Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon daz

You missed one, experience it, problem solved

Hey Muff :)

Well I have personally experienced both dark and light and I know enough about entities that promote fear and entities that empower ..

There really is a pattern where light empowers and darkness disempowers .

One like said needs to get to the heart of the information.

The problem here as I see it is that peeps can experience darkness and be tricked into believing these energies are genuine guides and helpers and such likes.

I have been around many physical and trance mediums and have had my fair share of enlightened guides stepping forward and there is never any mention of these theories.

I haven't got time to listen to videos on the material presented here, perhaps someone who has listened to it knows where the source of this information has come from..

Who/m or what is at the heart of this theory about the matrix?

x daz x
Old 24-09-2019, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Of course humans have souls. Some people obviously haven't watched Bedazzled? (1967). Bits of it are on youtube, the fount of all truth.

:)
Seriously Why else would "the Devil" be wasting his/her time here on earth (as is presented in the film, that is) except to lure foolish and unsuspecting SOULS...hahaha ;)

In truth...the fearmongering is shameful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Well I have personally experienced both dark and light and I know enough about entities that promote fear and entities that empower ..

There really is a pattern where light empowers and darkness disempowers

Very true. Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is a pattern that emerges when you commit to the dark side. Which is, you will find yourself perpetrating acts of violence (of various types) which you later must own, but which will ultimately seem completely alien to you..."as if" you were possessed and you weren't actually committing the acts...or as if your true heart, your true self wasn't really in it, and you cannot reconcile how you came to do these things.

This is the power of darkness...i.e., to disempower you and use you as a channel to perpetrate evil and misalignment in the world. With the light, it is just the opposite in every way. It is an empowerment and a moving into your centre, and you increasingly become a channel for love and light in the world.

And for the OP, as Daz references, as the remedy, just ask Michael for support and illumination directly. And if needed, for protection from whatever else is hanging round that is suspect, till you've got your bearings and can sort things properly.

Everyone -- every sentient being -- has a soul. What they choose to do with that is another story and yes, some have chosen to misalign themselves with darkness. We might say that the worst of these folks are "soulless" but that is a figure of speech to indicate just how misaligned and how distant they are from their heart centre, even to the point of violent psychopathy, everyday acts of brutality, even murder or genocide.

However, that does not abrogate the existence of their soul. That's a deeply misaligned and unsubstantiated belief to put forward and whoever shared that as some sort of revelation should be regarded with deep skepticism.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-09-2019, 03:07 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I think what could be missed in this respect that the so called dark entities could be creating the theory in order to trap one here and live in fear .. lol .. Isn't that what they feed upon? Our fear? So lets create a theory that would put people in that state .

Look at what Doreen Virtue of late is saying about anything that is channeled is the work of the dark side lol ..

In my eyes this is just projecting more fear

It boils down to what I was touching upon earlier regarding the source of where the info comes.

Is it channeled? Is it realized? Is it simply a theory?

If it is channeled then by the same mentality it is the work of the dark side ..

It could be a bad entity disguised as archangel Michael ..

But there is a difficulty emulating the love and the light of true enlightened beings so unless you cannot tell the difference between light and dark then I wouldn't be trusting the information that puts people in a state of fear.

x daz x

Fear s lower frequency energy drianing state, source players shouldn't fear nothing including entities. What I say is not meant to instill fear in source players because they are supposed to recognize the entities for the computer programs that they are. tis just bout being aware that they are not here to benefit you and their purpose is draining energy and keeping source players in the matrix.
Old 24-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Master
OP, what does the women say about the dying process and passing over?
Old 24-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourcetruth
Yes, what she is saying can explain a lot more about reality than anything else I have come across. I do feel strongly connected with her message. These videos exist n my reality because I had the intentio of seeking truth.

You should certainly look at her videos, I had a link to her channel and ideos in my original post.

I'm having trouble making contact with her, the sound on my computer is not working, I have known about this for some time but have not got round to looking into it .

I listen to a lot of youtube video's here on sf by just clicking on links with my mobile phone and it always works, but I could not click into the link you left , my mobile don't work when I type it in.

So can you or anyone reading this post post back a link I can click into.

The introduction one would be a good one.

I'm even more interested to hear her words, as a bit of a stir seems to be evolving upon this thread, although semingley one sided .

