Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Master
Feedback for Fairycrystal

That is so right, I need to move and give effort and not hold myself back anymore. This is the biggest problem I am dealing with to not give up because of the negative impact this person leaves with his energy and has in the past and not live in that fear anymore.
I am just dealing the fear that this person put me through so 8 of swords does so well explaining that. There was a feeling rejection in the sense that I found no space to be myself and find my own self, just dealing with a lot of jealousy issues/ lying / obsession/ energy vampirism even spiritually feeling dread. Just toxic male ego hurt too easy.
It depends on me having a complete spiritual disconnect, In my truest being/ core it's already the end for me for a long time now. Just want to fully disconnect spiritually. Can't stand a vampire like that one.
Thanks for the effort. I appreciate it.

Reading for Fairycrystal
Quote:
QUESTION for FairyCrystal: What is my biggest obstacle in attracting the right till-death-do-us-part partner?

Toil and labor, Imprisonment, Distant Horizons

It feels that there is a need for more confidence / self esteem about what you deserve. There might have been some kind of lack at some point in life, financial crisis could be one of them, and that might have shaped first experiences and expectation on relationships and on what you are deserving of. There might be old values from upbringing that don't hold any importance to your path right now. You need to believe better about yourself and believe that you deserve better. It feels you have naive optimism about life and expectations on relationships and that is very good, you only need more guidance perspective how to direct that with better understanding of yourself and who you are. A sister comes into the picture, maybe communicating with a sibling about yourself will help you gain better perspective about yourself and also what you truly deserve or what will be a suitable long term partner for you. Even if the consequences of communication isn't positive, you will get more perspective about the kind of direction you need in regards to relationships and attracting a long term partner. So communications and more confidence to attract better partners. Then sky is limit for you ( Distant horizons ) Just stretch yourself to have a better feeling about yourself about how deserving you are, more self esteem and confidence on what you deserve. Ask for abundance .

I hope this helps and relates, let me know. Smiles your end ~

Next reading for angelic star.
Since the 8 of swords came up in previous reading by Fairycrystal, my question is how can I overcome my fears in regards to A ?
Old 16-12-2017, 11:19 PM
Master

Feedback for angelic star
Phew, here's hoping she's not fully out of commission for tooo long. She's done a lot of good work for me and I'm quite anxious to see her again for a review but also so she can look at another injury I have.

reading for angelic star.
Since the 8 of swords came up in previous reading by Fairycrystal, my question is how can I overcome my fears in regards to A ?

* RWS
5 of Pent rev, Lovers rev
Advice: Queen of swords rev

I haven't read fairycrystal's post so consciously trying to do this 'blind'

What's coming through here is a pretty high degree of what I call 'emotional compromise' - this is a certain degree of heightened emotions, difficulty being rational/holding back, and possibly also some emotional reactivity from you where A is concerned.

Your best foot forward at this time is actually NOT to move forward - it's to fort up, make sure that YOU are grounded and safe etc first. Your big lesson here with A seems to be in learning when to engage... and when to consciously not engage. Some conflicts can be avoided if you literally do not play.

Think of the inner work ahead like a much-needed system upgrade on your smartphone. At the moment, your go-to responses aren't as optimised as they could be. Give yourself time to grow and change the way you deal with people like A. When this has been achieved and you've had time to practice these behaviours enough that they feel natural, dealing with A (and hence overcoming your fears with respect to A) is going to be a whole lot easier.

Next reading for tealily

Is it wise for me to change EP?

