Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 25-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Tera's_Party

I wouldn't put up with that!

I have been reading lots of stories by NDE'rs In which they go to the heaven/ The Divine Realm. They seem so happy and at peace there, and wish to stay. Suddenly they are told they have to go back to their bodies to suffer for the sake of fulfilling some spiritual obligation/purpose.

I am just thinking if it were me and my guides/higher self/the divine/God told me I had to leave paradise and return to my body. I would tell them to go (edited). If this spiritual assignment is so important to you, "Why don't you go and do it yourself!?" I quit!

I get so irate thinking about that! Here are these holy beings floating around in absolute bliss telling us to do their bidding? Yeah right. What kind of worthless guides are they?

edited by staff.
Old 25-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Quagmire

It would help with some examples to gain some knowledge of what we are talking about...
Old 25-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator
Well...maybe it's not exactly their bidding.Maybe it's just that they see what's actually happening and when they say "you can't stay, you have to go" it's because they can see at that moment that the link with the person's physical (body and Earth assignment) isn't severed?
Old 25-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Master
Na, when we so call die, its finished, the mind body organism is no more, your life story also is finished, except for those who carry it on,. but then its only a story. Other bodies appear, all spanking new, not carrying the past of another body, or so called soul.
Old 25-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Tera's_Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Well...maybe it's not exactly their bidding.Maybe it's just that they see what's actually happening and when they say "you can't stay, you have to go" it's because they can see at that moment that the link with the person's physical (body and Earth assignment) isn't severed?

Well if it's not their bidding then they should mind their own business and not try to run my afterlife.
Old 25-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Experiencer
Greetings to you All,

Well, Tera, the idea of incarnating on dear ol' Planet Earth is to learn how to conquer all things pertaining to a physical way of life. One of the ways of doing that is to learn from our mistakes - and by that I mean the bucking of the universal laws set aside by God when it was created.

Another way is to learn from all those who have gone before us: and by that I mean people/souls who have passed all their physical exams and no longer have to incarnate down here any more. This does not mean that they sit on Cloud Nine playing harps for the rest of eternity, oh no! To pass these very hard Planet Earth lessons these souls had to learn to love every single person no matter who they are, no matter what crimes they have commited. They also had to learn to love all life forms by doing their best never to harm any living creature or being.

When all these things, and others, have been learned and they can now stay in 'Heaven - shall we say' that love for all life becomes a desire to continue to help those who are still incarnating, those who still have lessons to learn and pass - just as they were helped when they too were going through many and hard Earthly lives.

So, when a person, or soul, has a 'Near Death Experience' and it is explained to them by these advanced souls that it is better for them to return to Planet Earth to continue their pre-planned life until it finally comes to its natural end it is always done though the spiritual knowledge these spiritually advanced souls have learned and gained through their Earthly lives.

Also, and this is worth remembering, when someone has a 'Near Death Experience' they always talk about being surrounded by total Peace, Love and Joy. And it is this spiritual Peace, Love and Joy that so fills them when they visit the other side that helps them to understand why it is they are being advised to return to Planet Earth to fulfill their allotted life span until their natural bodily death - and to learn the spiritual lessons they must learn so that they too, one day, will be able to advise other less advanced souls as they are now being advised. And this advice is given by and through total love.

Hope this helps.

:

JOHNTY
Old 25-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Tera's_Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Na, when we so call die, its finished, the mind body organism is no more, your life story also is finished, except for those who carry it on,. but then its only a story. Other bodies appear, all spanking new, not carrying the past of another body, or so called soul.

Maybe what you say is true but I still believe in an afterlife.
Old 25-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Tera's_Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings to you All,

Well, Tera, the idea of incarnating on dear ol' Planet Earth is to learn how to conquer all things pertaining to a physical way of life. One of the ways of doing that is to learn from our mistakes - and by that I mean the bucking of the universal laws set aside by God when it was created.

Another way is to learn from all those who have gone before us: and by that I mean people/souls who have passed all their physical exams and no longer have to incarnate down here any more. This does not mean that they sit on Cloud Nine playing harps for the rest of eternity, oh no! To pass these very hard Planet Earth lessons these souls had to learn to love every single person no matter who they are, no matter what crimes they have commited. They also had to learn to love all life forms by doing their best never to harm any living creature or being.

When all these things, and others, have been learned and they can now stay in 'Heaven - shall we say' that love for all life becomes a desire to continue to help those who are still incarnating, those who still have lessons to learn and pass - just as they were helped when they too were going through many and hard Earthly lives.

So, when a person, or soul, has a 'Near Death Experience' and it is explained to them by these advanced souls that it is better for them to return to Planet Earth to continue their pre-planned life until it finally comes to its natural end it is always done though the spiritual knowledge these spiritually advanced souls have learned and gained through their Earthly lives.

Also, and this is worth remembering, when someone has a 'Near Death Experience' they always talk about being surrounded by total Peace, Love and Joy. And it is this spiritual Peace, Love and Joy that so fills them when they visit the other side that helps them to understand why it is they are being advised to return to Planet Earth to fulfill their allotted life span until their natural bodily death - and to learn the spiritual lessons they must learn so that they too, one day, will be able to advise other less advanced souls as they are now being advised. And this advice is given by and through total love.

Hope this helps.

:

I don't care what the Universal lessons are. I don't want to go to school!
Old 25-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tera's_Party
Well if it's not their bidding then they should mind their own business and not try to run my afterlife.

HAHA You have a point! They should shut up or at least have the grace to say "...don't look now....but looks like something's cooo-miiing!...." (SPLAT! Back to the body...)
Old 26-01-2013, 03:24 AM
Tera's_Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
HAHA You have a point! They should shut up or at least have the grace to say "...don't look now....but looks like something's cooo-miiing!...." (SPLAT! Back to the body...)

oowww! The Pain!