Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Have to agree with iamthat.
Hypocrisy at its peak. Not just about money, but about mentality in general. In Europe the drive is to be "greener", lots of taxes and bans on plastics, diesel, waste,etc while people in other parts of the world are throwing their garbage into the river/ocean leading them to arrive in Europe.

Not to mention the massive pollution in "developed countries" like China, it seems that the green politicians don't dare to mess with them. It's not like Europe is on another Planet...What can I understand? That those bans and taxes are just for money and for the so-called fame? Not to mention the starvation in Africa while Greta mentions her "childhood to have been destroyed" eating bread from that plastic bag. While I can understand those concerns, and that global warming it's a fact regardless of someone's belief, the change should happen at global level, and it's our fault and also our politicians that don't make this change happen globally, perhaps they prefer corruption, but that's my 2 pence.
I have noticed the same things you have.

The most ironic is where I live, we thought we were doing recycling only to find out it was being shipped to China. When China began regulating the garbage, my community did not raise rates; instead, they pick up the garbage 25% less!

At my home, we do not use toilet paper. We use a bidet wash which is cleaner and more 'greener'. The 'green' people mock me for that and all of the other energy improvements I have done on my home. Hard to figure out that group.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-01-2020, 03:28 AM
janielee

I meant no disrespect John
Old 14-01-2020, 04:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
You see,its a new year and I have a choice of 2 paths to go down,
1...I carry on with my life as it is,Comfortable,not really wanting for anything but with inner turmoil and not really happy,or
2......Following my heart,losing all my money but being happy.
Decisions, decisions, decisions..................

Probably one of our greatest fears is losing all of our wealth: the end of the World.

Society does not prepare us for such situations and then there is the emotional strain of self worth. Then you have to contend with the mental issue: the Job complex or is it karma working out. And worst of all, there generally is nobody to turn to for answers.

I can tell you, it really is not as bad as people claim it is. If I had to do things over again, I would want them to unfold just like they originally unfolded.

Go with your heart and enjoy life. You might be surprised at what you are missing.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.