Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Yeah I agree, reincarnations are pointless, just as life is. I have a hard time believing those who claim to remember their past lives, because why would they get that luxury? Because they are more advanced souls? At least, that's the excuse I often hear. The same kind of nonsense when 'God works in mysterious ways' each time prayers are left unanswered.

Just a tip here, be careful not to agree too much with me or else you might find your posts mysteriously disappearing.

"Luxury"?. Who said or claimed to be "a luxury"?.

"They are more advanced souls, at least, that's the excuse you often hear" by who exactly?

Agreeing with you or any other person , is not a reason why for put downs and humiliations of others for their beliefs as a way of agreement with you by another, is it?.
Old 30-11-2019, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
1. Why do People tend to forget and forget their past lives, having no memory or recollection of them at all?.

2. Why do some remember some of their past lives and not all of them?.

What is the explanation for both and each one of these?.
As it is we are going through this veil when we incarnate so we do forget what was before. Quite logical. Reincarnation is about a new life, a new start, new lessons, a totally new set, possibly even a different gender.
How could one live that and do that when you remembered everything from a past life?
Let's say you killed someone in your past life, or several someone's, and now you're a loving mother while you remember being this ruthless killer. Quite the clash. Or remember sexual abuse and being suppressed as a woman and now being a successful, confident woman. If you remembered the past life you likely couldn't be that nor enjoy sex. Maybe you'd even feel inclined to go searching for the one who hurt you, which would get you of the path your Soul had intended for this lifetime.
Very black & white examples, but still... I think in many cases people would crumble under the memories of their past lives, and even if not it would affect this life which is not the idea.

If memory serves we will remember when we are fully ascended, and we're still ways of being there. But maybe that's why we can get flashes of past lives now. Because we are evolving, and quite fast too, we become more intuitive, plus there's space for such things to surface now as well now that we have far more freedom. We're not suppressed under the yoke of religion and limited beliefs. Well, most of us that is. Many people are open towards past lives, take an interest in it, and even if they don't believe in it many have heard of it.
In a way it also makes sense if we would be able to remember more when further evolved / ascended as then we're also able to let the memories serve us instead of press on us.
Old 30-11-2019, 02:56 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
What moron decides what ''serves'' my own benefit? I don't recall being asked anything at all. At least if I remembered my past life then this pathetic incarnation would make morse sense as to why I'm possibly being punished and forced into extremely difficult challenges, and if the reason is legit, I'd accept it like a man. But this bullsh#t of ignorance and confusion certainly don't make things any better at all.

I have my reasons. I already wasted a huge part of my life worshipping an invisible sky wizard as an ex-christian, until I realised he wasn't more real than the average imaginary friend when sh#t started hitting the fan with my life. And I don't want to ever experience the same things again with false believes, that's why I'm extremely cautious and sceptical, especially regarding reincarnation. And yeah, it still sounds outright silly and far fetched to me.

Everyone is free to believe in whatever crazy things they want, and I'm free to be sceptical about it. There's so many fake stories and bullsh#t lately that a lot of gullible ones accept as 'facts' only because it sounds good to them. I simply don't wish to be any of those people.

Obviously it depends on the circumstances. If someone said 'I survived cancer' it would be retarded for me to say 'that's impossible because it didn't happen to me'. But when someone claims to have been freaking Napoleon in their past life, yeah of course I'll say 'it didn't happen because it didn't happen to me.'

First of all, at least the truth would be clear and there wouldn't be any religions that brainwash people with fear and terror if everyone knew reincarnation was real. You have no idea how badly religious fearmongering messed me up even though I am no longer a Christian... If only we all personally knew the truth and not just a few 'chosen ones', nobody wouldn't have to go through this torment. This is why I come to the conclusion that if there was any higher intelligence working behind the scenes, they'd treat everyone equally and give every human acces to other lifetime memories.

But I get it now. Of course, as literally everyone here would say, my soul is simply not 'advanced' enough to remember my past lives. Hell, I'm most likely just a worthless lowly simian compared to those who have the luxiry of having experienced the 'truth' first hand. At least, that's the impression I received.

What I have in front of me to comment for me, sounds like HELL itself ...sorry , no offense meant...