I'm not sure how I felt about the last guy; I have friends interstate I would be able to organise sessions with (might be cheaper, too!).
Old 17-12-2017, 02:57 AM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Thank you so much for the response. My only concern right now is to make sure I am protected and safe. There isn't any emotional reactivity from my side as much as I know it is from their's. I really couldn't care less anymore.
You are right though my go to responses are still not as optimised as they could be. The only connection I get is from them to me, and I am fully focused on releasing that pressure I feel. That is the emotional compromise in the sense that this has gone too long. I really am not interested in keeping a connection alive with them and it has been so hard to make them understand to get a life of their own. Physically they aren't around me anymore but spiritually finding a disconnect has been hard.
It's a whole lot better now though and things are much clearer than they were earlier, but I want them to get the message to just leave and forget that I ever existed lol, I think they are beginning to now and they negative feelings are much lesser. Just some more to go before they leave permanently and I think it's about time. Because I really did a pay high emotional price so to say, I was kind of thrown into this unfortunate event.
Thank you so much again. I appreciate it.

Next reading for tealily

I'm not sure how I felt about the last guy; I have friends interstate I would be able to organise sessions with (might be cheaper, too!).
Old 17-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Master

Feedback for Angelic Star

Hmm lot of great advice there. It makes sense for me to just work and not think about it. Also to factor in some extra time for anything that comes up health-wise (in tests). About the drinks I am not sure because I only drink water and de-caffeinated coffee. Maybe the cards mean some herb or spice that I occasionally add to my water. The rest I can tell you as the next few weeks unfold. Thank you for such a detailed reading.

Next reading for tealily

Old 18-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Master
Feedback for Angelic Star on my reading...
Sorry it took so long. I was thrown off guard by the use of Kipper cards. Had not expected that (had to Google what you'd used) as this is a Tarot thread. I don't know Kipper, so difficult to relate to the cards & reading.
In any case, the confidence and self-esteem, work in progress.
Lack in life, had plenty of that, but not financial crisis. Lack of money, yeah. Not entirely sure how to place it concerning relationships, but maybe it will come.
I indeed have 'naive optimism', I trust easily, then I can indeed lose sight of potential red flags as I feel all is okay. Directing that in better ways is a good insight, just that I don't know how to, lol. Maybe a good one for a next question, haha. --> I have very recently discovered that I've experienced a lack in guidance and stimulation and structure in my childhood. In that sense more direction could very well be needed when (entering) a relationship as well.
As for talking to a sibling for that: I have one epileptic sister who's in a home. It's not possible really to have a normal conversation with her. So I don't think she would be the one to help me with this
The I can relate it, just that the sister bit confuses me.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Toil and labor, Imprisonment, Distant Horizons

It feels that there is a need for more confidence / self esteem about what you deserve. There might have been some kind of lack at some point in life, financial crisis could be one of them, and that might have shaped first experiences and expectation on relationships and on what you are deserving of. There might be old values from upbringing that don't hold any importance to your path right now. You need to believe better about yourself and believe that you deserve better. It feels you have naive optimism about life and expectations on relationships and that is very good, you only need more guidance perspective how to direct that with better understanding of yourself and who you are. A sister comes into the picture, maybe communicating with a sibling about yourself will help you gain better perspective about yourself and also what you truly deserve or what will be a suitable long term partner for you. Even if the consequences of communication isn't positive, you will get more perspective about the kind of direction you need in regards to relationships and attracting a long term partner. So communications and more confidence to attract better partners. Then sky is limit for you ( Distant horizons ) Just stretch yourself to have a better feeling about yourself about how deserving you are, more self esteem and confidence on what you deserve. Ask for abundance .

I hope this helps and relates, let me know. Smiles your end ~

(TEALILY what is EP???)
Next reading for tealily

Old 18-12-2017, 10:52 PM
Master

Hi! An EP stands for 'exercise physiologist' - I kept it shortened initially to see if anyone wanted to try it blindly :)
Old 19-12-2017, 05:50 AM
Master

Tealily
Unfinished symphony (wisdom of the oracle) Patience and planning (7pentacles),Hope (star for the old ep) and choose wisely (7cups for new ep)

