Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 26-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamjoker
I talk to plenty, Being God as they say they are I often doubt, thinking why would God (who in my situation is woman) want to communicate with a bum like me! But she is always perfect , has answers to all my questions even has connected with simple miracles (being the humble God of abel) . I usually am very thankful to hear Yahweh or Elohim but my favorite is when imanuel is around, his human conection is always with wonderful emotions.

How do you know that these beings that you talk to are from the Light? There are many deceivers that can easily appear as being from the Light.Do you test the spirits?
Old 26-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
So you believe God is an individual somewhere right?
JL
No...a Being...a Spirit that is ever present...all around and certainly in me...as in right there in my head!!!
Looking out of my eyes!

Hearing every thought!!!!!
A Creator of many Universes and present in all of them! Aware of everything....
everything
is a BIG word.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-06-2019, 04:34 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan5
does anybody here talks to god

Why yes I do.

The Creator always is talking to me and all, constantly everywhere and through everything.
Mainly in very subtle ways.One needs to tune into the God channel.
The frequency of this channel is like unconditional Divine LOVE.

The only hindrance in communing is fears,doubts,separateness, awareness,unbelief,wrong belief,
selfishness and so on and so on.

Our Creator is always for us and never against us.
Creators Spirit is flowing through all in varying degrees.

Actually your every thought is a prayer. Your every step is a prayer.
You should direct these things wisely and sacredly.

A real question of importance is do I always listen for the message and keep ego out of the way?
----------

^^^^^^
Old 26-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Why yes I do.

The Creator always is talking to me and all, constantly everywhere and through everything.
Really?
Cuz...maybe once a year, sometimes once every 2 years He says actual sentences to me....
But when He does, I could die and go to Heaven right there...cuz I never can imagine anything
being more profound...and mind blowing...and humbling...
I always think NOTHING could be more revealing that THIS...
And then He tops it.

But, really seriously...nothing could top the last time....gee, when was that...was that Jan 24 ? 8 am or so, 2017? Maybe.

I can't find anyone, really, that can handle or understand what He revealed...
Well, probably my friend Brad could ...but I hardly see him.
Ok, time to have a lunch with him...he is so deep. He'll get it!!!!!!!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-06-2019, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
How do you know that these beings that you talk to are from the Light? There are many deceivers that can easily appear as being from the Light.Do you test the spirits?

Hi,

This is a very common concern for those that lack experience and discernment skills. Keep it simple. How does what you are told feel to you.

If you can not sense what you feel than ask yourself a logical question. I am not being sarcastic. Logical reasoning will work. Are you being given good information or deceptive insights. Asking that question of yourself will always give you an accurate indication.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-06-2019, 01:46 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Really?
Cuz...maybe once a year, sometimes once every 2 years He says actual sentences to me....
But when He does, I could die and go to Heaven right there...cuz I never can imagine anything
being more profound...and mind blowing...and humbling...
I always think NOTHING could be more revealing that THIS...
And then He tops it.

But, really seriously...nothing could top the last time....gee, when was that...was that Jan 24 ? 8 am or so, 2017? Maybe.

I can't find anyone, really, that can handle or understand what He revealed...
Well, probably my friend Brad could ...but I hardly see him.
Ok, time to have a lunch with him...he is so deep. He'll get it!!!!!!!

I don't want to be misunderstood here.
I should have used: God is always communicating to all.

Quote:
Mainly in very subtle ways.One needs to tune into the God channel.
The frequency of this channel is like unconditional Divine LOVE.

As in the underlying voice of creation.
I am not claiming God is directly talking to me in a voice always. Would be nice though.

I will strive to write more legible sentences in the future.
Old 27-06-2019, 08:15 AM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I will strive to write more legible sentences in the future.
LOL
I'm kind of a literal person.

Lemme say again, If God is not talking to you in complete sentences...
it's cuz ya don't need it...you're doin' ok.

Old 27-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

This is a very common concern for those that lack experience and discernment skills. Keep it simple. How does what you are told feel to you.

If you can not sense what you feel than ask yourself a logical question. I am not being sarcastic. Logical reasoning will work. Are you being given good information or deceptive insights. Asking that question of yourself will always give you an accurate indication.

John

Yes, what you feel is a good indicator but there are also dozens stories with people that felt incredible love from these sprits and when these people changed their behavior towarads these spirits, these spirts became evil and aggresive.There are people, here, on this forum, that talk about being in love with spirits or even marrying them.So.. never trust blindly, test the spirits, test the spirits!
Old 29-06-2019, 02:36 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
No...a Being...a Spirit that is ever present...all around and certainly in me...as in right there in my head!!!
Looking out of my eyes!

Hearing every thought!!!!!
A Creator of many Universes and present in all of them! Aware of everything....
everything
is a BIG word.

So why do you worship - All is God
Old 29-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Master
It’s a difficult one because everyone / thing is god .. so theoretically we are all hearing god lol ..

When you merge with God there are no thoughts per se, there is no conversation had, there is no awareness of you and god as being separate .

I haven’t had a convo with god in a way where god is an individual that can speak to me .

I have heard of some like neale walsh, author of conversations of God series but it doesn’t rez with me that it is god although what snippets I have seen and heard online here and there do ..

I think I heard him say that he calls the info coming from God, but God is just a word reference .. all that he knows is that the info is not coming directly from his own consciousness it’s not as if he has had a one to one audience with god .

x daz x