Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-10-2010, 08:53 PM
autumn

moldavite

I'm completely baffled with my moldavite and wonder if anyone has insight to what is going on.

I've had moldavite for years. I learned to hard way to listen to it as to when I was supposed to wear it and when I wasn't - after having a few pieces disappear.

I've worn it previously through two breakups and it's helped me move on and see that it wasn't the right relationship for me.

So, now I recently went through a breakup, again. It was a hard decision for me to make as it was someone I love, but he just wasn't in the same place as me.

I've been wearing moldavite on and off. I keep getting the strong urge that I'm supposed to wear it and when I take it off, it calls to me. However, the thing that I'm totally confused about it that when I wear it, I'm sad, my heart hurts and I miss him. When I take it off, I'm okay and I feel like I can move forward and find someone who is on the same page as me. I don't get this, at all! Moldavite has always helped me move forward, not held me back, longing for someone. It makes me not want to wear it, but it calls me when I don't.

I've repeatedly cleaned it and reprogrammed it, just in case...

Any ideas?
Old 22-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Master
I find Moldavite very very strong in it's energies. I do have moldavite and if I put it on and it's not in agreement with my energy it literally burns my skin so I take it off.
I think Moldavite is one of those stones where you have to listen to your heart if it's fo ryou to wear. I also beleive it's a hard stone to cleanse, in fact I put mine in a baggie with a clear quartz to clean mine and leave it a lone for a few weeks if it's not in agreement with me.
Spirtitlite
Old 22-10-2010, 10:40 PM
autumn

I know I'm supposed to wear moldavite. I've had it for years. I agree that it is strong, but it usually always lights the path for me and I feel better wearing it. Which is why I'm so confused now.
Old 22-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Master
Hmm I have no clue, have you tried "speaking" to your moldavite? Just put it in the palm of your hand and talk to it, I know this sounds weird but I feel your moldavite is a femine energy.
I know that sounds weird to talk to her, but maybe "she" coudl give you insight.
Spiritlite
Old 22-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Jules

It burns me too if its not in agreement. but strong feeling with this is cleanse it as you usually do but leave it outside in the next new moon phase. See if that helps
Old 22-10-2010, 11:36 PM
autumn

That makes so much sense that my moldavite is feminine.

I just tried asking, but I'm not getting answers, yet, anyway. I see a door that is shut. Maybe I'm not supposed to know, yet. I'll keep trying. Though part of me feels like I'm too close to the situation to clearly get answers.
Old 22-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Master
Maybe you need some time, maybe the full moon energy is closing the door right now is what I feel too.
Spiritlite
Old 23-10-2010, 12:32 AM
glpoisson

That door is closed now, not locked. Give it some time. By middle Spring energies will have shifted so you can get a very clear look at the whole situation and go forward from there. And you are right that it is not for you to know right now. That is why you have a closed door and not a window.

I have found Moldavite to be a stone of communication both with ones Higher Self and ones guides/angels. Try meditating with it, a clear quartz and a pink stone (not rose quartz). I am feeling rhodochrosite for the pink stone. Below is what I found on the web for rhodochrosite which seems to fit.

Its powers include drawing love to the wearer, helps release past psychological issues and improves eyesight. Rhodochrosite is thought to relieve stress and is used by healers to cleanse the aura.
Rhodochrosite is also believed to help in the development of inner freedom by helping to resolve inner conflicts and as a stone of love and balance. It is a powerful healer for the 4th chakra and used to cleanse the heart chakra.
Many believe that it can release the suffering based on past lives and energize the pancreas, spleen and kidney. It increases the ability to handle life problems and increase personal self-confidence.

Hope this helps your situation.
Old 23-10-2010, 12:38 AM
Master
Gl I enjoyed reading your response.
Spiritlite
Old 23-10-2010, 02:23 AM
autumn

Thanks. I will get some rhodochrosite.

Why are the doors closed until the spring?

Do you all think I should just keep wearing the moldavite, if I'm feeling like I should? Should I just trust that I should wear it even if it makes me sad?