Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Pathfinder

TF and dream? Was this a real telepathic type connection

Hello

I have been on a TF journey now since August 2016. A few weeks back I had what may be a telepathic type experience with my TF when I was asleep. But I'm not sure so would like some advice / comments please.

I dreamt I was laying and could feel by TF's body touching mine. I could feel
him kissing me and I was moving like he was really there - holding and kissing eachother. I was calling his name in my dream over and over. I then could see geometry patterns flash in my mind - they were coloured weaved geometry on a black background. I remember seeing the geometry being greeny blue. I then opened my eyes in the dream and saw our TV. It had big print written on it like print you would find in a book - black on white. I woke disorientated still calling my TF's name. The dream felt special and left me with a good feeling but a sense of longing for him.

Thanks