What I can say is things you have said so far I do find interesting (for whant of a better word) I go by intuition and have a very open mind, and like you I am a seeker of the truth .

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.

Last edited by Pagandell : 24-09-2019 at 07:14 PM.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Seriously Why else would "the Devil" be wasting his/her time here on earth (as is presented in the film, that is) except to lure foolish and unsuspecting SOULS...hahaha ;)

In truth...the fearmongering is shameful.

Very true. Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is a pattern that emerges when you commit to the dark side. Which is, you will find yourself perpetrating acts of violence (of various types) which you later must own, but which will ultimately seem completely alien to you..."as if" you were possessed and you weren't actually committing the acts...or as if your true heart, your true self wasn't really in it, and you cannot reconcile how you came to do these things.

This is the power of darkness...i.e., to disempower you and use you as a channel to perpetrate evil and misalignment in the world. With the light, it is just the opposite in every way. It is an empowerment and a moving into your centre, and you increasingly become a channel for love and light in the world.

And for the OP, as Daz references, as the remedy, just ask Michael for support and illumination directly. And if needed, for protection from whatever else is hanging round that is suspect, till you've got your bearings and can sort things properly.

Everyone -- every sentient being -- has a soul. What they choose to do with that is another story and yes, some have chosen to misalign themselves with darkness. We might say that the worst of these folks are "soulless" but that is a figure of speech to indicate just how misaligned and how distant they are from their heart centre, even to the point of violent psychopathy, everyday acts of brutality, even murder or genocide.

However, that does not abrogate the existence of their soul. That's a deeply misaligned and unsubstantiated belief to put forward and whoever shared that as some sort of revelation should be regarded with deep skepticism.

Peace & blessings
7L

I am not saying that those in "darkness" have no soul. am ayingthatthe vast ajority of the population does not have a soul, and that there are only 1.5 million souls in the world.

Why do you think that everyone has a soul?
Old 24-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Whether true or not. The mere suggestion of this idea seems to upset.

Yeah, as in it upsets people when they hear these statements that challenge their own beliefs.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hey Muff :)

There really is a pattern where light empowers and darkness disempowers .

One like said needs to get to the heart of the information.

The problem here as I see it is that peeps can experience darkness and be tricked into believing these energies are genuine guides and helpers and such likes.

I have been around many physical and trance mediums and have had my fair share of enlightened guides stepping forward and there is never any mention of these theories.

I haven't got time to listen to videos on the material presented here, perhaps someone who has listened to it knows where the source of this information has come from..

Who/m or what is at the heart of this theory about the matrix?

x daz x

The person in the video is at the heart of this theory of the matrix.
She claims to have won the matrix game by raising to the 11th frequency plane and including all source player fractals in her win. Being the winner she was Reeves revealed all of the information about the matrix, which she has been able to share with source players.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
OP, what does the women say about the dying process and passing over?

She says that the matrix will feed us illusionay experiences when we die, and that we have been reincarnating over and over again because we have not won the matrix game. Once yoy reincarnate you forget everything you previously knew about the matrix, which makes it much harder.
She says you have to win the matrix from the life ide and not the death side.

If you mean dying process as in the transition from life to death then she talks about how once you die then you are fed illusionary experiences by the matrix once you die.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:26 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I'm having trouble making contact with her, the sound on my computer is not working, I have known about this for some time but have not got round to looking into it .

I listen to a lot of youtube video's here on sf by just clicking on links with my mobile phone and it always works, but I could not click into the link you left , my mobile don't work when I type it in.

So can you or anyone reading this post post back a link I can click into.

The introduction one would be a good one.

I'm even more interested to hear her words, as a bit of a stir seems to be evolving upon this thread, although semingley one sided .

What I can say is things you have said so far I do find interesting (for whant of a better word).
You have to copy and paste the link into your url because I cannot link to videos until have 15 posts or more. Once I reach this then I will create links.

This is her channel:
Youtube.com/channel/UCxL7oyImNVf7ym8ffCV-MSA

This is her first video:
Youtu.be/2iaeb_nCRbE

She does not cover everything in this video, she only covers a small amount of the information and does not elaborate on the details. If you look at my OP I explain more about what she talks about in her other videos, I have watched her videos for a while and I have seen all of her videos (she has over 400)

I am also very intrigued by what she is saying.