Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 15-01-2020, 08:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Namaste

Greetings, tribe!

I am Jypsi.

A little about myself: I am an Aussie. I was brought up as a Christian missionary kid and began my personal journey into spirituality in 2012. I come from many generations of Christians; my parents are still overseas missionaries and my younger brother was ordained at the end of last year as a Lutheran pastor.

I'm the psychedelic sheep of the family. I smoked weed daily for eight years and finally found the strength to release myself from it last year. I've very recently quit smoking cigarettes after being addicted for 11 years. I am a DV survivor and believe that I had that experience to learn how to better support and help other victims find healing.

I believe that I am here to heal. I have passed my level 1 Reiki course and have dreams of opening my own cafe one day to be able to offer a spiritual sanctuary at the same time. Currently, I work in customer service but was involved in child care as an educator for a number of years.

I love forums. I love to discuss deep issues and ideas and theologies with other people. I also embrace my dark side (typical Gemini) that has a passion for learning about true crime and human psychology. It's not the gruesome details that draw me in - it's how people are able to unravel the evidence, the lies and the puzzle that brings them to the truth. I love studying human behavior. I love to observe and understand.

I'm highly intuitive and empathic - but I realised a while back that labels serve no purpose so I don't call myself an 'intuitive psychic', a 'white witch', a 'empath', a 'lightworker' or a 'healer' anymore. I found that these labels were only serving to strengthen my ego rather than to release me from it.

I don't necessarily believe in any one thing - nor do I believe in a personified deity that is responsible for our existence or spirituality. I believe in Love, I believe in Consciousness, I believe in Souls and Reincarnation - but I'm also incredibly open minded and respectful when it comes to other people's beliefs.

I'm a people-person but also very introverted. I love to spend time with people but it takes a lot out of me and I have to spend a long time recharging. I just love to give all of myself to people, to make them smile and to ensure that they're happy but for the longest time I've done it at a huge cost to myself.

My current lesson or challenge that I'm going through at the moment is embracing my dark side and realising that I don't have to be gentle and nice to everybody - in particular, I don't have to always be gracious, forgiving and submissive when people deliberately disrespect me. I believe this has a lot to do with my age and it's correlation to the chakras - I'm in my throat chakra phase now and I'm learning a lot about having my own voice and expressing myself. I've always suffered from illnesses connected to my throat and neck which doesn't surprise me at all. I really struggle with conflict and 'standing up for myself' so these lessons have been really difficult lately.

More than happy to answer any questions you have - and I do intuitive readings and card readings so feel free to ask me.

Old 15-01-2020, 02:44 PM
Master
welcome here jypsijemini
Old 15-01-2020, 07:55 PM
Pathfinder
Welcome Jypsi.
Old 15-01-2020, 09:04 PM
Master
hi................................................ .................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-01-2020, 06:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome <3
Old 16-01-2020, 09:27 AM
hazada guess

welcome jypsijemini.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:11 AM
Master
֍................................WELCOME TO THE FORUM!.....................֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