Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-12-2019, 01:08 AM
Master

Lack of desire for this reality after having an OBE

So I am opening this post for someone on this forum, I also experienced this and now I am just fine. The thing is that when you have an OBE or even an NDE, it's quite a shocking experience and not all people are changed in a positive way, some people actually feel that life itself is just an illusion, so why bother going on? Have you ever felt this? How did you managed to reach a stable ground?

I know that for myself, I only needed time and then everything returned to normal, except the fact that my awareness expanded.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Master

I've just finished reading Within the Light by Cherie Sutherland, a book of interviews with people who had NDEs. Many of them reported feeling sad at having to return to the limitations of the physical body, and their perspectives on physical existence had changed. But they also felt a new sense of purpose, the idea that they were on this Earth for a reason. They all seemed to have discovered an inner serenity and a calling to help others. They all said that they were not religious but they were definitely more spiritual. But it took time to adjust, especially in those cases where they felt unable to talk about their experiences with anyone around them.

Peace
Old 06-12-2019, 08:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I've just finished reading Within the Light by Cherie Sutherland, a book of interviews with people who had NDEs. Many of them reported feeling sad at having to return to the limitations of the physical body, and their perspectives on physical existence had changed. But they also felt a new sense of purpose, the idea that they were on this Earth for a reason. They all seemed to have discovered an inner serenity and a calling to help others. They all said that they were not religious but they were definitely more spiritual. But it took time to adjust, especially in those cases where they felt unable to talk about their experiences with anyone around them.

Peace
Hello, so what do u think thier profession bcan be like they usually fit in the profession only related spirituality after thier obes?
Old 06-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
Hello, so what do u think thier profession bcan be like they usually fit in the profession only related spirituality after thier obes?

I'm sorry, I do not understand your question.

Peace
Old 10-12-2019, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)

I have had hundreds of OBEs and even after deeply spiritual experiences and visits to beautiful worlds beyond expression I still returned to my body and carried on just fine with my mundane life -- married, with children, working in the hard sciences.

As long as the ego is kept under control, the Inner Traveler continues to gain from the School of Life known as Planet Earth.

[But yes, after a few of the really deep travels to awesome realms the realization of having to return to earth was a real bummer. You get over it.]
Old 17-01-2020, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Labyrinthus,

I would love to hear about the most awesome realm you have visited (if you would like to share) what was it like? Is it possible to describe it?

I've never had an OBE, but I imagine it must be the most amazing experience ever
Old 17-01-2020, 06:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara
Hi Labyrinthus,

I would love to hear about the most awesome realm you have visited (if you would like to share) what was it like? Is it possible to describe it?

I've never had an OBE, but I imagine it must be the most amazing experience ever

Meditation is the key! Basically, you become superman You can fly, go through things, visit distant places, go in space, meet beings from other worlds, there's no limit to what one can do!

Meditate daily, at least 30 minutes and chances are that you may experience an OBE, if you suffer from sleep paralysis ( your mind wakes up but your body is still sleeping ), you can achieve OBE from this state, it's just about thinking of leaving your body and it happens instantly, your thoughts are like commands there.

I had dozens OBEs, just few days I had one, check this http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=133491 to get an idea about what can you experience there, and the most amazing part is that you are conscious just like you are in real life, but most of the time you just go with the flow and forget to do what you really want to do...
Old 17-01-2020, 06:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrinthus
I have had hundreds of OBEs and even after deeply spiritual experiences and visits to beautiful worlds beyond expression I still returned to my body and carried on just fine with my mundane life -- married, with children, working in the hard sciences.

As long as the ego is kept under control, the Inner Traveler continues to gain from the School of Life known as Planet Earth.

[But yes, after a few of the really deep travels to awesome realms the realization of having to return to earth was a real bummer. You get over it.]

I know how it feels... Sometimes I wish I could stay there forever, in special, when I am super super happy and everything looks like I am in Heaven :))
Old 25-01-2020, 09:33 AM
Newbie ;)

There are many ways to go out of body some are good and some are bad.
Some are absolutely perfect for health and do promote good health but there are also ways where it can affect your physical and mental health.

Any person intentionally going out of body and is aware that they are out of body should meditate after coming back, close their energies and make sure their energies are whole and without interference.

Apologies if this post instills fear or promotes fear, I work in peace, love and light and personal experience. Altered states of consciousness should be taken seriously.
Old 25-01-2020, 10:06 AM
Master
From what I've read, most people that experience this become reclusive and feel different and misunderstood.
This is according to cardiologist Pim van Lommel who interviewed people that had NDEs: https://pimvanlommel.nl/en/