All of us without an exception, have and had access it is my belief to the past lives lessons from previous reincarnation when "you know" how to do certain things in life situations instictly and automatically as well as when you know and are certain of "what will happen", because the story has been replayed, lesson has been learned and therefore, it is applied in this current life.

Access to past lives' memories is not something that is granted or not granted to other person/s by any higher and it does not take place automatically and just like that.

If another does not believe in reincarnation and past lives , how on earth is going to have any past lives and especially all details of it and what makes you think and believe that all that had taken place in your life is punishment?.

The collapsion of religion had already begun, years ago and there will be a complete collapsion of religion in the future, that's how I see it far ahead and my prediction, whether all remember all details of their past lives or not.

You can access your past lives memories, if that is what you really want to do and there are definitely ways for this to be done.

It is good to be a sceptic and question matters , words and concepts but, requiring 100% impossible truth otherwise , the whole belief or hypothesis is thrown into the rubbish as non-existent, false , crazy , not real and substantial is an impossible expectation and standard that can never be achieved and reached by any person.

How successful any method and way for the retrieval of past lives' memories can be now in the case that another does not believe in past lives or any memories of past lives, I really do not even know if there's any possibility of success.

As a first thought, it also sounds like an impossible even pointless task to even be applied or pursued in this case(any method/way).

My phone is running out of battery so, I am submitting this response now prior to running out of battery completely.
Old 30-11-2019, 03:06 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
In order for this claim, which is what in reality constitutes, to be examined , those who made such a claim and another should inform first who exactly is considered "an advanced soul" and the characteristics of it that will distinguish an advanced from an advanced soul?.

What's and where's the support to this claim?.

When another does not even know how to begin and that another begins from the basic and first one mentioned, HOW ADVANCED is this?.

Each claim has a support and reasons why so, where and what are these for those who made such a claim?.

Learn about spirituality.An advanced soul is on its way to source via various planes It's nothing to do with how old a soul is,its the knowledge that its learned,when it gets to the 4th plane,it doesn't have to reincarnate if it doesn't. want to.
Old 30-11-2019, 04:13 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
In order for this claim, which is what in reality constitutes, to be examined , those who made such a claim and another should inform first who exactly is considered "an advanced soul" and the characteristics of it that will distinguish an advanced from an advanced soul?.

When another does not even know how to begin and that another begins from the basic and first one mentioned, HOW ADVANCED is this?.

Each claim has a support and reasons why so, where and what are these for those who made such a claim?.

The proof is posted over the internet if you searched.Somebody who I respect told me about advanced souls etc.I didn't say weather I agreed to the statement or not but whatever,I ask you to respect my beliefs as I respect yours.
Old 30-11-2019, 05:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Please concentrate on the subject and if you are not able to comment within the subject then, please don't comment at all on this thread. Also , use the private messaging service to communicate with SlayerofLight for all the rest out of the original subject matters. Thanks.

I explored my take on your questions in the 2nd paragraph of the post you quoted. The 1st paragraph was a response to SOL.

Allow me to rephrase my points and clarify them better...

Quote:
1. Why do People tend to forget and forget their past lives, having no memory or recollection of them at all?.

2. Why do some remember some of their past lives and not all of them?.

What is the explanation for both and each one of these?.

1. Assuming we reincarnate, we no longer are the person we were in a past life. We had different genes, family, culture, opportunities, and environment in the past life. Similarly, we have different genes, family, culture, opportunities, and environment in our current life. Perhaps we forget the past life because of this.

I do not know where, how, and if *karma* plays a role along the lines.

2. A good question. I can't really say whether other people actually have past life memories, or whether it's something else. How can any of us know that? We have a choice to believe them or not believe them, or say ''I don't know''. As I cannot know why some do and some don't, it would be premature of me to conclude that they would be ''more advanced'', more intuitive or any other popular explanation. I simply cannot know.

I realize this answer is not necessarily satisfying to everyone's tastes. Sometimes it can be good to ask ourselves where the question itself comes from, and see if we understand what we are talking about and which assumptions are present at the start.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Can't edit my threads now or this ability and/or power had been taken away from me by a moderator and/or administrator without the reason why being explained to me so,

I have no other choice but, to quote this and correct the information , I want to correct on this thread.

