with other energies feel like. Especially not with stones.

Sometimes, I also see slight white glows around people (general public) after I meditate for a while. This doesn't happen much. I'm not sure what it is but maybe it's linked since it happens during periods of time when I meditate.

I still feel skepticism a lot of the time and like it's my imagination playing tricks on me.
Old 03-03-2017, 05:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Citrine is a wonderful stone. No joke, it brings in money.

I don't think you're going mad, you're maybe just lucky enough to feel the stones' energies. Another explanation could be that the stones carry someone or something else's energy. Stones are like sponges, they pick up any energy around it. I would recommend you try to clear your crystals. There are plenty of informative sites on the internet for how to do that with salt, water, sound, etc. But clearing them will reset them for your own use. I imagine the stones you've had for a while would also need to be cleared. Citrine however clears itself and can also clear your other stones just by being near them. That may be why it was so light feeling when you held it ^^. Try putting it near your other stones for a while and see if anything changes. (I'd like to know too!!)

Also, wow, I get those vibration sensations before I go to sleep too... Well, they're the strongest when I try to sleep. I had no idea it was energy from the earth, so you taught me something!!

The light you see around people is called an aura ^^. Again, you're lucky to see it!!

It could be your imagination, but how fun it is to realize that it is your reality and it makes you who you are! Others have these experiences too!!! It may take time to realize that it isn't your imagination. But I think you'll be convinced, especially if these things are always happening in your life. Good luck~
Old 04-03-2017, 03:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Aw wow!
Thank you for the reply, Luchiha!
I wasn't sure if I was seeing auras. I've heard of people seeing them but didn't recognise that that's what I was seeing.

That's so cool that citrine brings in money! :) I'm looking forward to working with it.

I can't wait to feel out more crystals - excitement ahead.
Thank you! <3
Old 04-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Master
Hi Casper, I'm a Crystologist and as such work with crystals for my profession. You are not going crazy at all - this is normal for those who are becoming aware enough to feel energies besides the coarsest ones. It is part of what is meant when we say Awareness. You are becoming more aware of the Larger Reality you are part of.

Here is some other things you can explore with your budding Awareness concerning stones.

Drop back into mental quietness,
Using your focus and intent and feel your body, slowly section by section.
once you know how it feels - pick up each stone one by one and focus your awareness into your body again, what changes inside it? What areas become more enlivended or have a different feel when holding the stone?
Set the stone down, feel into your body again. Choose another stone and repeat the process.

Do the same again but this time feel into your emotions, then pick up the stones one by one, what effect did they have on you emotionally?

Now let's go back to how you first were reading the energy signatures of stones - through your palms. This time set the stones on a flat surface in front of you. Spread them about 3 inches apart. Drop back into mental silence, take a few slow deep breaths letting the breath out slowly.
Now start by holding your palm about two feet above the first stone, slowly move your palm toward it, feel for the energy emitting from the stone, how close is your palm to the stone before you can read the energy from it?

When you get a feel for reading them before needing to touch them, get a thin cloth, like a handkerchief, very thin. Now eyes closed mix up the stones and leaving them about 3 inches apart again so their energy signals don't blend into each other cover them with the cloth. Drop back into mental silence and clear your mind.
Now using your palm at about the range you discovered you could feel them at hover it above the lumps. Can you discern which stone is which?

Now rub your third eye in a clockwise pattern with the intention to activate and open it. Drop back into mental stillness and use the slow deep breathing to still your mind and body. Select a stone, close your eyes and focus your intention on it eyes closed, see if you can see it glowing in your hand.
What does it's aura look like? What is the nature of it? Sparkling energy? A Color? Several colors? a Soft radiance? Something else?

If you find after a few days that the stone do not produce energy signatures as strongly, give them a day in the sunshine to charge them back up. Photons are for them as food is for us - it will renew their energy.

Now let's try something different. Drop back into mental silence, use slow breathing to again help focus the mind and body on stillness within. When in a place of mental silence select one stone you feel wants to communicate with you. Hold it and drop into total stillness and begin listening inside for it. Just hold the awareness that it is a conscious being, is aware of you and can communicate and listen.
What happened?
Try another stone.

At some point the crystal/mineral kingdom will make contact with you. There is much they can teach you. :)

Some months from now grow your Awareness more by repeating all this again with plants and tree's. There is another layer with plants and tree's for they are emotional beings, have opinions, can be moody, sulky, cheerful, withdrawn, talkative or asleep.
The mineral and crystal kingdom only have rudimentary emotions - for them everything just IS and they accept it all as it is.

When you are ready move onto animals and birds - they are a further evolution of consciousness and have the addition of will power and movement.

Enjoy exploring! Take your time, go deep, come to understand each kingdom and how you specifically experience it, develop relationships with them and accept their wisdom and teachings....they can take you far in understanding the Greater Reality.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow! Thank you so much, CrystalSong!
I can't wait to try these out! :)
I have a lot to explore.

Thank you! ^_^