Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 06-06-2018, 02:24 AM
Newbie ;)

I think I am an fallen angel

The mission that was given me was to help a sterile woman and very mentally ill, to evolve her soul. (This woman adopted me, when I was little).

This woman has mistreated me a lot during my whole life ...
Now I am a fallen angel. I feel like I lost my "special powers".

What I can do?
Old 06-06-2018, 03:25 AM
Master
You are no "fallen angel" since angels don't fall.
And as far as I can see and detect, you don't have any connections or ever had any connection to the angelic realm.
I will not go into what you are part of. Yes you have a mission on this planet and loosing your "special powers"as you call it is a positive. It will help you understanding the light and what the light is all about.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Administrator
You are not a fallen Angel at all, you were adopted by a mentally ill person.
don't be so hard on yourself some people just cant be helped.

Namaste
Old 07-06-2018, 02:49 AM
Knower
If you look at it a certain way, any soul residing below the angelic realm and who has forgotten the angelic realm, is a fallen angel. Just as all souls are God Himself, simply going through a journey of re-discovering who He is.

However I'm not a fan of the word "fallen". "Descended" would be more fitting. You are where you are for a purpose. And you'll be where you'll be next for a purpose.

If you want my advice, I would say let go and allow your heart to guide you. It will make you feel much lighter, and you will naturally move towards your soul purpose. When you follow your heart you are following God. You can't go wrong.

Much love,
Old 24-06-2018, 11:41 AM
Pathfinder

You are not a fallen Angel.

Often when we work with others out of love, we encounter turmoil, & hardship that seem to go beyond what we signed up for in the beginning. Please stay the couse, contine to be that becon of hope for your charge, you are the only one that can do it.
Old 25-06-2018, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBirds
The mission that was given me was to help a sterile woman and very mentally ill, to evolve her soul. (This woman adopted me, when I was little).

What I can do?
What "special powers" did you once have that you now feel are lost to you?

Which "Fallen Angel" do you think you are? There are only so many of us and I have ways of checking this out.

Suffice to say that not all Fallen Ones are really evil or bad in any way...some are misunderstood, some are indifferent and others just couldn't keep their mouths shut...some were just made into scapegoats, examples of "here is what happens when you question my authority"..but I rabbit on.

I highly doubt you are one of the Fallen, as you wouldn't need to even "think" it or ask the question.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Guide
I had a very similar upbringing. I too was adopted by two people, along with their extended families, who have A LOT of issues. Many karmic and past life stuff that they are still suffering in this life. For years I thought I was the problem. and in some ways maybe I was, but most of it was THEM. They had issues that they took out on me. You need to go within and heal those parts of yourself that they hurt. It wont be easy, and it may be downright painful. But you have a road of healing ahead of you. You are not a fallen angel. You are just someone who has lost their way.

Let me ask you; Were you once someone who let people push you around? Were you too trusting through the first half of your life? You need to start digging and find the person you were truly meant to be
Old 05-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBirds

What I can do?

how do you know this was your mission?

our mission is to love, each and everyway you can find a way to love compassionately you are at work on your mission, we are all but one and love is what governs the one.
Sometimes things fall out of place for new things to fall into place.
hope this helped! liove
Old 07-03-2019, 03:28 AM
Experiencer
The thread is more than half a year ago. I am not sure whether such thing exist anymore.

But people are here to be kind to those who they love and value while being able to protect themselves, so tying to any destiny is wrong unless that is what you wanted to be. I was in battles where it was people around me who had refused to evolve, and that is their choice. The only thing I could end up doing, is to leave them alone and leave them behind me.

Well, that is, if they the "beings" just realize that before their reincarnation, there will not be such a spiritual mess as to it is so now.

It is only by then, when you learn to create your reality that you will get a new life all on your own. It is true following a discipline or practice you do not have to think, but nothing is truly gained there will ever be your own.
Old 18-05-2019, 05:52 PM
Master
RE THINK... With respect to the true origins of humanity, and this present, "world".

"TIME and space are modes in which we think, and not conditions in which we live."
- Einstein

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein