Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-12-2017, 01:41 AM
Experiencer
Feminine vs Masculine Creation

As I have talked about before, I used to go to a Womens group where we would discuss all kinds of topics that women face everyday. We talked about Joy, Hope, Self Care, and many other topics that were centered around how to create a sisterhood of feminine energy and support.

When I would share about my group with others, they would say how they didn't trust most women's groups because it was usually about power grabs, hierarchies or controlling the conversation.

Ours was not like that and it was evidence in all the women who kept coming back and feeling secure enough to become vulnerable with one another for healing. Ultimately, that is what the group was.

A huge topic that was often talked about was the need for women to stop being in competition with one another, criticizing others and complaining! That these actions where keeping the patriarchal power stable because of the power that the feminine possesses was being diffused.

~~~I'm in no way saying that women are better than men but that our power is different and can be powerful when we put it to use. Not something usually seen in society.~~~

We are not taught to use our feminine power of creation and it can scare those who don't understand it. Because it is so different that the single-minded, action oriented masculine power that most people are familiar with, the feminine creation power is often overlooked or demonize.

Here is a concept that really resonated with me in the different ways that the masculine and feminine create.

Women create internally, growing ideas within and generally bringing forth an entire or partially completed concept. Men create with more force externally and take more action steps as they go.

Obviously the current business models express a more masculine value system and women have had to adapt to creating like men to compete. This is where there has been a seperation of the feminist message from the original intent.

Originally women just wanted a seat at the table but with anger and resentment, the movement became about beating them at their own game and having to 'prove' our worth.

Yet, still we were competing with one another for the few seats of power we were allowed.

Now, with the sacred feminine rising within all of us and healing the imbalance, we are struggling to slow down and understand just how to use feminine creation. There are some who are finding ways to incorporate it. I personally have a boss who creates using her feminine power and she has been consistently successful in her new position and her employees love/respect her. (I work in a Warehouse environment!)

Being able to put out an idea and know it's no longer yours because of all the other energies that will shape/grow it and being flexible to give it what it needs. This is a great example of creation without competition.

There was also another, maybe more controversial, concept that was discussed.

Men use creative energy 30% of the time while women use 70% of creative energy. (This is a generalization since we all have different amounts of masculine and feminine with each of us)

So to take the idea that women can take longer to create than men but maybe create in such a way that we have worked out some of the bugs before expressing might feel like 'she' is taking over a project, especially in a group dynamic. And this may be the reason why women are not always heard yet their ideas are often used.

I personally think that men are needed in the creation process because they can keep the feminine creation moving with motivation and tempo.

Why is this important to TF/SM? Glad you asked!
Because if we are charged with healing the feminine energy and coming into balance then helping the worldto do so, then this is a very important concept of understanding to display. Entire systems of money and economic structures are going to crumble and if we are showing strength in the ability to have balance within our creative abilities, it will be energetically placed in the collective consciousness just as the concept of unconditional love has been showing up recently! This is just the next layer of learning for us to be more efficient in becoming master manifestors.

These are my thoughts, ideas and opinions. I would love to hear yours! ♡♡♡
Old 14-12-2017, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
A huge topic that was often talked about was the need for women to stop being in competition with one another, criticizing others and complaining! That these actions where keeping the patriarchal power stable because of the power that the feminine possesses was being diffused.

Well this I feel holds truth. It is essentially called in-fighting. It happens not only within female groups, but in groups of people often everywhere. It is able to occur also in groups of men. Think business- where most are focused on keeping another-individual, group, company down to further themselves up the corporate/group/societal ladder- to in plain English get ahead.

I feel this has to cease eventually here- for humanity in general, and not just for women.

I also feel the women's group atmosphere you speak of is a good thing, and is progress.

There is something you wrote I do not feel currently that I can agree with however, and that is this:

Quote:
Women create internally, growing ideas within and generally bringing forth an entire or partially completed concept. Men create with more force externally and take more action steps as they go.

Here my view is different- as for creation from the standpoint of imagination, thoughts- ideas- to form. I do not agree with this statement. I feel women and men create the same w2hen speaking of creating things, products, business- the idea for me here is that creation stems from idea-thought- and put to form. The formula is the same in my view for each gender. Each gender I feel is capable of this.

Where I feel creation differs slightly is in child bearing. Women bear children, but let us not forget men play a role just as important. They are partners in the creation of Children. This I feel is what it truly is about in my view anyway- a partnership- give and take. An equality.

Empowering and empowered women is a good thing in my belief, but I do not feel men have a different way to create- or create a different way. Creativity is a soul thing. I am a spirit/soul individual, over a woman. I am myself. I am above no other, I am beneath no other.

As for how these things you speak of relate to tf, I am definitely interested in reading more of your views here. As well as those of others.

I am not known here as a TF subscriber, Mostly as I have no idea what a TF is supposed to be, or how to utilize the idea spiritually. I also do not necessarily feel I need to.

I do not view myself as having a half- of my soul- personality or anything else really. I view myself and others as whole already. This to me is profound. For me part of being whole within myself means to appreciate the potential of others, both male and female.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:36 AM
Lorelyen

In most situations, occupational in particular, men are about posing. Women are about getting things done.

Goes back to one of my favourite people: Emmeline Pankhurst and the suffragettes.

In terms of creative production, women can use words to delve into and express their emotions where creative men ten to abstract their emotions to express in other media, probably why there are so few memorable female composers and artists. Men generally don't have it when it comes to expressing the interplay of emotions between people.
Old 14-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
In terms of creative production, women can use words to delve into and express their emotions where creative men ten to abstract their emotions to express in other media, probably why there are so few memorable female composers and artists. Men generally don't have it when it comes to expressing the interplay of emotions between people.
As a generalization, I think this is true. And, for example, since 'serious dramatic' film is very often involved with delving into and expressing (or exploring) emotions, women are ever more involved with stories, scriptwriting, and direction. Because movies involve dialogue as well as visuals. Of course, many exceptions to men's tendency to abstraction can be found in the history of movies, among story creators, scriptwriters, and directors. But it's interesting (and, I think, very good) that women are becoming prominent in the field.

Quote:
In most situations, occupational in particular, men are about posing. Women are about getting things done.
Occupation is shaped by context & life-mode. Where I live, the large majority of men have some degree of capability with construction, electrical work, plumbing, tilling of soil, water systems, mechanics, camping, etc — and posing is pretty well impossible in these endeavors. I'd suggest the non-posing tends to carry over into job roles, even if when the role involves intellectual or creative work.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
As a generalization, I think this is true. And, for example, since 'serious dramatic' film is very often involved with delving into and expressing (or exploring) emotions, women are ever more involved with stories, scriptwriting, and direction. Because movies involve dialogue as well as visuals. Of course, many exceptions to men's tendency to abstraction can be found in the history of movies, among story creators, scriptwriters, and directors. But it's interesting (and, I think, very good) that women are becoming prominent in the field.
The way gender is becoming confused in the UK one might ponder on what'll transpire. I saw a report today "Traditional Depictions of Mothers to be Banned in Adverts From Next Year Amid Ongoing War On ‘Gender Stereotypes’." Unfortunately political so can't be discussed in this part of the forum but "gender neutral" and transgender reaching primary schools, are now part of the social engineering programme. "Primary Schools Told to ‘Celebrate’ Transgender People, Block Complaints Which ‘Interfere’ With LGBT Agenda"......Don't we just need more to disrupt what's left of society....?

Quote:
Occupation is shaped by context & life-mode. Where I live, the large majority of men have some degree of capability with construction, electrical work, plumbing, tilling of soil, water systems, mechanics, camping, etc — and posing is pretty well impossible in these endeavors. I'd suggest the non-posing tends to carry over into job roles, even if when the role involves intellectual or creative work.
Maybe I should apologise for so sweeping a generalisation!!? I don't usually, without qualifying. It was corporations and politics that came to mind. In your milieu things are different and hands-on. I've helped at cooperatives that sound similar, all having to make a functional contribution.

Old 15-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Maybe I should apologise for so sweeping a generalisation!!? I don't usually, without qualifying. It was corporations and politics that came to mind. In your milieu things are different and hands-on. I've helped at cooperatives that sound similar, all having to make a functional contribution.
Nah, no need to apologize. Generalizations are worth making sometimes, and I do it myself. Besides, most people in 'the modern world' live and work in circumstances such as you were drawing your observations from.