Addition/correction

Addition of "non" in the last sentence of first paragraph in front of "advanced soul" so, the question reads out as,

"What will distinguish an advanced from a non advanced soul"?.

For some reason unknown to me, I wasn't able to edit my posts that I am able to do now therefore, I have used the edit option for the specific purpose.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:28 PM
Suspended
Hi Slayer of Light ,

This is my rest response to your last post.

"What moron decides what is for your own benefit?", you asked.

My response is that, you decide what is for your own benefit as well as to end what you are currently saying that you experience for a prolonged time in your life.

You have a choice what to discard in the rubbish basket and your choice obviously has been to discard all into the rubbish basket as pointless and useless.

Why don't you find what's worthwhile, beneficial (at least 1) for you, something positive , what you believe in instead of what you don't believe or believe any longer and concentrate on it instead of finding out the negatives , what you don't believe in and what you hate and concentrating on these?.

I may be wrong in my assumption of what you do but, can't help myself offering and making this suggestion based on this assumption for, this is what I do, find solutions to problems and this is what you should also do for all problems mentioned by you.

Pick up each one of them, 1 at a time and find, come up with solutions to them.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:44 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Can't edit my threads now or this ability and/or power had been taken away from me by a moderator and/or administrator without the reason why being explained to me so,

I have no other choice but, to quote this and correct the information , I want to correct on this thread.

Addition/correction

Addition of "non" in the last sentence of first paragraph in front of "advanced soul" so, the question reads out as,

"What will distinguish an advanced from a non advanced soul"?.

For some reason unknown to me, I wasn't able to edit my posts that I am able to do now therefore, I have used the edit option for the specific purpose.

A non advanced soul is most likely on the first plane,reincarnating to learn etc.The more you learn,knowledge,wisdom,etc,the more you raise your vibration so that eventually when you reach the fourth plane,you no longer have to reincarnate instead being drawn nearer to the source.
Souls that reincarnate from the third plane are either spiritual leaders or high ranking members of the public.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Suspended
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
As it is we are going through this veil when we incarnate so we do forget what was before. Quite logical. Reincarnation is about a new life, a new start, new lessons, a totally new set, possibly even a different gender.
How could one live that and do that when you remembered everything from a past life?
Let's say you killed someone in your past life, or several someone's, and now you're a loving mother while you remember being this ruthless killer. Quite the clash. Or remember sexual abuse and being suppressed as a woman and now being a successful, confident woman. If you remembered the past life you likely couldn't be that nor enjoy sex. Maybe you'd even feel inclined to go searching for the one who hurt you, which would get you of the path your Soul had intended for this lifetime.
Very black & white examples, but still... I think in many cases people would crumble under the memories of their past lives, and even if not it would affect this life which is not the idea.

If memory serves we will remember when we are fully ascended, and we're still ways of being there. But maybe that's why we can get flashes of past lives now. Because we are evolving, and quite fast too, we become more intuitive, plus there's space for such things to surface now as well now that we have far more freedom. We're not suppressed under the yoke of religion and limited beliefs. Well, most of us that is. Many people are open towards past lives, take an interest in it, and even if they don't believe in it many have heard of it.
In a way it also makes sense if we would be able to remember more when further evolved / ascended as then we're also able to let the memories serve us instead of press on us.

Hi Crystal and thank you for the very clear , straightforward, within the subject response with the bonus of the examples provided as part of it.

Memory of past lives' experiences as witnessed by me goes along with the feelings stemming from these memories that in the case of these not having been resolved , another has to resolve and deal with when and as they arise.

My first thought on this is, in the case that another has not learned to do exactly the above mentioned in this life and for the experiences of this lifetime and blocks any negative feelings stemming from negative experiences out or pushing these on the side with usually negative consequences, what will take place if on top of all undealt negative feelings , another has a recollection of further negative experiences and therefore, negative feelings stemming from them and previous lifetimes, not just one.

In other words, it's not just memory of past lives' details and experiences but, any and all feelings stemming from them and some experiences are not positive.

What you basically, through the examples you provided , in a nutshell you said.

Thanks for the productive interaction.
Closed Thread