There seems to be some unfinished business with the previous EP. Have you followed up on every counsel/discussion you had with him? This would be a good time to take a break and review your past progress. There is still something you could gain in guidance and health benefits from this old EP.
If you decide to change choose the new EP wisely. There may be more than one choice that may seem good but may not work as well as expected. Your intuition should help you there. If there are any control issues here they may need working on?
Best
My question: Any advice for the current assignment I have to finish. I seem to be running behind schedule.
Old 19-12-2017, 11:46 AM
Master
@ Fairycrystal I was hesitant about using kipper as well since it is mostly tarot but the guidelines of the first post on this thread by tealily says this ,

Quote:
Guidelines are the same as last time - this thread is intended to facilitate tarot/oracle/lenormand etc practice between members of the forum

That is why I have used Kipper just for more practice, I will return to Tarot though soon, just mixing things up a bit :P

Reading for moonincancer

Quote:
My question: Any advice for the current assignment I have to finish. I seem to be running behind schedule

Court house

It will be okay to tell your seniors that you are on it, but still running behind schedule. This might stir things up a bit, but you will be able to buy some favor/ extra time if you are able to communicate more and give no excuses for yourself. Things wont be very bad for you when the assignment is really due. You will be able to gain some more confidence this way.

I hope this helps and relates somehow, let me know,

Next reading for angelic star

A message of positive encouragement.
Old 19-12-2017, 01:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Tealily
Unfinished symphony (wisdom of the oracle) Patience and planning (7pentacles),Hope (star for the old ep) and choose wisely (7cups for new ep)

There seems to be some unfinished business with the previous EP. Have you followed up on every counsel/discussion you had with him? This would be a good time to take a break and review your past progress. There is still something you could gain in guidance and health benefits from this old EP.
If you decide to change choose the new EP wisely. There may be more than one choice that may seem good but may not work as well as expected. Your intuition should help you there. If there are any control issues here they may need working on?
Best
My question: Any advice for the current assignment I have to finish. I seem to be running behind schedule.
Feedback for moonincancer
I'd just had the one consult with this EP, so there's definitely potential room for encouragement.
There are two other choices I have in mind and both could go bust slightly as they're friends

@angelicstar - yup, the thread is called 'tarot practice thread' (as that's how it started) but has long expanded to include any form of cartomancy. Go wild and have fun :)

Reading for angelic star
A message of positive encouragement.

Fool rev, Ace of Wands, Page of Pent rev
There's hesitancy, but the cards are saying here that rather than holding back (and it looks like it involves letting go), you need to be brave and go for it. Things will be okay! It's time to LEAP! :)

Next reading for tealily
Things at work went stupid again because other people can't handle their insecurities (but good news! I am handling it so much better now!).
Could I also have a message of positive encouragement as it applies to dealing with my work colleagues?
Old 19-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Master
Reading for tealily

Quote:
Things at work went stupid again because other people can't handle their insecurities (but good news! I am handling it so much better now!).
Could I also have a message of positive encouragement as it applies to dealing with my work colleagues?

Wealthy man, Coffin, Despair

Someone with more experience and expertise than you is very impressed. It feels that what one might project outwardly is not very personal for them in truth. It's tough and you have managed to really impress them. It's hard to impress this person in particular in a very male dominated sphere.
It also shows that despite your personal evolution in terms of work, you are able to put up old projections, reputation to save yourself and to strike a balance. This is witty on your part, that you don't have to make your inner growth / progress very apparent to everyone, but keeping up with the old image just to maintain peace. You have grown but have not entirely let go of some old energy, and that's okay, you will be able to if there were a trigger or change.
It's cut throat and you are able to strike a balance in a difficult environment that to someone else might be an easy trigger to lose balance or leave. You are tough and are able to pull yourself through and through. Keeping your cool just enough and are able to strike balance. Truly Impressive ! Well done !

I hope this relates somehow, let me know ~

Next reading for angelic star
What lessons have I mastered/ learned this year ? A essage of encouragement maybe . Thank you.