Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
ok, lets spell this out.

Let's spell this out? You've got to be kidding me...

Quote:
.1. No one can know what i exaggerate, play at, do when I get "pinned" over the internet. For all you know I could be a 20 year old Virgo..I could be lying about my age and gender...etc and you would not even know it.

Again, an attempt to avoid being pinned down. All of your attempts to refute your Gemininess simply reaffirm my sense that you are one. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Quote:
Also dictating who someone is by when they were born in relation to the stars...etc is ok on a generational scale, but on an individual and personal scale, that is ridiculous. It's a twisting of perceptions and enforces false judgement of an individual as well as encourages other people's self satisfaction at "guessing your star sign" and other inconsequential things like that.....etc

There's only a "twisting of perceptions" and "false judgement" when self-interest becomes a factor. Authentic astrology is without doubt applicable on a personal level, though it requires absolute detachment from the concerns of the human condition in order to yield accurate results.