Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-01-2020, 04:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Fairness and Justice?

I was thinking about the concept of justice and systems of punishment and reward (e.g. karmic or heaven/hell).

I came to a conclusion that the fairest situation is for everyone to be able to achieve an ultimate reward regardless of past actions. I assume that reincarnation would be a necessity for this considering my perception of a lack of justice in this life/world.

Thoughts?
Alternatives?
Old 15-01-2020, 02:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanzmacker
I was thinking about the concept of justice and systems of punishment and reward (e.g. karmic or heaven/hell).

I came to a conclusion that the fairest situation is for everyone to be able to achieve an ultimate reward regardless of past actions. I assume that reincarnation would be a necessity for this considering my perception of a lack of justice in this life/world.

Thoughts?
Alternatives?

God doesn’t seek justice. God wants to heal everyone.

Karma is the law of action/reaction. When we commit evil, it is returned to us in one way or another. Karma was created by God, however it is not God’s punishment. It is like gravity. God created gravity but if someone trips and falls we do not accuse God for creating gravity. With karma, it is similar.

green1
Old 15-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanzmacker

Thoughts?
Alternatives?
I believe that consequences aren't about past actions, but about past (as well as present) thoughts.

It seems that George Orwell had a genius glimpse of inspiration with his idea of "thought police" in his "1984" book!

Reincarnation is necessary, to give you the chance to start a new game from scratch (almost from scratch ...).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-01-2020, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that consequences aren't about past actions, but about past (as well as present) thoughts.

It seems that George Orwell had a genius glimpse of inspiration with his idea of "thought police" in his "1984" book!

Reincarnation is necessary, to give you the chance to start a new game from scratch (almost from scratch ...).

I've got a straight face, well mostly , And I'm not being sarcastic. I thought you were the thought police?
Old 15-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I've got a straight face, well mostly , And I'm not being sarcastic. I thought you were the thought police?

One's hero is another's villain ... I believe thought is everything. So, some might perceive me as a "thought totalitarian", not as I see myself-here: a "thought projection".
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
One's hero is another's villain ... I believe thought is everything. So, some might perceive me as a "thought totalitarian", not as I see myself-here: a "thought projection".

A negative thought controller? Are you ok to daydream for instance?
Old 15-01-2020, 09:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
A negative thought controller? Are you ok to daydream for instance?
Not sure what your understanding of my beliefs is ... So I don't know what your questions infer.

I believe that all my thoughts are used by my subconscious in its creating my reality. Whatever I'm thinking, my subconscious brings more of that in my reality.

I also believe that my thoughts don't directly influence others' realities, and that their thoughts don't influence mine, but being co-creators of this physical reality each thought has some contribution in it.

I really don't know what you're asking with:
Quote:
Are you ok to daydream for instance?
Daydreaming means having thoughts, that will "materialize" in your reality in new situations that will make you think similar thoughts.

So, if you see injustice, that makes you angry, and you let it control you, then you're instructing your subconscious to bring in your reality more occasions to be angry.

The solution isn't to avoid it, but to recognize it for a moment, accept its reality for what it is, and switch your focus toward thoughts about what you'd like to (positively) change, about choosing a desired outcome, a better reality.

It works.
Old 15-01-2020, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Not sure what your understanding of my beliefs is ... So I don't know what your questions infer.

I believe that all my thoughts are used by my subconscious in its creating my reality. Whatever I'm thinking, my subconscious brings more of that in my reality.

I also believe that my thoughts don't directly influence others' realities, and that their thoughts don't influence mine, but being co-creators of this physical reality each thought has some contribution in it.

I really don't know what you're asking with: Daydreaming means having thoughts, that will "materialize" in your reality in new situations that will make you think similar thoughts.

So, if you see injustice, that makes you angry, and you let it control you, then you're instructing your subconscious to bring in your reality more occasions to be angry.

The solution isn't to avoid it, but to recognize it for a moment, accept its reality for what it is, and switch your focus toward thoughts about what you'd like to (positively) change, about choosing a desired outcome, a better reality.

It works.

I wasn't sure that's why I was asking. I think I understand a bit more now. It just seemed to come across as very restrictive. Like one wouldn't be free with their thoughts, that was the main thing. Daydreaming is usually a pleasant pastime. That's the imagination isn't it. New ideas can come from it.