Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-01-2020, 01:41 AM
Pathfinder
Conscious conversation with the Voices

I'm still wondering how to begin this post, I will just give it a try. Everyone must be experienced at least once a Voices while falling asleep, most of the time it is just like a radio talk, sometimes somebody can just scream your name. Some are calling this hypnagogia the onset of a dream, but sometimes I think it can be something else, frankly I got fascinated by it, so I began my own experiments on that field. Through a lot of failures, I finally reached a certain state, where I can make a conscious conversation with someone on the other end, yeah it can be creepy sometimes, even can make you feel ill, but also fascinated things can occur.

When I'm trying I always relax deeply with closed eyes, but not trying to fall asleep. I begin with series of questions to channel up myself with everything or everyone out there who is listening. The questions are simple like "Is there anybody around", "who is there", "can we talk", "Do you hear me" and others, while I'm expecting somebody to say something. It will not work everytime, but when it work, it happen in similar order: first I'm hearing a static sound, then maybe a buzzing, after that a weak voice like it is faraway, when I reach this phase I start asking "Who are you", "Please tell me your name", "Please talk to me", "I'm here to talk with you". After sometime the miracle happen, here I'm going to tell about two of those conversations.

1)After sometime I got through

What is your name? - My name is Harper.
How are you feeling Harper? - I feel very bad.
Why, what happen? - My mom is dead.
I'm sorry, how it happen? - I... I think I killed her, but it was an accident. OK... where are you now? - buzzing sound I'm losing you, stay with me.
Where are you now? - I have no idea, it is dark.
OK what happened? - It was night and my mom was driving me home from school, we get into fight and then I saw bright lights.
Are you hurt? - I can't feel anything, how can you hear me, are you an angel? Somebody is coming...
Who is coming? - she screams and I lost connection.

2) I hear a male voice.

Who are you? Tell me your name? - I'm .... (scratching sound)
Where are you now? - Nowhere... Everywhere...
What you want? - I want you to die, Die dIe DiE
Sorry I can't do that. I broke the connection.

So what do you think this is? There are more, maybe for another post.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:44 PM
Pathfinder
A positive AP, a direct result from the conversation.

Like every time I start with the channeling up questions and after several minutes I got somebody on the Line.
Hello what is your name? - I'm.... hissing sound; Sorry I can't hear you, repeat it again. - I.... hissing sound... , if you can't heard it, I can show you... grab my hand....

I reached out my astral arm and at that moment I felt the same sensation as the rope technique - a strong pulling sensation and the next thing I was falling.

I fell on a ground "pfff sand in my mouth, what just happen" I got up and look around, I was in a desert, it was night, but there was a bright shiny moon and a lot of stars. I grab some sand in my hand, the sand was reddish in color. I look up from where I fell, there were seven golden rings that were spinning and floating in the midair, while forming a portal. I walked a bit forward to the top of the closest sand dune when I saw a giant pyramid on my left far away. I had never seen one in live, it was marvelous. In front of me something was shining in the distance. I walked at least a half a mile on the dunes and thinking how hard is to walk on sand, when suddenly I got breathless from the sight in front of me, a large Temple almost buried in the sand. It was made from pure gold that was shining from the moon and covered all over with hieroglyphs, I was just standing and I was totally blinded from the sight. I walked closer to the temple only to realize how enormous that structure was. Just in front of the entrance was placed a giant statue made also from gold, it was more than ten meters in height. It had a body of a man, but with a head of a hawk, it was holding a large scepter and on top his head was placed a large ring, his eyes was shining reddish. He looked as if he was looking at me, my expression was like "did you rang". I felt like my body was pulling me back, before I return to my body I decided to take a souvenir, I grabbed the nearest golden cup from the ground and gripped it tight. I got back in my body and of course, the cup was gone, but for another minute I had the feeling that it was still in my hand.
Old 02-01-2020, 04:18 PM
Master

You really have some interesting experiences, I also receive messages and have visions but not like you, yours are really vivid and very clear, amazing!!

I think you have seen an image of Horus, this Egyptan god has the head of a falcon, and I also think that you were in Egypt and you saw a temple of Horus that was burried in sand. Do you like the Egyptan culture?

So you are able to AP while in deep meditation? I've been trying this and the only solution I found was to reach a very deep state, to let myself fall asleep in order to wake up again in my spiritual body so to say. I only succeeded once, the problem is that I wake up too fast and I am still in my physical body, you know, I go in the hypnagogic state and I "return" back from this state way too fast.

I usually experience the hypnagogic state 5-10 times every time I meditate and this is how I hear voices and see visions.

How do you manage to enter in the hynpagogic state? I focus on nothing and I let my body to fall alseep.

I also noticed that once you reach a deep state of meditation and then wake up and do some activities, you have tons of energy and it's a little more difficult to fall asleep but if you wake up only to let yourself fall asleep, you will sleep in no time.

The first conversation sounds as if you were talking with a real person who was suffering at that very moment, that's amazing, I think you were there to help that girl and she thought that you are an angel, you see, you never know what experience is going to appear, you just experience it, it's like some higher power decides what are you going to experience. Several times I had vivid visions with the lives of other people, people found in distresss, I saw a girl that was raped and murdered, I saw a good man stuck in some things with local mafia, I saw a black girl in a big city that was in troubles, once I was a christian priest praying to the Creator.