Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
[i]

Nice suggestions NG :) Creative solution may equal Illuminata's advice. Be firm.

I've had my fill of BPD's and NPD's, including energy vamps which are no less real and in some cases the same.

Protect yourself and don't second guess. It seems hard and ridiculous but oh so worth it in the end.

Thanks Anne. Good to hear you have gone thought similar to OP successfully. Have a nice day or night.
Old 24-12-2017, 07:53 AM
Knower

Illuminata, How can we shield ourselves? Thank you.
Old 25-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I keep attracting false soul mates. It's driving me crazy. There's this guy who keeps insisting he's my soul mate or feels a special connection with me. I don't feel the same way about him. I do feel like he's being an energy vampire and stalking me, so I do feel his energy strongly. But I know for sure this isn't a soul mate. This isn't the only time this happened to me. A lot of people think they feel a special connection with me. Could it just be because I'm sensitive and people aren't used to interacting with sensitive people? I can't deal with these creeps anymore. They're ruining my life.

Pay attention to your last sentence: "They're ruining my life.". In that sentence you'll find the answer to your situation.

You are letting them have power over you. In other words, you are giving your power away to them and feeling powerless.

You don't need to shield anything, you need to stay in your true power and put your well-being first and before anyone else. YOU are the only one capable of ruining your life or have an amazing life. Choose the second and focus your energy on that.

This is not about them, this is about you. The day you stop feeling powerless and stop giving your power away to this kind of people, they'll stop appearing in your life.

Stop feeding them your energy, stop paying attention to them, stop talking to them, start saying NO, focus on FEELING GOOD at all times, and see the change starting to happen in your life.