Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-03-2011, 02:48 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

utter whack-ness!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

strange things have been happening to my family ever since 2003 when my first son was born. he would wake up full of scratch marks, all over his face, belly, sides, back, arms. but the scratches only brought blood to the surface of his skin, they never broke the skin. my daughter started seeing shadow figures and began to confide to me that she talked to "dead children." after my third child was born lights would switch on and off by themselves, the baby swing would either adjust speeds shut off or turn on by itself, the bouncer turned on by itself, the stereo would turn on and switch stations on the radio every time i got up to nurse the baby no matter what time of the night it was. my ex husband double checked it to make sure that it wasn't turning on because it was programmed or anything and it wasn't. i woke up one night and my comforter was being slowly dragged off of my legs onto the floor.
this was just the beginning of the occurrances. after my fourth child was born in 2008 and the kids and i were in a different apartment they became more intense. i woke to nurse him one morning and just as he woke and i raised him to my breast to get him latched my bed began to shake, then the house began to shake and from the shaking i heard this rumbling noise. at first i thought i was hallucinating because i was tired, i mean this IS iowa, earthquakes aren't exactly commonplace.....but it was a real, measurable earthquake. i tried to keep him latched on while the house shook. the other children felt it and became frightened so they gathered into my room and huddled under my covers. it didn't last long but it was scary and unusual.
the kids saw what they called "shadow man" and "light man" inside the apartment often. after a while i began to hear whispers telling me to "wake up", and i heard music.....i couldn't figure out where it was coming from, it seemed to have come out of no where. i heard a voice that said "hi" and made a kiss noise in my ear. synchronicities occurred so often that i got paranoid, i thought i was delusional. my daughter and i were constantly filled with this sense of hopelessness and loneliness....we cried often, and cried hard. My firstborn son began to repeat out loud words I'd only thought in my mind like it was a game, he didn't understand. i was scared for them. absolutely terrified. i still am. someone started following me, never did figure out who he was but i recognized him and the car every time.
i no longer have custody of my children, i am homeless, and i can't keep a job. i have been hospitalized twice recently because the voices i hear in my head will not give me their names and they torture me about my children nonstop. There was even an incident which occurred last year where i was sobbing uncontrollably in my room in the dark and all of a sudden it felt as though my chest were torn from neck to bottom of breast. i literally felt the warm blood ooze out all over my front and soak into my shirt but when i stopped gasping from the pain enough to look under the collar there was nothing......
I can recognize at least two of the voices distinctly at least, one sounds like my ex husband but he called me "mom" and once i heard him say "i'm not T.T anymore"....(T.T is my firstborn son.....) and the other is a woman......who claims to be my daughter, which i find perplexing because my daughter is 8 years old. these two individuals speak to each other. once he even said to her "hadriel quit making mom nuts" when i was in the hospital ER.
The male voice that sounds like my ex husband is often comforting and tries to explain things to me but i don't understand. For example, out of the blue, he has said "stop calling me jesus!" and "you're your brother's keeper" (dunno what that even means...) and "you just 'know'" .......he has apologized to me so many times that it breaks my heart because i know that this entity is sincere. when i cut my wrists he said " i am so sorry i got you into this jess." he said it twice. and he called me "jess." my name is jessie. but everytime i try to respond to him he dissappears. it's like his voice sounds the same but he's not the same person it's strange.
now i hear the voices less often but regardless.........who are they? why can't they just tell me what's happening to my family and i? why can't they just say "MY NAME IS........so and so?" i WILL get this figured out, for my kids sakes. i gotta keep them safe from this nightmare.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:49 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

that's a lotta stuff to read but it's worth it.

Edited by SF Staff
Old 06-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip_ding_dong_football
that's a lotta stuff to read but it's worth it.

Pm'd you. Think that we spoke earlier.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:49 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

hey, yeah, we did. how ya like dem apples.
:o
Old 06-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Foodmuse

Whats your husband like? Does he keep everything bottled up? Do you have any friends?
Old 06-03-2011, 07:48 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodmuse
Whats your husband like? Does he keep everything bottled up? Do you have any friends?

he and I are currently divorced. he didn't like to talk about what went on, it gave him the heebie jeebies.
Before we married he and I talked and shared everything with each other. Found value in each other's insights and we shared opinions without argument. We had genuine interest in everthing the other had to share. After married......it took a while but eventually we hardly spoke unless I was nagging or complaining at him and he was shouting and acting like a cold hearted smart azz. He didn't exactly keep things "bottled" per say, he would use false justification to make things "right" in his head. Cuz if they were "right" he didn't have to deal with them any further.
and yes, i have quite a few good friends.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:50 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

not sure bout all that but i do remember one of "them" ,( don't know who or what exactly they are yet), saying that the bones on the crown of my head were fused together so tightly that they practically had to "drill an ethereal hole" just to get in. not long after i recieved this message i was sitting in my rocking chair crying and suddenly my head got all frickin tingly at the very top and it cascaded down each side of my head. felt like someone tickled me really hard with a feather duster.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:53 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

i assume that was the first time my head was "burglarized" by these entities. shouldn't say burglarized. cuz the ones that did it may have been trying to help or something but damn dude........i'm new to all this ****, ya know? i'm not used to it....
Old 07-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip_ding_dong_football
i assume that was the first time my head was "burglarized" by these entities. shouldn't say burglarized. cuz the ones that did it may have been trying to help or something but damn dude........i'm new to all this ****, ya know? i'm not used to it....

Pretty much all you can expect from demons are lies. At first they may seem to be on your side,tantalizing you. But they are demons and they do lie. They are not going to be giving you any help if they do not get something in return. A true spiritual good entity will ask nothing in exchange for helping. That is their task; to help humans.