Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-07-2015, 03:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena_Heart
I once had a super 7, loved it. Eventually I threw it away but I think it served a purpose. I felt a presence of different beings, they could actually talk to me so it was kinda weird but oddly comforting.

Fascinating! I find many of my stones comforting, but don't get to talk to them. That would be so cool. I have a hard time thinking of ever throwing a stone away...it's like they're sacred or something. But they might like being thrown into a dirt pile or something.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Master
Too many crystals to list, I'll do a few.

Mt Shasta opal: very high energy that enveloped me like a blanket. It was so intense, that I had to breathe through it, it was almost too much.

Pyrite & Triplite & Wagnerite (3 in 1): Hit me like a brick, made me feel sick. I did need it, but it immediately started working something out of my 3rd chakra, which made me feel sick. Lasted for about half an hour.

Hemimorphite (rough, large chunk): Just felt incredibly drawn to it, just had to have it, needed it. It seemed to fill a gap, a void, in me. It offered comfort. I was in a really bad relationship at the time, so emotionally I was suffering. I think the hemimorphite was helping me out. Very gentle energy, but strong nonetheless.

Citrine (wide point): has a slightly orange / darker yellow colour (I spose due to iron inclusion) than my taller, natural citrine point. Its energy is like a warm late summer sun that flows into your third chakra like molasses. So very warming, strong and hot, but not the white hot scalding heat of a July sun - or noon sun - that would burn you like a crisp. It's softer. The kind of warmth that ripens corn and steeps the landscape in warm yellow light.

Manifestation Crystal (small point, 4 x 4 cms): got it in February, felt I needed it. When I was still in the shop, one of the crystals I'd put in my basket to buy, knocked the wind right out of me. Not sure which one it was, but I suspect it was the manifestation crystal. Anyway, after I bought it, I started working on the book I've been working on for over a year. Somehow I never managed to write more than a few pages every now and then, so I was focusing on writing just the one book. But the crystal gave me a second wind, made me want to manifest, finish it off. I've always been very good at starting something, and never finishing it. Now I was adamant, I was going to finish this book! The urge to do so, was incredibly high, sometimes really drove me up the wall. I felt like I had ADHD and needed some pills, lol. I just could not stop myself, I had to write, write, write. Finish it, manifest.
I've been writing almost non-stop since February 12th, the day I bought the manifestation crystal. Just twice had a break for about 2 weeks.
And ... I'm not going to publish just the one book either. I've got 8 story lines, and decided that it's going to be a sequel of at least four.
Right now I'm focusing on finishing the first book of the sequel so I can publish it.
I've also decided to not self-publish, my original plan, based on insecurity and 'fear thinking' --> I'm not good enough, my work isn't good enough, so I'll never find a publisher. I'm going to try and get myself a publisher, as this is the better option in the long run. If I can't find myself a publisher, I will self-publish, but I want it out there, regardless.

So this manifestation crystal put a huge process into motion. One that I've been trying to kick into gear for years, and never succeeded. I guess I was (finally) ready now!
Old 09-07-2015, 03:57 PM
Experiencer

Love your post, FairyCrystal. Always love hearing from you. Love your poetic description of the citrine. Now quit reading this and go write! heh heh.
Old 13-07-2015, 11:58 PM
Master
Hahaha, I think I was indeed feeling poetic, but it truly is how that particular crystal feels.
And I am working on a sequel. Not about crystals though
Old 14-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Knower

I think the strongest of all crystals that I could feel is the Selenite. It feels some kind of warm-cold energy in my whole body that the first two weeks that I have used it I experienced some kind of a very mild fever the whole day, but after that the fever are gone but the energy still remains and tangible everytime I meditate with it.

Also the tumbled Ruby in Kyanite. This one felt very soothing and has a warmth in my lower back that penetrates through my system that it makes me felt sleepy everytime I meditate with it. I don't carry it on my pocket for longer time coz I felt dizzy...I don't know why. LoL!!!

My Clear Quartz, it really has some of energy signatures that I could say only the clear quartz has that kind of energy.

Black Tourmaline. This is very dense, heavy and overpowering that I don't carry this on my pocket. I think it don't suite me, but I put in my room desk and near pc and I think it works.

The Malachite has some kind of "balancing" energy to me. It really are magickal that there's something in it everytime I meditate or carry it.

The Citrine, Nuummite, Rhodocrosite, Carnelians has some kind of energy that is very warm that makes me mentally irritated or disoriented. Maybe, I need some times to attune to its strong energy.

Brown Agate felt mild or felt nothing, but when carried long its stabilizing effect are very noticeable. I like it's energy.

The other crystals that I have I don't felt much and are very mild but when carried for several hours I could feel their effect and their energy are noticeable.
Old 14-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for your reply, Gemini1. I have a good friend who used to have a strong reaction to selenite. I don't, but I do like it a lot. I guess our vibrational differences determine the different reactions we have to different crystals.

I've read that rhodochrosite gives you a burst of energy, but if you wear it too long, it will deplete your energy stores. Because of that information, I've stayed away from it, but it's awfully pretty, and I should test it for myself.

I've felt the same "no reaction" to brown agate. I'll have to wear it longer and see if I notice a stabilizing effect.

As to black tourmaline, I've been known to wear it a lot. I wonder why it doesn't overpower me? It makes me feel safe. I know that others find it very strong, too. I make a good effort to keep it cleaned and charged all the time.
Old 16-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Knower

I also have Green Tourmaline, tumbled Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, small size Super 7 and Tiger Eye, that almost felt nothing when meditated but when carried in the pocket for longtime I could feel "something" in them. And I think this is more better and comfortable to wear compared to those that are intense when meditated but makes us "conscious" in its energy and sometimes becomes uncomfortable to carry if you know what I mean.

But of all the crystals/stones that I have owned, I think it's the clear Quartz (the clearest crystal if possible...) was the most responsive and are easy to programmed that every time I programmed it I could really feel some kind of subtle changes in its energy field that I know that it starts to work according to what programmed I've put into it.
Old 16-07-2015, 01:49 PM
Experiencer

gemini, how do you program a crystal?

I agree that too much isn't comfortable. I felt that with tiger's eye. But after awhile I've adapted and now I can comfortably hold tiger's eye.

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences.
Old 20-07-2015, 03:54 AM
Seeker

I love blue lace agate to calm me, and smoky quartz makes me feel at home. I am attracted to garnet especially for jewellery but it makes me angry.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:42 AM
Deactivated Account
I think this will be a great thread education-wise. For now I will list chlorite as the one I feel the most, it feels SOOOO good! I love it